Looks like 2024 election will be more secure

If it's rigged, we'll say it's been rigged again.
ouq6k5f43ky91.jpg

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The term soldier is MSN way of trying to scare voters into thinking armed military will be there, while it is just concerned US citizens there that will make sure there arent any shenanigans like what happened in Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, and Pennsylvania. Cant cheat when poll watchers watch and confirm ballots.

There were no shenanigans in Georgia. You start with a lie and propose a solution????

There were no shenanigans in Georgia. You start with a lie and propose a solution????
You missed the phony water main break? That was the whole reason Trump was asking for his 11k votes back.

You missed the phony water main break? That was the whole reason Trump was asking for his 11k votes back.
Next time, they can call me. I know how to turn the little gizmo at the base of the toilet to turn off the water.

If you guys lose again, you’re going to whine it was rigged again.

In a swing state, WISC– today – using Form EL-131, anyone with a heartbeat can register to vote with no ID, as long as they check the box that says “homeless.” They pay them. Many dint understand, but they are a ballot.
Or someone can do it for them! What can go wrong?

This is what the Republican Party allowed to happen – bending over and taking it – with literally zero push back.

they batch register 10 million illegals in swong states you dum OXYEN. The voter rolls are corrupted.

Military ballots came in, “copied over” then destroyed originals. 100% Obiden in ATL. What are the chances?

In a swing state, WISC– today – using Form EL-131, anyone with a heartbeat can register to vote with no ID, as long as they check the box that says “homeless.” They pay them. Many dint understand, but they are a ballot.
Or someone can do it for them! What can go wrong?

This is what the Republican Party allowed to happen – bending over and taking it – with literally zero push back.

they batch register 10 million illegals in swong states you dum OXYEN. The voter rolls are corrupted.
Gateway Pundit article by "Guest Contributor".

Try again with a reliable news source.

Last edited:
Gateway Pundit article by "Guest Contributor".

Try again with a reliable news source.

if its false then you should have no problem to post the true facts you lying commee pimple backed sack of puss.

Guest post by Jay Valentine at Omega4America.

Leftist election fraud happens every 2 year cycle – it just happens a little differently each time.

In 2024, the unique new fraud scheme – demonstrated in the data – at scale, in multiple states – now – is allegedly registering illegal aliens, flown in via the Biden Express, delivered to newly formed homeless addresses – then sending the migrants on their way – and collecting their ballots – and voting them.

This was discovered by the Wisconsin team – using INNOVATION.

if its false then you should have no problem to post the true facts you lying commee pimple backed sack of puss.
Anyone can make a bullshit claim on the internet, dumbass. If I tell you that magical pixie unicorns shit bars of gold, are you going to be able to find a link that disproves it?

I checked Fox News. They have nothing on this story. Why do you think that is?

It's not my job to find a reputable link to your stupid bullshit. That burden is on you.

You MAGA idiots believe everything they tell you at Gateway Pundit, even when it comes from "Guest Contributor". You never take the time or effort to fact-check what they tell you. Stupid retards.

Forum List

Back