Longtime Patriot And Hero Alex Jones Owns The Libs Again - LOL

Hey stupid fuck. Watch something else besides CNN you dumb bastard you, and see what the fuck is happening to your paradise shit holes, shit head

Hey dumb fuck, watching something besides OANN and you might learn something....

New Jersey's population has grown by nearly 6% in the past decade, according to 2020 Census results released by officials Thursday. The Garden State's population rose from 8,791,894 in 2010 to 9,288,994 in 2020, a 5.7% increase. The 2020 census data also revealed the state has become older and more diverse

Hey dumb fuck, watching something besides OANN and you might learn something....

New Jersey's population has grown by nearly 6% in the past decade, according to 2020 Census results released by officials Thursday. The Garden State's population rose from 8,791,894 in 2010 to 9,288,994 in 2020, a 5.7% increase. The 2020 census data also revealed the state has become older and more diverse
Dumb fuck????.Dumb Fuck??.....................How rude

What is OANN??............Never watched it. Did they flame the Russia Hoax. If they did, I would watch

I only watch Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow only

NJ is a dirty little shit hole. In general I'm talking all shit holes. And I hope they rot quickly

I do hope that the jury sting the fat bastard for damages and that he is comletely ruined by his own deviancy.
I cannot recall an instance of such sheer wickedness. He should be flogged.

Those whiney crisis actors and their families won't see a dime of that money, lol.....it is nothing but a symbolic victory...who cares about that....What really matters is that Alex once again brilliantly trolls the families and owns the libs by refusing to comply with discovery...which bought himself enough time to hide his assets in offshore accounts and crypto in case these families try to hire any forensic accountants....

Let this be a lesson to any other folks who can't take jokes being made about their children if their kids happen to get gun-down in a school shooting........if they are even dead that is.... since they still have failed to prove that these kids were not crisis actors as Alex's investigative team discovered....this is a free speech issue anyway.... and we can say anything we want about your dead kids....that is what Conservatism, Christian faith and freedom is all about; of which Alex is a big proponent of....
The degenerate radio entertainer is groveling. He should realize that his audience consists of seriously impaired people who are extremely vulnerable to his lies.

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Infowars host Alex Jones offered to pay $120,000 per plaintiff to resolve a lawsuit by relatives of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims who said he defamed them by asserting the massacre never happened, according to court filings Tuesday. The offer was quickly rejected by the families.
A Connecticut judge found Jones liable for damages in November, and a trial is planned to determine how much he should pay the families.
The plaintiffs said they have been subjected to harassment and death threats from Jones’ followers because of the hoax conspiracy promoted on his show.
Twenty first graders and six educators were killed in the 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. The families of eight of the victims and an FBI agent who responded to the school sued Jones, Infowars and others in Connecticut over the hoax conspiracy. Jones has since said he believes the shooting did occur.
Jones also was found liable for damages in similar lawsuits filed in Texas by relatives of Sandy Hook victims, and also faces trial later this year.

Forum List

Back