Look like its all over but the crying in NATIONAL elections

Hillary said she took fire while landing in Bosnia. Tapes showed her gathering flowers from young girls in a ceremony on the tarmac.

Well after everyone in the Government knew the video had nothing to do with the take-over of our Benghazi Office, Hillary Clinton stood in front of the coffins of our dead Americans---and told their parents that they were going to get that man who made the video & got their sons killed. This was not just a lie...it was a depraved lie...and it alone disqualifies her to be president.

But, all they got on deck is Pocahontas...and she's a liar too, and an even worse loon.

Could get ugly. Hillary ugly.
When "Pocahontas" gets in a debate with the Republican candidate it will be ugly.

And how!

I think you misunderstood me. Then again I am just one of those liberals who are bad at math, unlike the genius you are.

Republican in debate with Fauxcahontas in heap big trouble. And how!
Sorry to hear you're a stupid liberal, but then I repeat myself.

Hillary said she took fire while landing in Bosnia. Tapes showed her gathering flowers from young girls in a ceremony on the tarmac.

Well after everyone in the Government knew the video had nothing to do with the take-over of our Benghazi Office, Hillary Clinton stood in front of the coffins of our dead Americans---and told their parents that they were going to get that man who made the video & got their sons killed. This was not just a lie...it was a depraved lie...and it alone disqualifies her to be president.

But, all they got on deck is Pocahontas...and she's a liar too, and an even worse loon.

When "Pocahontas" gets in a debate with the Republican candidate it will be ugly.

And how!

I think you misunderstood me. Then again I am just one of those liberals who are bad at math, unlike the genius you are.

You have any Republican in particular in mind? Only one please.

And how!

Cruz would crush the fake Indian in a debate.

And how!

Cruz is just another Republican candidate wrapped in different gift wrapping. Before going up against Warren you better not have pledged your soul to the Oil & Gas industry.

Sen. Ted Cruz Campaign Finance Money - Summary - Senator 2014 OpenSecrets
Top 5 Industries, 2011 - 2014, Campaign Cmte
Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Republican/Conservative$1,600,057
Oil & Gas$946,568
Lawyers/Law Firms$934,184
Retired$843,200
Securities & Investment$742,591
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Cruz is just another Republican candidate wrapped in different gift wrapping. Before going up against Warren you better not have pledged your soul to the Oil & Gas industry.

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
And if he has taken almost twice as much from Republican/Conservative as any other industry, $705,657 from the Club for Growth, you can count out anyone but the white male vote.

Read it and weep or, laugh and point or snicker and smerk

White men are 31 percent of the American population. take out the non christians and it is even lower. Day by day it is getting lower . just how low can it go :dunno:

Since they do such a great job with women and minorities their place as the regional party is assured

Stupid farmers count their chickens before the chickens hatch.

In this case, before the eggs are laid.

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Yup, a Republican candidate who would beat the fake Indian like a red headed step child in a debate.
Oil and gas are useful, unlike Warren.

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Yup, a Republican candidate who would beat the fake Indian like a red headed step child in a debate.
Ted Cruz Freedom won t survive unless we deny gay people theirs - Salon.com

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Is this Cruz's angle. Yes Oil and Gas are helpful. Praise the working man.

“We’ve seen … two Americas emerge,” Cruz said. “At the very top, the top 1 percent today, with the largest federal government we’ve ever had, the top 1 percent has a higher share of income since 1928. For the rich and powerful, big government has been a good deal. But working men and women across this country, every one of you knows that in your communities, we’ve got the lowest rate of labor participation since 1978. And wages are stagnant.”

He added: “People are hurting. And it’s the working men and women who are the backbone of this country.”

Read more: Cruz warns Iran deal could lead to more terror - Katie Glueck - POLITICO

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Cruz trying to "get in on that act". Late the party Ted.

Ted Cruz Channels His Inner John Edwards
Veterans of recent presidential campaigns probably did a spit take. "Two Americas" is a theme best associated with John Edwards, the former Democratic senator who rode the concept of have and have-nots to a vice presidential bid in 2004 and several third-place primary finishes in 2008. Edwards has, of course, been sullied by personal missteps and embarrassments since then. And it seemed that his signature campaign phrase would be buried along with his political career.

But lately, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has made it fashionable for lawmakers to talk bluntly about class divisions and income disparities. Clearly, Republicans are trying to get in on that act. Cruz's office said he had used the “two Americas” line before but not often.

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

A new take on the Benghazi scandal?

Cruz finds a new conspiracy theory to play with MSNBC
Cruz also suggested pending federal charges against New Jersey Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez were politically motivated – tied to Menendez’s support for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and opposition to a U.S. deal with Iran over their nuclear program.
“The timing is curious,” Cruz said…. “It raises a suggestion to other Democrats that if you dare part from the Obama White House, that criminal prosecutions will be used potentially as a political weapon as well,” Cruz said. “That’s a serious concern.”​

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Cruz the conservative who hates gays and anti-science zealotry.

Cruz hits liberals on global warming GMO food labeling - James Hohmann - POLITICO
Sen. Ted Cruz accused liberals of “anti-science zealotry” on global warming, genetically modified food labeling and biotechnology in Iowa on Saturday.

“The radical left loves attacking people as anti-science when anyone dares question their computer models on global warming,” Cruz told about a thousand activists during an agriculture summit on the state fairgrounds. “They scream, ‘you’re anti-science,’ when someone points out, for example, that in the last 17 years, satellite data shows there’s been no warming whatsoever.”

