Looks Like Another Serial Killer

But how would he be upet when the numbers show whites are the gold medalist in the serial killer category

You have a problem with percentages of the population, don't you.
Nope. 54% of serial killers were white men. Thats more than half of all serial killings.

Read it and weep pal:

"Note that when discussing the race or sex percentages, it is important to look at trends across time," Aamodt told Business Insider via email. "For example, if you combine US serial killers across all decades, 52% of serial killers have been white [and] 40% black ... However, if you just look at the past three decades: 37% were white [and] 60% were black. A very different picture!"*

Here's a surprising look at the average serial killer
"African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total." Serial Killer Myth #6: They Are All White.

20% not 40%

"Note that when discussing the race or sex percentages, it is important to look at trends across time," Aamodt told Business Insider via email. "For example, if you combine US serial killers across all decades, 52% of serial killers have been white [and] 40% black ... However, if you just look at the past three decades: 37% were white [and] 60% were black. A very different picture!"*

A serial killer is defined as a person who kills 2 or more people at 2 different times, so like I said, if a man kills his wife then an hour later drives to his mother-in-law's house and kills her, according to the stats, he is a serial killer. According to how most people perceive it, he is not, but just a murderer.

Looks like the serial killer in Tampa is either black or Antifa.

What say all you naysayers? Hmm?

75% of the population contributes 52% of the serial killers. for what it is worth
It really burn's Asclepias's black ass that his people are so prone to violence. he's always looking for a way to turn the tables and claim it's white folks who are the real problem. If this killer was black, he wouldn't have made a thread about him.

But how would he be upet when the numbers show whites are the gold medalist in the serial killer category

No, but you have a problem owning what everyone knows is true.

Yeah, and if you play with numbers enough anything is real

How about the person going around shooting random people? 2 black men and a white woman. I'm betting it's a white dude
Probability is that he is white, although that is not always the case.

I am wondering if he is working on a real or imagined mental injury.

For instance, was he or someone he loved grievously injured (killed, in the case of a loved one) by a drug user or dealer. So he is walking after dark and asks someone he does not know "do you want drugs?" Victim says "yes", and 'pow', there it goes.

An unknown (at least to the public) factor about the killer is making him kill.

I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

South Carolina serial killer? Another body found on property - CNN.com

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
Look at the tits on that waste of space. There are many serial killers out there we know nothing about, there's a new show coming on I think A&E that'sgoing to be about serial killers that live amongst us. Can't remember the title but it looks pretty good.
I think I remember the FBI saying there were like 30 to 40 active serial killers at the moment out in the public.

I assume you posted this to further claim that white men are dangerous.

5 Myths about Serial Killers and Why They Persist [Excerpt]

Myths have been debunked. Not all serial killers are men. Nearly 2 out of 10 are women. Not all are white. White serial killers get the headlines because the gutless media is too afraid to report the crimes of blacks. But blacks are the only racial group that commits more serial murders than their overall populations (commit 20% of the serial murders, but make up 15% of population). In fact blacks make up for the lower serial murders caused by Asians.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
Look at the tits on that waste of space. There are many serial killers out there we know nothing about, there's a new show coming on I think A&E that'sgoing to be about serial killers that live amongst us. Can't remember the title but it looks pretty good.
I think I remember the FBI saying there were like 30 to 40 active serial killers at the moment out in the public.

I assume you posted this to further claim that white men are dangerous.

Myths have been debunked. Not all serial killers are men. Nearly 2 out of 10 are women. Not all are white. White serial killers get the headlines because the gutless media is too afraid to report the crimes of blacks. But blacks are the only racial group that commits more serial murders than their overall populations (commit 20% of the serial murders, but make up 15% of population). In fact blacks make up for the lower serial murders caused by Asians.

You make an ass of yourself as usual but since you went there you have a small problem. More than half of serial killers are white males. Please explain why?

White people and their historical blood lust :puke:

Lol you need to get educated. The only race that serials kills higher than it percent of the population is African Americans. 20% to 15%.

Furthermore, the Blacks commit far more per capita non-serial murders. In fact remove all the blacks from America and our homicide rate would mirror Europe.

