Look at the bright side, liberals won't be out trashing our cities tonight

Just out of curiosity, what's stopping them?

3 very wise federal judges who are putting your pussy grabber in his place. Wish I could see his orange face right now. I bet it is really red. I bet he's got that sniffing thing going on like he did during the debates with Hillary when he was getting so frustrated. Just loving it
3 judges are keeping the morons from rioting??????

I want that photo I posted

Period.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
who is he? anyone famous?

who knows LOL :dunno::lmao:
ok, well, i shop a few times a week, if I see his clone at wal mart/publix/lowes, I will kidnap him,,,ok?

yes my child ...you do that ...:laugh::D
oops,,my kitty, isnt persion,,i meant some blend of siamese. but was looking at your cat, they do have the same kind of short hair. my friend wants me to keep him, but I cant yet. maybe later. I am going to use him in the display/model pics.

Fun watching all the right wing Trumper butt hurt going on tonight!!!
Poor little snowflakes. We told you a year ago it was going to be a disaster. I just didn't know it was going to be a disaster in the first 30 days
You may wish to investigate the 9th's track record on being overturned. I have a sneaking feeling it won't be long and you'll be whining again.

I want that photo I posted

Period.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok, well, i shop a few times a week, if I see his clone at wal mart/publix/lowes, I will kidnap him,,,ok?

oops,,my kitty, isnt persion,,i meant some blend of siamese. but was looking at your cat, they do have the same kind of short hair. my friend wants me to keep him, but I cant yet. maybe later. I am going to use him in the display/model pics.

who are you going to use? your friend's kitty ? that's fine

hope not mine...ok? my child?

i would love to use kittens, but i dont think anyone is just gonna hand me 5 beautiful kittens from a store. but for now, he will do,,,,,when u see his pic, maybe u can identify the species. lol. its not a common one, actually the owner only wants me to adopt him.

i would love to use kittens, but i dont think anyone is just gonna hand me 5 beautiful kittens from a store. but for now, he will do,,,,,when u see his pic, maybe u can identify the species. lol. its not a common one, actually the owner only wants me to adopt him.

ok shut up ...LOL ok? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

also, I am also doing two models for little doggies too,,,one is done,,second one wont be ready for 4 weeks

President Trump. :clap:
off topic, i wanted to see if your a cat lover, and saw pics of a cat in your profile. i am about to start making cat houses. hopefully a home based bizness
you do realize that you will have to build a certain percentage of low income cat houses right? I believe that section 8 cat dwellings are something that is missing from society, and you will have to allow any breed of cat to have access to your cat communities.

Just imagine what would be happening right now and in through the night.

And righties have been stopped in their tracks from trashing everyone's rights and the Constutution.

Not "EVERYONE'S" rights, this only applied to individuals in seven countries who never had a right to come to the U.S. whenever they choose.

President Trump. :clap:
off topic, i wanted to see if your a cat lover, and saw pics of a cat in your profile. i am about to start making cat houses. hopefully a home based bizness
you do realize that you will have to build a certain percentage of low income cat houses right? I believe that section 8 cat dwellings are something that is missing from society, and you will have to allow any breed of cat to have access to your cat communities.
well that was during the Obama years, but now that Trump is President, I have the legal right to make houses only for racist white cats. so thats how I will be selling them on Facebook next week.

Forum List

Back