Look at the sad CV19 death record for Biden? He tops trump by far.

SO how much do you believe that biden PAID?

I believe your story is that there was a bribe, and they PAID biden.
I must correct your claim. I speak of extortion of ukraine and not bribes.

Here you can see the actual deaths due to CV19 as far back as under Trump. Biden has made them much worse. The tally is not lying. Discuss why you would back Biden given his enormous death rates?

Clearly, from your chart, you can see the numbers have dropped off from 2022 onwards, right?

Two years ago there were 970,00 deaths, and no there are about 1.17 million, so an increase of about 200,000 in two years.

In one year under Trump, it was nearly half a million.

I must correct your claim. I speak of extortion of ukraine and not bribes.
I believe the REAL story is that biden said the US would withhold a Billion Dollar loan to Ukraine if they didn't fire Shokin.
Shokin wasn't prosecuting the Ukrainian Corruption, and the entire EU wanted Shokin fired and replaced with someone that would prosecute the corruption. This has been proven that Shokin was NOT prosecuting the corruption in Ukraine.

Rudy, trump and Jon Solomon concocted a FAKE story that biden wanted Shokin fired because Shokin was investigating Hunter and Burisma. This story is FAKE, made up by Rudy and trump and told by Solomon.

I know, it's hard to believe that you got sucked into Rudy and trumps LIE.

The trump lovers keep telling us how the vaccine doesn't work.
Why do you keep claiming trump didn't have the vaccine to help him with deaths when trump lovers keep starting the vaccine is useless, and actually kills people.
By that ^^^ logic, trump helped kill people under bidens watch because of his vaccine.

Now, we all know most of this is complete bullshit and just talking points, but I can't just let you twist words to fit your narrative.

It is a virus killing people. A virus causes natural death (sad, but true), if this medical intervention is killing, it is killing by unnatural means.

He will tell you:

I told YOU about the edited clip. Post #155
Post #163 I explain your error, the error is the made up story by trump and Rudy that you believe

I know the right wing talking points and I knew you’d take the bait.
You did.

You know they just arrested the dude for spreading this FAKE story.
Facing 25 years.

Another trump victim

I told YOU about the edited clip. Post #155
Post #163 I explain your error, the error is the made up story by trump and Rudy that you believe

I know the right wing talking points and I knew you’d take the bait.
You did.

You know they just arrested the dude for spreading this FAKE story.
Facing 25 years.

Another trump victim
Now you engage in conspiracy theory. Now you tell us Biden did not say that, even when we watched him and heard him clearly. Biden extorted Ukraine and boasted he did.

The trump lovers keep telling us how the vaccine doesn't work.

Why do you keep claiming trump didn't have the vaccine to help him with deaths

but I can't just let you twist words to fit your narrative.
Well, you twisted words to fit your narrative? I told a fact. When Trump was president, the vaccine was not yet invented so the deaths were not his fault. I blame China to be frank here. But you do not mention China.

It is not just a claim by me, even you understand that when the virus slammed CA it came by Cruise ship. If you do think a vaccine was then available, who do you believe kept it from being used in America?

Again, for a twister of words to say he can't let a party twist words, how dare you?

Now you engage in conspiracy theory. Now you tell us Biden did not say that, even when we watched him and heard him clearly. Biden extorted Ukraine and boasted he did.
I acknowledge that biden said "we will withhold the Billion Dollar Loan if you don't Fire Shokin"

I think we can both agree with that^^^^.
Where do you read that I wrote ..... Now you tell us Biden did not say that, Because I didn't. you made that up. You do that a lot.

I acknowledge that biden said "we will withhold the Billion Dollar Loan if you don't Fire Shokin"

I think we can both agree with that^^^^.
Where do you read that I wrote ..... Now you tell us Biden did not say that, Because I didn't. you made that up. You do that a lot.
Watch your words. Try harder. I know I read your actual words. I am tired of being falsely accused. I try to humor you.

Biden extorted Ukraine. I am using the same precise standards used by Democrats to impeach Trump the first time.

Watch your words.
I'm very careful.
Again biden said "If the prosecutor (Shokin) is not fired, you're not getting the money".

He Never said the name Shokin in that clip, but we can agree that is exactly who he was talking about.

I'm very careful.
Again biden said "If the prosecutor (Shokin) is not fired, you're not getting the money".

He Never said the name Shokin in that clip, but we can agree that is exactly who he was talking about.
When it was Trump asking a favor, the Democrats alleged it was extorting Zelensky.

I resent the awful distortions done by Democrats and didn't you say you would also find their faults?

Here you can see the actual deaths due to CV19 as far back as under Trump. Biden has made them much worse. The tally is not lying. Discuss why you would back Biden given his enormous death rates?

Possibly the greatest holocaust in human history was caused by the Biden/Fauci/Walensky/Bourla lie, which the corporate media repeated and amplified:

"You're not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations" - Joe Biden, 2021

Nearly a million Americans died because of that lie, and probably 10 million worldwide after it was repeated in foreign media.

1708546250362.png

When it was Trump asking a favor, the Democrats alleged it was extorting Zelensky.

I resent the awful distortions done by Democrats and didn't you say you would also find their faults?
Whoa.....One at a time.

The firing of the prosecutor (Shokin)

1). The Factual Version >>>>>. Biden and the EU wanted Shokin fired for not prosecuting Burisma and the rest of the corruption in Ukraine. The timelines show, a FACT, that Shokin had no active investigation in Burisma at the time he was fired.

2). The Rudy and Trump Version>>>>. Rudy and trump made up "a fake story" saying Shokin was investigating Burisma and that Biden wanted Shokin fired because he was investigating Hunter and Burisma. This ^^^^ has been PROVEN false, yet it's the story you wish to believe.

Whoa.....One at a time.

The firing of the prosecutor (Shokin)

1). The Factual Version >>>>>. Biden and the EU wanted Shokin fired for not prosecuting Burisma and the rest of the corruption in Ukraine. The timelines show, a FACT, that Shokin had no active investigation in Burisma at the time he was fired.

2). The Rudy and Trump Version>>>>. Rudy and trump made up "a fake story" saying Shokin was investigating Burisma and that Biden wanted Shokin fired because he was investigating Hunter and Burisma. This ^^^^ has been PROVEN false, yet it's the story you wish to believe.
Do you truly believe that Biden had the authority over other countries how they manage their own countries? I have never seen any Democrat present proof in statements by the EU! It would seem Biden admits he was a director of the EU then.

Why doesn't Biden do this to Russia?

Whoa.....One at a time.
You declared one at a time and you did not talk about Trump nor Democrats alleging it was extorting Zelensky.

You wanted to divert to what Biden did.

Why?

Forum List

Back