Per Capita = white boy denial :laugh:

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

List of Famous Black Serial Killers

Black serial killers over represented:
From 1990 to 2010, the most recent year of data in the project, 52.1% of US serials killers were white, while 40.3% were black. The numbers don't change much internationally either. Worldwide, 56.2% are white, while 30% are black.

https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Black-Serial-Killer-Documenting/dp/1475012802&tag=ff0d01-20

In Rise of the Black Serial Killers: Documenting a Startling Trend, Justin Cottrell expels the myth that serial killers in America are predominately white. On the contrary after sifting through a myriad of newspaper records and books, he's compiled a list of murderers that is equal too or greater than the number of white serial killers from 1860 to present. Few if any have ever heard any of their names or stories, until now. Based on his findings white serial killers have been underrepresented throughout American history when compared to the percentage of the population they represent by a factor of 1.79 on average. On the other hand, black serial killers have been overrepresented 2.68 to 7 times their portion of the population, with a 150 year average of 4.18. Another startling trend he uncovered is black serial killers have never represented less than 26.83% of the number of serial killers in a given decade, despite their overall percentage of the population never exceeding 13.1%. This trend has steadily increased to the point that in our current decade they represent 88.24% of the number of serial killers apprehended since 2010, yet only account for 12.6% of the populace.

Last edited:

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

From 1990 to 2010, the most recent year of data in the project, 52.1% of US serials killers were white, while 40.3% were black. The numbers don't change much internationally either. Worldwide, 56.2% are white, while 30% are black.

https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Black-Serial-Killer-Documenting/dp/1475012802&tag=ff0d01-20

In Rise of the Black Serial Killers: Documenting a Startling Trend, Justin Cottrell expels the myth that serial killers in America are predominately white. On the contrary after sifting through a myriad of newspaper records and books, he's compiled a list of murderers that is equal too or greater than the number of white serial killers from 1860 to present. Few if any have ever heard any of their names or stories, until now. Based on his findings white serial killers have been underrepresented throughout American history when compared to the percentage of the population they represent by a factor of 1.79 on average. On the other hand, black serial killers have been overrepresented 2.68 to 7 times their portion of the population, with a 150 year average of 4.18. Another startling trend he uncovered is black serial killers have never represented less than 26.83% of the number of serial killers in a given decade, despite their overall percentage of the population never exceeding 13.1%. This trend has steadily increased to the point that in our current decade they represent 88.24% of the number of serial killers apprehended since 2010, yet only account for 12.6% of the populace.
More than half of all serial killers are white. Thats a sobering stat.

It really burn's Asclepias's black ass that his people are so prone to violence. he's always looking for a way to turn the tables and claim it's white folks who are the real problem. If this killer was black, he wouldn't have made a thread about him.

No, but you have a problem owning what everyone knows is true.

Yeah, and if you play with numbers enough anything is real

If you're just going to deny the statistics, then there's no point in even having a conversation with you.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

You illiterate fool, even though there are far less blacks in the US they commit about 40% of the serial killing not only in the US but also the world. Go learn some basic math, you moron

"White [male] serial killers get the headlines because" they commit most of the serial killings and in America.

Blacks per capita commit more killings per race.

Alt Right Jews commit per capita more killings per than other 'religious' groupings.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

You illiterate fool, even though there are far less blacks in the US they commit about 40% of the serial killing not only in the US but also the world. Go learn some basic math, you moron

We have a # of liberals on the board, that even when you show them facts, they simply will not admit they are wrong.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

We have a # of liberals on the board, that even when you show them facts, they simply will not admit they are wrong.
Because they are on a hate whitey and black victimization agenda.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

My math says that 54% is more than half. Again for the mathematically challenged thats 1 in 2 people that qualify as serial killers are white boys. Mind you they are at the top of food chain economically so why are they doing this? What is their trigger?

So here's the deal, according to the 2010 census, about 63% of the population is white, and according FBI stats they commit about 50% of the serial killings, and about 12% of of the popularion of this country are blacks, while they commit about 40% of serial killings. And this doesn't even take into account all the other murders bank robberies, felonies, etc. which blacks overwhelmingly commit.

And the black supremacist bigot is somehow proud of these numbers.

Perhaps he's a product of today's failing school system.

White people and their historical blood lust :puke:

Lol you need to get educated. The only race that serials kills higher than it percent of the population is African Americans. 20% to 15%.

Furthermore, the Blacks commit far more per capita non-serial murders. In fact remove all the blacks from America and our homicide rate would mirror Europe.

Per Capita = white boy denial :laugh:
Yeah. That math thing... The bane of the Negros existence...

So here's the deal, according to the 2010 census, about 63% of the population is white, and according FBI stats they commit about 50% of the serial killings, and about 12% of of the popularion of this country are blacks, while they commit about 40% of serial killings. And this doesn't even take into account all the other murders bank robberies, felonies, etc. which blacks overwhelmingly commit.
No the deal is that white people commit over half of serial killings and lead in virtually ever crime category known to mankind. Check the FBI stats and they are trying to fudge it in white peoples favor.

Forum List

Back