Look at this dumb ass video about racism

Far as I know a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants. Attend any university in any field of study they choose. Work at any job or career they are qualified in. Buy a house in any neighborhood provided they can afford it. Travel and visit any place in the country. Eat in any restaurant and stay at any hotel in all 50 states. Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman.
So I have to ask, where is the racism the BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ... :dunno:

I have no idea and as a black man I dont concern myself about who is racist. I have more important things to think about
Amen to that, but I still question your choice of football teams.

Systemic racism does not exist in America and has not existed since the 1960's.
True, racism was outlawed by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 however in practice systemic racism still exists, even the Supreme Court recognizes this.
Supreme Court: Institutional Racism Is Real

No, the Supreme Court said no such thing. The Daily Beast writer said that which is stupid because the remedy for bad law are the courts which is exactly what happened.

the Jay Michaelson article is almost entertaining----just accept his proposition that unintended consequences of social programs-----can actually
turn out to be negative PROVES "INSITUTIONALIZED RACISM" ----the building of
low income, low rent housing in distressed areas >> RACISM !!!!! Affirmative action programs>
> RACISM!!!! ........the conclusion ???
NUTHIN' WORKS
because it is all racist

So where is the documentation of SYSTEMIC RACISM against blacks in the USA?

I dont see it, only simplistic bigotry of the 'Dem Animals Do More Crimes' variety.
I'll post something more specific tomorrow but this should be enough to get you started:
Ten Important Supreme Court Decisions in Black History

Updated February 28, 2017 | Infoplease Staff
info-circle.png

From Dred Scott to Affirmative Action

Dred Scott v. Sandford (1857)
Decreed a slave was his master's property and African Americans were not citizens; struck down the Missouri Compromise as unconstitutional.

Civil Rights Cases (1883)
A number of cases are addressed under this Supreme court decision. Decided that the Civil Rights Act of 1875 (the last federal civil rights legislation until the Civil Rights Act of 1957) was unconstitutional. Allowed private sector segregation.

Plessy v. Ferguson (1896)
The Court stated that segregation was legal and constitutional as long as "facilities were equal"—the famous "separate but equal" segregation policy.

Powell v. Alabama (1932)
The Supreme Court overturned the "Scottsboro Boys'" convictions and guaranteed counsel in state and federal courts.

Shelley v. Kraemer (1948)
The justices ruled that a court may not constitutionally enforce a "restrictive covenant" which prevents people of certain race from owning or occupying property.

Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka (1954)
Reversed Plessy v. Ferguson "separate but equal" ruling. "egregation [in public education] is a denial of the equal protection of the laws."

Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States (1964)
This case challenged the constitutionality of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The court ruled that the motel had no right "to select its guests as it sees fit, free from governmental regulation."

Loving v. Virginia (1967)
This decision ruled that the prohibition on interracial marriage was unconstitutional. Sixteen states that still banned interracial marriage at the time were forced to revise their laws.

Regents of the University of California v. Bakke (1978)
The decision stated that affirmative action was unconstitutional in cases where the affirmative action program used a quota system.

Grutter v. Bollinger (2003)
The decision upheld affirmative action's constitutionality in education, as long it employeed a "highly individualized, holistic review of each applicant's file" and did not consider race as a factor in a "mechanical way."
LibGuides: African-American Rights Movements: Legislation / Court Cases

The hyperlink includes the above as well as relevant Executive Orders and legislation
All those cases are examples of the OLD DEMOCRAT legal processes that have either been struck down in the courts or undone by legislation.

Show me a Dred Scott type of decision that is still active today, friend.

And I do mean friend. We are not enemies because we disagree on ideological crap.

I dont see it, only simplistic bigotry of the 'Dem Animals Do More Crimes' variety.
I'll post something more specific tomorrow but this should be enough to get you started:

info-circle.png

Decreed a slave was his master's property and African Americans were not citizens; struck down the Missouri Compromise as unconstitutional.

A number of cases are addressed under this Supreme court decision. Decided that the Civil Rights Act of 1875 (the last federal civil rights legislation until the Civil Rights Act of 1957) was unconstitutional. Allowed private sector segregation.

The Court stated that segregation was legal and constitutional as long as "facilities were equal"—the famous "separate but equal" segregation policy.

Powell v. Alabama (1932)
The Supreme Court overturned the "Scottsboro Boys'" convictions and guaranteed counsel in state and federal courts.

The justices ruled that a court may not constitutionally enforce a "restrictive covenant" which prevents people of certain race from owning or occupying property.

Reversed Plessy v. Ferguson "separate but equal" ruling. "egregation [in public education] is a denial of the equal protection of the laws."

This case challenged the constitutionality of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The court ruled that the motel had no right "to select its guests as it sees fit, free from governmental regulation."

This decision ruled that the prohibition on interracial marriage was unconstitutional. Sixteen states that still banned interracial marriage at the time were forced to revise their laws.

The decision stated that affirmative action was unconstitutional in cases where the affirmative action program used a quota system.

The decision upheld affirmative action's constitutionality in education, as long it employeed a "highly individualized, holistic review of each applicant's file" and did not consider race as a factor in a "mechanical way."

The hyperlink includes the above as well as relevant Executive Orders and legislation
All those cases are examples of the OLD DEMOCRAT legal processes that have either been struck down in the courts or undone by legislation.

And I do mean friend. We are not enemies because we disagree on ideological crap.

read the article cited. Affirmative action was instituted in order to end up with a NEGATIVE IMPACT----because it is really a manifestation of INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM-----same is true of
low rent housing projects

it does exist a little in the NFL. A white goofy backup QB can play in the NFL for 10 years while a black backup QB is seen as damaged goods once he is no longer in a starting role

Systemic racism does not exist in America and has not existed since the 1960's.
True, racism was outlawed by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 however in practice systemic racism still exists, even the Supreme Court recognizes this.
Supreme Court: Institutional Racism Is Real
You still are peddling the same disproved bullshit. Thats CLASSISM.
You need to learn the difference when you are out here dividing the country.
Dumbass

info-circle.png

Powell v. Alabama (1932)

That will take more research for quality examples. The problem is that all the laws have been rendered null and void, yet in practice the violations continue.

For some reason, and this applied to myself as well, the fact that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed and provides for a private cause of action for it's violation, makes a lot of people think that it's a walk in the park to enforce one's rights in this arena. I can tell you that it is not, especially if what you're trying to acomplish will set precedence in ways that the "system" doesn't want to see happen.

Believe it or not there is a hell of a lot of bias in the legal profession, so much so that they teach defense attorneys how to detect it not just in others but in themselves and how to correct for it.

So true----I have detected LOTS of bias in the legal
system to the point that I have concluded that almost
all the officers of the court have only ONE ISSUE in mind, which is for EACH ONE-----his or her own behind. Truth and justice have NOTHING to do with the actions
and judgements in most instances. Right now the situation is MUCH worse----there is a moratorium on
arrests for serious felonies

You can't control human emotions and what is a racial wound? LOL

Oops...thought your dumb ass video might be one of your hookers telling your where to stick your peach pie.

Oops...thought your dumb ass video might be one of your hookers telling your where to stick your peach pie.

I dont put peach pie on hookers, only regular attractive women

Ah, standards I see. Not enough of that going around these days.

Ah, standards I see. Not enough of that going around these days.

You have to be one special gal for me to want to eat cake off your ass cheeks

Forum List

Back