Look at the sad CV19 death record for Biden? He tops trump by far.

They may not truly be vaccines, but they are commonly called by that name, and I have no need to use another term.

Even if you assume that COVID came from a lab, that doesn't mean that most had a good understanding of it when it first became prevalent. Unless you are trying to say that it was not only lab-created, but that the lab work was openly available to anyone who wanted to see it.

My point was simply that having more deaths when the pandemic first began was to be expected. That is likely to be true with any new disease (or disease variant).
You're way off the mark. Indeed you do have need to use another term. It's not a good idea to get amnesia, because other threads are morphing: "Don't Forget, China Never Deployed mRNA "Vaccines" ."

A knowledgeable esoteric group trumps all those who did not know. Should this former group continue on with impunity when dead people can't question or have a say in it?

And when management is so sloppy as was that of Trump in the beginning of a pandemic Death will be much greater.

We are so much healthier as a people with him gone.

tRump told people not not get the shots.

Did you get one?
Another myth told by Democrats. I took the advice of both Trump and my doctor and am up to date on my shots to help handle CV19.

No, warp speed ramped under Biden. Go lie elsewhere. No one believes you.
Wrong, Warp speed was the plan that Democrats claim Trump did not use. But he used it. You need to change your sources of information. Yes, I am believed.

On May 15, 2020, President Trump announced Operation Warp Speed, a public-private partnership with $10 billion in funding from Congress to enable faster development and approval of a vaccine for COVID-19.

Politicization and COVID-19 vaccine resistance in the U.S.​

1707935722799.png
National Institutes of Health (NIH) (.gov)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles › PMC8577882

About featured snippets

Feedback

Remarks by President Trump at the Operation Warp Speed ...​

1707935722816.png
National Archives | (.gov)
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov › remarks-presiden...

Dec 8, 2020 — I'm honored to welcome doctors, scientists, industry executives, and state and local leaders to our historic Operation Warp Speed Vaccine Summit ...

Trump administration spent billions in hospital funds on Warp ...​

1707935722833.png
statnews.com
https://www.statnews.com › 2021/03/02 › trump-adminis...

Mar 2, 2021 — The Trump administration quietly spent $10 billion from a Covid-19 fund for hospitals and used it to bankroll Operation Warp Speed ...

They may not truly be vaccines, but they are commonly called by that name, and I have no need to use another term.

Even if you assume that COVID came from a lab, that doesn't mean that most had a good understanding of it when it first became prevalent. Unless you are trying to say that it was not only lab-created, but that the lab work was openly available to anyone who wanted to see it.

My point was simply that having more deaths when the pandemic first began was to be expected. That is likely to be true with any new disease (or disease variant).
There are more deaths under Dicktator Biden and he mandated the injection that Trump created.

No, warp speed ramped under Biden. Go lie elsewhere. No one believes you.
Hole.. stop it already.. No one believes you. :doubt:

On May 15, 2020, President Donald Trump officially announced the public-private partnership.
The purpose of Operation Warp Speed was to coordinate Health and Human Services-wide efforts, including the NIH ACTIV partnership for vaccine and therapeutic development, the NIH RADx initiative for diagnostic development, and work by BARDA.

And when management is so sloppy as was that of Trump in the beginning of a pandemic Death will be much greater.

We are so much healthier as a people with him gone.
:doubt: Hole, put on your memory cap

Remember when certain Democrat Governors decided to send Covid-19 infected patients to nursing homes that resulted in 53K innocent grandmas and grandpas getting Covid-19 and dying. All to make ORANGE MAN look bad. Party over country as they say. 😐

Remember when certain Democrat Governors decided to send Covid-19 infected patients to nursing homes that resulted in 53K innocent grandmas and grandpas getting Covid-19 and dying. All to make ORANGE MAN look bad. Party over country as they say. 😐
Grow up, spanky. So many died who did not have to because "it will be over by April" bonehead was in charge.

Here you can see the actual deaths due to CV19 as far back as under Trump. Biden has made them much worse. The tally is not lying. Discuss why you would back Biden given his enormous death rates?

Nearly 500,000 Americans died because Joe Biden told them vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid.

• Fact
Reactions: iku

Sergeant Bill is a truth-optional content creation machine. Do not take his comments without researching them.

• Fake News
Reactions: iku
Nearly 500,000 Americans died because Joe Biden told them vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid.
And the press has not held Bidens' feet to the fire. They pretend Biden did not hand us all money.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back