Look at the bright side, liberals won't be out trashing our cities tonight

Just out of curiosity, what's stopping them?

3 very wise federal judges who are putting your pussy grabber in his place. Wish I could see his orange face right now. I bet it is really red. I bet he's got that sniffing thing going on like he did during the debates with Hillary when he was getting so frustrated. Just loving it

Fun watching all the right wing Trumper butt hurt going on tonight!!!
Poor little snowflakes. We told you a year ago it was going to be a disaster. I just didn't know it was going to be a disaster in the first 30 days

Well, at least here in southwest florida, we are pretty safe here, we wont have liberals attacking any of our smaller restaurants/establishments.

President Trump. :clap:
off topic, i wanted to see if your a cat lover, and saw pics of a cat in your profile. i am about to start making cat houses. hopefully a home based bizness

off topic
yes I have a kitty his name is Toby he is a Russian Blue he is very shy ...I love him so!:D:p
i am babysitting a friends cat,,,such a beautiful persion, anyway, i should have the cat house facebook pages up maybe by sat. nite,,3 models almost done
I've a connosiour of fine cat houses and pussies. Long-hair, short-haired, trimmed, ginger, all of them. Maybe we could exchange pictures.

off topic, i wanted to see if your a cat lover, and saw pics of a cat in your profile. i am about to start making cat houses. hopefully a home based bizness

off topic
yes I have a kitty his name is Toby he is a Russian Blue he is very shy ...I love him so!:D:p
i am babysitting a friends cat,,,such a beautiful persion, anyway, i should have the cat house facebook pages up maybe by sat. nite,,3 models almost done
I've a connosiour of fine cat houses and pussies. Long-hair, short-haired, trimmed, ginger, all of them. Maybe we could exchange pictures.
???? what? you make cat houses too? I actually tried in the spring of 2016 on Etsy,,,no luck,,,,but gonna give it another shot,,,i had to simplify the making of them so that I can whip them up in short time, and deliver them next day/week. just hang on,,,,my face book pages of my cat stuff should be up in 2 nights

Yeah its not like they have a job to go to and nobody likes them so they didn't get invited to a party. What do liberals do when they are not rioting burning and looting?

When they can't get paid to riot, loot and burn, they are probably collecting checks for coming here to copy and paste liberal talking points.

Well, at least here in southwest florida, we are pretty safe here, we wont have liberals attacking any of our smaller restaurants/establishments.
Isn't Naples a haven of LWers or do the Germans keep them in check?
if they trash Starbucks over something very miniscule, what are they gonna trash when Gorsuch is in,,,Massage Parlors and Pet Superstores?

off topic
???? what? you make cat houses too? I actually tried in the spring of 2016 on Etsy,,,no luck,,,,but gonna give it another shot,,,i had to simplify the making of them so that I can whip them up in short time, and deliver them next day/week. just hang on,,,,my face book pages of my cat stuff should be up in 2 nights
Just made one; more of a multi-platform cat tree.

Isn't Naples a haven of LWers or do the Germans keep them in check?
if they trash Starbucks over something very miniscule, what are they gonna trash when Gorsuch is in,,,Massage Parlors and Pet Superstores?
Massage parlors are a great way to help single moms earn money.

yes Rexx ...yes
its Louis.lol...did u actually think rexx taylor was my real name? lol.

well LOL not really! :laugh: not your real name haha
now comon, does anyone who attempts to insult certain democrats actually give out their real names? the last thing i wanted to see these last 8 years was joe biden and two men in black at my front door at 8am

I know my child

I know:itsok: hehehheeh

if this keeps up, there wont be much left to trash and burn in the deep blue cities. by 2018, there wont be any place to vote in the deep blue states. oh well,, thats life

yes Rexx ...yes

now comon, does anyone who attempts to insult certain democrats actually give out their real names? the last thing i wanted to see these last 8 years was joe biden and two men in black at my front door at 8am

I know my child

my child? im not in my 20's anymore. so sad:crybaby:

yes Rexx ...yes

I know my child

off topic...
do you look anything like that?

if you do

then we can engage in a conversation
hehehehe

I know my child

off topic...
do you look anything like that?

if you do

then we can engage in a conversation
hehehehe

actually, i did use my pic as my avatar a few weeks ago,,,not a recent one,,,,but I was always a look a like till about 2001? 02?
various celebs. but i did look like elvis in 1994ish

Forum List

Back