"Look Who's Leaving....All The Black People"

Its amazing the lengths some white people go to justify stuff thats clearly racist. Its like they are on some type of drug that causes hallucinations or something.

Please point specifically where I justified her statement.
I said...she was stupid, I called her a moron - what else you want? Threaten her life?
She was clearly angry and said something truly dumb, and yes of course racist. At the same time I would like to know what provocked her. Something wrong with that?
Who said you justified her statement? You did try to dismiss it when there is absolutely nothing that would make this in anyway understandable unless she is a racist. Claiming she shouldnt be fired over the PC police has nothing to do with finding out why she said it. She said it because she is a racist. What other possible reason could it be?

Who said you justified her statement? You did try to dismiss it when there is absolutely nothing that would make this in anyway understandable unless she is a racist.

You don't know that.
What if the man in the crowd yelled something at her about white people first?
This is the problem when we only see a clip of just what someone wants us to see.
It may be 100% true that she is a total racist and this all there is to it.
But we will probably never know.

Who said you justified her statement? You did try to dismiss it when there is absolutely nothing that would make this in anyway understandable unless she is a racist.

You don't know that.
What if the man in the crowd yelled something at her about white people first?
This is the problem when we only see a clip of just what someone wants us to see.
It may be 100% true that she is a total racist and this all there is to it.
But we will probably never know.
I do know that.
So now you are reduced to making up hypothetical reasons the racist white woman didnt even come up with herself in order to pretend she is not a racist?

Yeah we all know about it.

Does racism exist still? Sure does.

Is it as bad as the media, the democrats, and the Race Grievance Industry want us to believe? No.
I agree it's not that bad as it used to be, just out there easily for all to see. Let's keep that in mind when people accuse President Obama of making racial tensions worse. :D

Yes he has made race relations worse. By being elected he has brought out the worst in the lunatic fringe.

Looks like all the Black people left.

"Rude disruptions from Black people?" That NEVER happens!

Forum List

Back