Read more: Cruz hits liberals on global warming GMO food labeling - James Hohmann - POLITICO

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

"Stop laughing. Okay, you can laugh a little"

Ted Cruz s Obamacare Substitute He Cares Really - The Daily Beast
Ted Cruz cares about people in need. Stop laughing. Okay, you can laugh a little.

The Texas right-wing firebrand (by way of Calgary, Canada) unveiled his alternative to Obamacare on Tuesday. I guess we can call it "Cruzcare" or maybe even, "TeddyCare." You see, Cruz is apparently deeply concerned about the 7.5 million Americans in 36 states who might lose federal government subsidies now provided by Obamacare to buy health insurance in a few months. That very scenario could happen if the Supreme Court rules against the Obama administration in the case of King v. Burwell that was heard by the Court yesterday.

But believing that Cruz cares about anything other than getting headlines and anyone other than his far-right base is like believing Justin Bieber cares about the two-state solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.​

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Never underestimate a opportunist politician like Cruz to have his cake and eat it too.

Ted Cruz s Cannabis Conversion Reflects The Political Prudence Of Marijuana Federalism - Forbes
At the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) last week, Ted Cruz responded to a question about marijuana legalization in Colorado by endorsing a federalist approach to the issue. “I actually think this is a great embodiment of what Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis called ‘the laboratories of democracy,’” the Texas senator said. “If the citizens of Colorado decide they want to go down that road, that’s their prerogative. I personally don’t agree with it, but that’s their right.”

Those remarks seemed to contradict the position Cruz had taken a year before, when he criticized the Obama administration for failing to aggressively enforce the federal ban on marijuana in states that have legalized the drug for medical or recreational use. Speaking at a Texas Public Policy Foundation conference in January 2014, he described the Justice Department’s prosecutorial restraint, which is designed to respect state policy choices, as an abuse of executive power.​

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

When you can't win with the strength of your argument us the unAmerican angle.

Ted Cruz Dumbs Down - Bloomberg View
Still, the article provided a small, telling window into the character of Senator Ted Cruz. In an interview with the Times, the senator said: “It is deeply troubling that President Obama’s national field director is helping run the campaign to defeat the democratically elected leader of one of our closest friends and allies, the nation of Israel.”

You see what he did there, right? In Cruz's formulation, Bird isn't working for a democratic group trying to influence the outcome of a democratic election in order to advance a particular vision of democratic politics. He’s working "to defeat the democratically elected leader of one of our closest friends and allies." The statement manages to be technically true while implying that a former Obama campaign aide is a treasonous little Bolshevik. (For the record, Republican consultants, too, have worked "to defeat the democratically elected leader of one of our closest friends and allies" in Israel and the United Kingdom.)​

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Cruz the conservative who hates gays and anti-science zealotry.

Cruz hits liberals on global warming GMO food labeling - James Hohmann - POLITICO
Sen. Ted Cruz accused liberals of “anti-science zealotry” on global warming, genetically modified food labeling and biotechnology in Iowa on Saturday.

“The radical left loves attacking people as anti-science when anyone dares question their computer models on global warming,” Cruz told about a thousand activists during an agriculture summit on the state fairgrounds. “They scream, ‘you’re anti-science,’ when someone points out, for example, that in the last 17 years, satellite data shows there’s been no warming whatsoever.”

Read more: Cruz hits liberals on global warming GMO food labeling - James Hohmann - POLITICO

It's true, liberals are morons on the topic of GMO.

White men are 31 percent of the American population. take out the non christians and it is even lower. Day by day it is getting lower . just how low can it go :dunno:

Since they do such a great job with women and minorities their place as the regional party is assured

Sorry Guano....but whites are 67% of the U.S. electorate. The Dems percentage of the white vote has dropped every year since 2006. :( The last election cycle the Dems struggled to get 37% of the white vote. Only 45% of White women voted Democratic.

Dems cannot win with just minority voters. Sorry dude....you're fucked. :lol:

Dems are going to ride those demographics to a major victory in 2014 midterms, Dean
Yeah, a shitload of white men died between today and last November.

whoopsie.......there goes another one.

Course black men seem to be shooting each other so fast it makes up the difference.

Maybe Democrats can get enough El Salvadorians and Guatemalans to stuff the ballot boxes.

Last edited:

Dems are going to ride those demographics to a major victory in 2014 midterms, Dean
Yeah, a shitload of white men died between today and last November.

whoopsie.......there goes another one.

Course black men seem to be shooting each other so fast it makes up the difference.

Maybe Democrat can get enough El Salvadorians and Guatemalans to stuff the ballot boxes.

Black voters are also slowly beginning to leave the Democratic Party. They have dropped 3% since 2008. I guess they're starting to want off the Democrat plantation. :D

Industry
Total Indivs PACs
Oil & Gas$946,568
Retired$843,200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Yes, Cruz, the next President Kennedy. (Ok, you can laugh a little.)

Sen. Ted Cruz s book A Time for Truth coming out June 30 Dallas Morning News
Cruz joins a bipartisan field of possible candidates with books out in the past couple of years, from Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton to Republicans Scott Walker and Rand Paul. He said that “A Time for Truth” will include vignettes about Anwar Sadat, Elie Wiesel and others who “had the courage” to speak out even at risk to themselves, a theme he acknowledged can be found in a famous work by a future president, then-Sen. John F. Kennedy’s “Profiles In Courage.”

The vignettes draw upon “an aspect of what Kennedy did” in his book, Cruz said of “Profiles in Courage,” a tribute to U.S. senators who took stands unpopular within their own party.​

Forum List

Back