Look at the sad CV19 death record for Biden? He tops trump by far.

^^^^^^.
Whatever Robert.
I'm not defending either one.
I believe I am just as interested as you are in getting only facts posted on this forum. Again, were the things said about Biden that get said about Trump, I will say what I believe is accurate.

See, this is what you do, when in REALITY, it was trump who said...."No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL."

I know you will "SPIN" this video into something that fits your agenda.

What is wrong with anything Trump said in that video?... you post it like you think it proves your point but I don't know what your point even is?... China is responsible for covid and maybe some American doctors like Fauci... but its not Trump's fault... if any president needs to answer some questions on covid its Biden and Obama...
And when will Biden hold China responsible for killing millions of Americans?...

What is wrong with anything Trump said in that video?... you post it like you think it proves your point but I don't know what your point even is?... China is responsible for covid and maybe some American doctors like Fauci... but its not Trump's fault... if any president needs to answer some questions on covid its Biden and Obama...
And when will Biden hold China responsible for killing millions of Americans?...
It has to make all of us wonder why they support China so feverently.

When will Biden hold China responsible for killing millions of Americans?...

When will Biden hold China responsible for killing millions of Americans?...

Also as you say, the Virus death rate was overblown in order to damage Trump. Biden has a poor record as to deaths due to the virus. So he blames Republicans. Biden never is responsible according to him.

What is wrong with anything Trump said in that video?... you post it like you think it proves your point but I don't know what your point even is?
It's pretty easy if you take the time to read the thread.
Robert said So he blames Republicans. Biden never is responsible according to him.......

And I pointed out that it was actually trump that said he takes no
responsibility at ALL. Show us the video of biden saying he takes NO responsibility at ALL. It might exist, I just haven't seen it.

Robert said So he blames Republicans. Biden never is responsible according to him.......

responsibility at ALL. Show us the video of biden saying he takes NO responsibility at ALL. It might exist, I just haven't seen it.

Trump was answering a question on testing sites... we had never handled anything like this before... testing for what was thought to be a deadly communitive disease is not a simple task... you are cherry picking....

What is Biden's responsibility as you see this.

What is Biden's responsibility as you see this.
You're the one that claimed biden doesn't take responsibility.

So he blames Republicans. Biden never is responsible according to him.
So you tell me what biden isn't taking responsibility for.

Listen Robert, I don't like any of these politicians.
They all lie. It's part of the job I guess.

I will call out people when they lie or skew the information.

You're the one that claimed biden doesn't take responsibility.

So you tell me what biden isn't taking responsibility for.

Listen Robert, I don't like any of these politicians.
They all lie. It's part of the job I guess.

I will call out people when they lie or skew the information.
All you are asked is what is Biden taking responsibility for. I said he does not. So if he does, what?

Well, you started out saying Biden never is responsible according to him.

Then you changed to this ^^^^^^.
I see now you plan to evade. It is okay,. I do not depend on you for wisdom.

Discuss why you would back Biden given his enormous death rates?
Trumps 'death rate' is higher than biden 'death rate'

True, more people have died during bidens term of 37 months, 700,000 Covid Deaths, while trump had 480,000 Deaths in 10 months.

Bidens # Deaths > Trumps # Deaths
Trumps Death Rate > Bidens Death Rate

Trumps 'death rate' is higher than biden 'death rate'

True, more people have died during bidens term of 37 months, 700,000 Covid Deaths, while trump had 480,000 Deaths in 10 months.

Bidens # Deaths > Trumps # Deaths
Trumps Death Rate > Bidens Death Rate
Trump did not have vaccines. Biden has always had them. Are you truly against vaccines?

Trump did not have vaccines.
The trump lovers keep telling us how the vaccine doesn't work.
Why do you keep claiming trump didn't have the vaccine to help him with deaths when trump lovers keep starting the vaccine is useless, and actually kills people.
By that ^^^ logic, trump helped kill people under bidens watch because of his vaccine.

Now, we all know most of this is complete bullshit and just talking points, but I can't just let you twist words to fit your narrative.

Why do you keep claiming trump didn't have the vaccine to help him with deaths when trump lovers keep starting the vaccine is useless, and actually kills people.
By that ^^^ logic, trump helped kill people under bidens watch because of his vaccine.

Now, we all know most of this is complete bullshit and just talking points, but I can't just let you twist words to fit your narrative.
You have read me defend the Vaccines. I am up to date on the vaccines.
I can't tell who is against the vaccines. I do not believe Democrats.

2nd time. Who told you Trump lovers won't take the Vaccine? I wager that among them are lots of Democrats.

I have said many times here, that I am fully vaccinated. I don't love Trump. I simply want a Good Government that is for the citizens and not for the Ukrainians or the Taliban.

Democrats owe you money back for your party affiliation.

Forum List

Back