The World Must Know

Garden House Queen

Jul 12, 2020
I've been hearing about this for quite awhile. The MSM will not report on it. I've tried to report on this culture with my friends and neighbors ...to no avail. When this comes out....you will understand why these elitist globalist politicians and Hollywood hates Trump. Satanic sick demonic people walk among us and Trump is going to expose the child rape and torture. I just don't understand how a society that has so many advantages has gotten to this point. The only answer is ........they are God-less.

Last edited:
I've been hearing about this for quite awhile. The MSM will not report on it. When this comes out....you will understand why these elitist globalist politicians and Hollywood hates Trump. Satanic sick demonic people walk among us and Trump is going to expose it.

People hate Trump because he's liar, a cheat, a fraud, incompetent, inept, divisive, ignorant, and corrupt.
About the only thing Trump ever exposed was himself. Just ask Stormy. Or Karen McDougal. I also hear he barged in on young
women backstage at a beauty pageant. And bragged how it was OK to assault women. So he's got that going for him.

I've been hearing about this for quite awhile. The MSM will not report on it. When this comes out....you will understand why these elitist globalist politicians and Hollywood hates Trump. Satanic sick demonic people walk among us and Trump is going to expose it.

People hate Trump because he's liar, a cheat, a fraud, incompetent, inept, divisive, ignorant, and corrupt.
About the only thing Trump ever exposed was himself. Just ask Stormy. Or Karen McDougal. I also hear he barged in on young
women backstage at a beauty pageant. And bragged how it was OK to assault women. So he's got that going for him.

He is everything YOU are and everything the left is.

The next time you have a 9/11 you'll need the tactical flashlight..Yet when the overt bias of the video shows it is not totally truthful. But I will take three flashlights.

So democrats hate Trump because he is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, incompetent, inept, divisive, ignorant, and corrupt?

Do tell.

1595735454492.png

So democrats hate Trump because he is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, incompetent, inept, divisive, ignorant, and corrupt?

Do tell.

View attachment 367321

30+ years of investigating, bloviating, bad mouthing, libel, slander, and conspiracy theories and what does the right wing have to show for it in the way of anything sticking to the Clintons?

Nothing. You people are a case study in futile masturbation.

Do tell.

View attachment 367321

30+ years of investigating, bloviating, bad mouthing, libel, slander, and conspiracy theories and what does the right wing have to show for it in the way of anything sticking to the Clintons?

Nothing. You people are a case study in futile masturbation.

You're a classic leftist shill turd. :dunno:
@GHQ Where's the good stuff in that vid? 23 mins is TL ; DW territory.

Forum List

Back