"Look Who's Leaving....All The Black People"

Yeah we all know about it.

Does racism exist still? Sure does.

Is it as bad as the media, the democrats, and the Race Grievance Industry want us to believe? No.
I agree it's not that bad as it used to be, just out there easily for all to see. Let's keep that in mind when people accuse President Obama of making racial tensions worse. :D

Smart move, lady.

You should know by now that (1) only the PC Police are allowed to divide people by race, and (2) white people are supposed to treat black people differently and carefully without saying so out loud.

You deserved what you got, and ignorance of the rules is no defense.

Buh-bye, don't let the door hit ya.

Yeah we all know about it.

Does racism exist still? Sure does.

Is it as bad as the media, the democrats, and the Race Grievance Industry want us to believe? No.

LOL!!! This reminds me of how little concern the topic of rape is....TO MEN!

A white guy doesnt think racism is a problem? Well no shit. Bring up Affirmative action if you want to see a sudden swift 180 degree turn

The Impalas are holding a meeting about the dangers of Alligators.

A Koala stands up and says "Calm down everyone, Alligators arent a huge problem"

She is probably a racist, and she is probably right that black people were misbehaving. It looks like there is plenty of criticism to go around.

"Look who's leaving! ALL the Jews!"

Can you imagine the info graphic Fox News will come up with? Probably like a crying dreidle or a bulls eye on the star of david

She is probably a racist, and she is probably right that black people were misbehaving. It looks like there is plenty of criticism to go around.
Adults cant misbehave. That would imply the principal has some sort of authority over them that she doesnt.The only criticism is on her oversight to not put the speech in the program. I agree she is a racist. Wonder how many Black kids she has mentally impaired with her racist attitudes?

Adults cant misbehave. That would imply the principal has some sort of authority over them that she doesnt.The only criticism is on her oversight to not put the speech in the program. I agree she is a racist. Wonder how many Black kids she has mentally impaired with her racist attitudes?
I wonder how many shitty disrespectful black kids it took to make her hate black people.

I wonder how many shitty disrespectful black kids it took to make her hate black people.
Zero. She was probably raised by a cave ape that taught her this.

Forum List

Back