"Look Who's Leaving....All The Black People"

It would be nice if we could have seen the entire video.
According to her there were several rude people in the back that kept interupting the ceremonies.
And then one man in particular that made an ass out of himself as well, and her boneheaded statement was actually directed at him.

Having said that. Once again it just shows how amazingly stupid some of our "educators" are. Some of the dumbest people I have met are teachers. Not all of them of course, but the prefession certainly has their fair share of idiots.

According to her there were several rude people in the back that kept interupting the ceremonies.
And then one man in particular that made an ass out of himself as well, and her boneheaded statement was actually directed at him.

Having said that. Once again it just shows how amazingly stupid some of our "educators" are. Some of the dumbest people I have met are teachers. Not all of them of course, but the prefession certainly has their fair share of idiots.
What does several rude people have to do with "all the Black people"?

Apparently they were all black, as well as the man she (reportedly) said the comment to. Not saying anything excuses her comment...definetly f*cked up, she should know better.
All I am saying is that we can't hear what the man said. Did he say something dengrating to her, and she shot this comment back?
For her to lose control like that, she was obviously REALLY pissed off. Too bad we don't get to see what it was.
There are two sides to everything.

Apparently they were all black, as well as the man she (reportedly) said the comment to. Not saying anything excuses her comment...definetly f*cked up, she should know better.
All I am saying is that we can't hear what the man said. Did he say something dengrating to her, and she shot this comment back?
For her to lose control like that, she was obviously REALLY pissed off. Too bad we don't get to see what it was.
The video showed clearly everyone was not Black nor were all the Black people leaving. Doesnt matter what he said to her. Her comments should have been directed at him personally if she was going to be unprofessional.

The video showed clearly everyone was not Black nor were all the Black people leaving. Doesnt matter what he said to her. Her comments should have been directed at him personally if she was going to be unprofessional.

Not disagreeing what she did was wrong.
But should those four words be justifiable for her to have her career ended?
Her life turned upside down?
People say stupid things when they get angry.
I just don't like it when people lose everything because of the PC police

Not disagreeing what she did was wrong.
But should those four words be justifiable for her to have her career ended?
Her life turned upside down?
People say stupid things when they get angry.
I just don't like it when people lose everything because of the PC police
Yes its justifiable for her to lose her job. She deals with children all day long. If she carries those racist attitudes who knows the harm she has done to some of those Black kids? How many white kids has she trained to become little feral racists due to her beliefs? I love it when racist people loose everything due to the PC police. One less ignorant ahole that doesnt understand free speech is not free of consequences.

Yes its justifiable for her to lose her job. She deals with children all day long. If she carries those racist attitudes who knows the harm she has done to some of those Black kids? How many white kids has she trained to become little feral racists due to her beliefs? I love it when racist people loose everything due to the PC police. One less ignorant ahole that doesnt understand free speech is not free of consequences.

I detect a chip on your shoulder.
A professor of a widely respected university said 9/11 victims were "little nazi soldiers"...he was not fired.
College professors, and high school teachers alike, consistently say outragous statements and extremely racist comments on a regular basis.
Nothing happens to them because the point of their hatred was not black people.
Yet, when an equal ass makes a racist statement against black people...look out...they are not only fired but instantly become victims of vitriol hate mail, death threats and often have to move for their own safety.
This woman is a worm. An obvious moron.
And so are all of the other teachers/professors who say equal vile hatred...but nothing happens to them because the narrative is not disagreeable with the PC police.

A professor of a widely respected university said 9/11 victims were "little nazi soldiers"...he was not fired.
College professors, and high school teachers alike, consistently say outragous statements and extremely racist comments on a regular basis.
Yet, when an equal ass makes a racist statement against black people...look out...they are not only fired but instantly become victims of vitriol hate mail, death threats and often have to move for their own safety.
And so are all of the other teachers/professors who say equal vile hatred...but nothing happens to them because the narrative is not disagreeable with the PC police.
So you're saying that she shouldnt be fired because someone else wasnt fired? Thats really silly. They dont all work for the same employer do they?

So you're saying that she shouldnt be fired because someone else wasnt fired? Thats really silly. They dont all work for the same employer do they?

You know what I am saying, and you are spinning it an attempt to produce your own narative.

You know what I am saying, and you are spinning it an attempt to produce your own narative.
I am asking you for clarification because it seems as if you are saying she shouldnt be fired because other people got away with it.

Here's the deal.

She was fired for her racism, everyone sees and knows it was racism.

Yet you have palookas on here justifying and outright defending her and/or her actions.

Telling.

The "two sides" is that the administration who was there, who's probably all-white, found her actions to be racist enough to fire her ass.

What does that tell you?

Here's the deal.

Yet you have palookas on here justifying and outright defending her and/or her actions.

Telling.
Its amazing the lengths some white people go to justify stuff thats clearly racist. Its like they are on some type of drug that causes hallucinations or something.

Here's the deal.

Telling.
Its amazing the lengths some white people go to justify stuff thats clearly racist. Its like they are on some type of drug that causes hallucinations or something.
They just think blacks should sit down and shut up already, because "they've" gotten a black President and/or a black AG now, so all is well in America.

It's evidence in the percentage of whites, particularly on the self-proclaimed conservative side of the of politica; spectrum that are just livid by our First Lady, Michelle Obama, sharing her experiences of racism to a group of black students at their graduation.

Race relations have devolved only as a result ot white people being presented with what blacks have been dealing with all along.

Please point specifically where I justified her statement.
I said...she was stupid, I called her a moron - what else you want? Threaten her life?
She was clearly angry and said something truly dumb, and yes of course racist. At the same time I would like to know what provocked her. Something wrong with that?

She's from the same part of Georgia where they have racially segregated proms.

Forum List

Back