HH2017

May 16, 2017
Explanation to the posting below.

When you were in close proximity I had to turn around to grab something for fear of falling flat on my face because I became weak in the knees. Your smile was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life. It was so electrifying. I can tell you are a man with a heart of gold, lots of integrity, and drive. Yes, all that from a few minutes of looking at your very serious face. I have tried for 2 years to brush off the electrification as silliness but I just cannot forget that smile. So, I have to try this venue to ask you out for coffee. I do not have any expectations but to see that smile just one more time. I'm sure you do not remember me or if you do you are annoyed with me.

A little about me: The only law I have ever broken was illegally parking my car while dropping off working papers to a client. I have a degree in a very boring field that does not reflect my personality which is very spontaneous, outgoing, and up for anything. However, I do not do drugs or alcohol. One down side to my personality is that I'm not very funny but I love funny people.

If I never hear from you then I would have at least tried. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

To other people who read this posting: Even though I am looking to have coffee with someone does not mean I'm looking for a relationship.

"Hi All,

I'm looking for any Army recruiter staffing the GOARMY area at the 2015 Big E on Military day who could help me find someone whom I can not forget. I'm look for one particular( blonde hair, about 6ft, btwn 30s to 40s, white male, no wedding ring) Army recruiter. He sat all by himself looking really unhappy (maybe on break) while the other army guys shook hands and gave out army give-a-ways. I kept on staring at him. He apparently caught me staring at him so he got up. He was wading through fair goers to speak to me but I appeared rude to him by giving him my back . By the time I turned back around he disappeared. I came back two more times but he was no where to be found.

He might be a civilian by now???"

Explanation to the posting below.

When you were in close proximity I had to turn around to grab something for fear of falling flat on my face because I became weak in the knees. Your smile was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life. It was so electrifying. I can tell you are a man with a heart of gold, lots of integrity, and drive. Yes, all that from a few minutes of looking at your very serious face. I have tried for 2 years to brush off the electrification as silliness but I just cannot forget that smile. So, I have to try this venue to ask you out for coffee. I do not have any expectations but to see that smile just one more time. I'm sure you do not remember me or if you do you are annoyed with me.

A little about me: The only law I have ever broken was illegally parking my car while dropping off working papers to a client. I have a degree in a very boring field that does not reflect my personality which is very spontaneous, outgoing, and up for anything. However, I do not do drugs or alcohol. One down side to my personality is that I'm not very funny but I love funny people.

If I never hear from you then I would have at least tried. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

To other people who read this posting: Even though I am looking to have coffee with someone does not mean I'm looking for a relationship.

"Hi All,

I'm looking for any Army recruiter staffing the GOARMY area at the 2015 Big E on Military day who could help me find someone whom I can not forget. I'm look for one particular( blonde hair, about 6ft, btwn 30s to 40s, white male, no wedding ring) Army recruiter. He sat all by himself looking really unhappy (maybe on break) while the other army guys shook hands and gave out army give-a-ways. I kept on staring at him. He apparently caught me staring at him so he got up. He was wading through fair goers to speak to me but I appeared rude to him by giving him my back . By the time I turned back around he disappeared. I came back two more times but he was no where to be found.

He might be a civilian by now???"
If you cooperate when they show up I doubt they'll employ the straight jacket.

Forum List

Back