Look at the sad CV19 death record for Biden? He tops trump by far.

Yup. Easy to understand. The majority of COVID death occurred on Biden's watch. End of story.
... because of Trump's mismanagement handing Biden a full out pandemic./

The comparison of time in office and the amount of exposure or vaccination gives Biden a seven to one value in office compared to Trump, a real failure for the latter.

Far far too late. Remember his idiocy when he said "it will be over by April"?

Your thinking ability seems to be about Trump level.
Hole,
Lockdowns don't work, masks don't work. Social distancing was a hoax, heard immunity was a hoax.
Bury your head in the sand.

Here you can see the actual deaths due to CV19 as far back as under Trump. Biden has made them much worse. The tally is not lying. Discuss why you would back Biden given his enormous death rates?

Trump had 8 months of covid.
Biden has had 3+ years and, of course, a bunch of MAGAT fools using their brains for finger picking rather than thinking.

Math is really hard for you guys isn't it?

Here you can see the actual deaths due to CV19 as far back as under Trump. Biden has made them much worse. The tally is not lying. Discuss why you would back Biden given his enormous death rates?

What a stupid and pointless comparison. What do you think you are proving??

Biden never had a long period of no vaccines around. Trump in fact shoved very hard so we got vaccines at the end of his presidency. Biden has many killed yet has always had the vaccine. So do you still blame Trump when Biden has had more deaths?
The vaccine wasn't widely available to June of 21.
Many would consider 5 months a "long period" ESPECIALLY since it is more than half of Trump's entire mis-handling of covid.

What a stupid and pointless comparison. What do you think you are proving??
I am informing Americans that Biden did not kill CV 19. And he has also caught it. And it was Trump who caused the vaccines to be out. Trump saved lives. Biden was lucky he had the Trump vaccines who has helped a bit. But if you think CV is over, guess again.

Six months ago?
My mother was in a PRIVATE nursing home at the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak. Cumo decided to send Covid-19 infected patients to her nursing home. My mother got Covid-19 never made a full recovery. Thank you Cuomo and democrats for killing my mother.

The vaccine wasn't widely available to June of 21.
Many would consider 5 months a "long period" ESPECIALLY since it is more than half of Trump's entire mis-handling of covid.
The myth is he mishandled it. But until he got Warp speed going, he could not fight it well. Biden has fucked it up after he got the Vaccine.

I am informing Americans that Biden did not kill CV 19. And he has also caught it. And it was Trump who caused the vaccines to be out. Trump saved lives. Biden was lucky he had the Trump vaccines who has helped a bit. But if you think CV is over, guess again.
CV is not over. We are fortunate Trump lost the election, because we still would have problems with its development even now.

Forum List

Back