Look at the sad CV19 death record for Biden? He tops trump by far.

trump invented nothing.
Trump didn't come up with the idea for the vaccines.

All Trump did was sign legislation while he was denying COVID's existence.

Trump saved a lot of lives

ring.JPG

We all know what Trump is not, and that is he was not the Covid saviour.

I am glad you realize how important the vax is.

Encourage everyone you know to get it if they qualify physically.

trump invented nothing.
Trump didn't come up with the idea for the vaccines.

All Trump did was sign legislation while he was denying COVID's existence.
He denied the Democrats claims he was not doing anything to solve the problem. And The Democrats lied daily.

The shots killed many more people than the virus itself did. The virus has a >99% survival rate.

CDC cooked the books in the early days of the scamdemic, grossly over reporting deaths from the virus.

The shots killed many more people than the virus itself did. The virus has a >99% survival rate.

CDC cooked the books in the early days of the scamdemic, grossly over reporting deaths from the virus.
I and my family got the shots. None of us died. Also as you say, the Virus death rate was overblown in order to damage Trump. Biden has a poor record as to deaths due to the virus. So he blames Republicans. Biden never is responsible according to him.

I and my family got the shots. None of us died. Also as you say, the Virus death rate was overblown in order to damage Trump. Biden has a poor record as to deaths due to the virus. So he blames Republicans. Biden never is responsible according to him.
I didn't take the shot, but (obviously) many friends and family did. While the vast majority simply have frequent cold symptoms, for the most part they appear fine.

However many have been harmed, but not killed. 2 years ago I stopped counting--15 friends and acquaintances of mine (small town) died from the shots, usually within 3 or 4 months. 1 man died within hours of injection.

All the best to you and yours!

I didn't take the shot, but (obviously) many friends and family did. While the vast majority simply have frequent cold symptoms, for the most part they appear fine.

However many have been harmed, but not killed. 2 years ago I stopped counting--15 friends and acquaintances of mine (small town) died from the shots, usually within 3 or 4 months. 1 man died within hours of injection.

All the best to you and yours!
There is the possibility that the shots I got solve the problem yet those you know of got different shots. When you have family and friends die after getting the shot, it makes one angry and not willing to get the shots. Fortunately for me and my family who got the shots, we have not suffered.

Biden never had a long period of no vaccines around. Trump in fact shoved very hard so we got vaccines at the end of his presidency. Biden has many killed yet has always had the vaccine. So do you still blame Trump when Biden has had more deaths?
Once again, as mentioned by other posters, you REFUSE to use % when doing calculations.

There were over 450,000 COVID deaths before trump left office, and just under 1.2 million total to date.

And of course, you will blame biden for any COVID death that happened in the immediate days after trump left office. Of course that's what you do.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 9.39.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 9.42.07 AM.png

So, in conclusion, over 500,000 deaths (I'm counting the ones that were already sick and died shortly after trump left office) and 700,000 for bidens time in office.

trump 500,000 in 10 months. Average of 50,000 per Month

biden 700,000 in 35 months. Average of 20,000 per Month.

Robert W ........Robert..... 50,000 per month > 20,000 per month
Debate this ^^^^^

LOLOOLLL, all in an effort to 'harm trump'. RIGHT?

Once again, as mentioned by other posters, you REFUSE to use % when doing calculations.

There were over 450,000 COVID deaths before trump left office, and just under 1.2 million total to date.

And of course, you will blame biden for any COVID death that happened in the immediate days after trump left office. Of course that's what you do.

View attachment 905415

View attachment 905416

So, in conclusion, over 500,000 deaths (I'm counting the ones that were already sick and died shortly after trump left office) and 700,000 for bidens time in office.

trump 500,000 in 10 months. Average of 50,000 per Month

biden 700,000 in 35 months. Average of 20,000 per Month.

Robert W ........Robert..... 50,000 per month > 20,000 per month
Debate this ^^^^^
Here is the major problem for Biden's fans.

Trump was president when there were 0 deaths due to CV19 and suddenly in CA a cruise ship shows up with CV infected humans on the ship. Trump was not in charge of cruise ships. Now, at first who knew it was serious enough to kill 1 percent of humans. But it was not quite that high. The media hates Trump. So the media took up the fuck Trump campaign and blame him as if he booked cruise ships.

Trumps mouth is his problem, not his acts. Trump makes me angry when he brags all the time. But when it comes to action to solve problems, he at least does not avoid them. I wish he would have avoided his press opportunities. The press loves that from him. They use him as a pinata. He seems willing to be their pinata.

At least Trump analyzed this virus and understood he could not wait for 10 years to get a vaccine approved. He got it approved very fast. Some claim the vaccines used under him and Biden kill people. If this is accurate, it is a good sign Trump should have gone slower. But he was in a hell of a hurry to save lives.
People vaccinated alleged some of them die. Those are the true victims. But Biden has not handed us new vaccines.

Biden has a poor record as to deaths due to the virus. So he blames Republicans. Biden never is responsible according to him.
See, this is what you do, when in REALITY, it was trump who said...."No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL."

I know you will "SPIN" this video into something that fits your agenda.

See, this is what you do, when in REALITY, it was trump who said...."No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL."

I know you will "SPIN" this video into something that fits your agenda.
Winco, you are not correct about me. Trump nor Biden should be asked to take responsibility for a virus that kills unless there is proof they brought it to the USA. If you blamed Biden, I would say the same for him as for Trump. My claims about Biden is he is not who got us the vaccines. Trump did that. What if others blame Biden for the virus. Would it piss you off for me to also defend him?

Forum List

Back