Long Cons: G.O.P.'s Trademark

Not that the Dems have anything to crow about, but the Repugs sure do take the cake here:
We unpack alotta long cons on today's BradCast, some of them decades in the making. Among them: Trump's new position on U.S. war in places like Syria, versus his position before he became President; GOP House Speaker Paul Ryan's position on deficit spending before he and Congressional Republicans exploded the deficit and he announced on Wednesday he's retiring from the U.S. House; And, Royal Dutch Shell's position on the dangers of global warming before a new, recently revealed treasure trove of internal company documents going back to the 50's revealed their realposition on the matter.
Any G.O.P. apologists care to try and defend any of this?

You fall for everything. They commissioned a group that reviewed the literature. That was not a study of the data or the accuracy of the literature..

Really lol, you believing that Raygun was even an average President shows your lack of credibility!

No, it shows that I am not delusional.

Correct you are way past that.

Depotoo was kind enough to post some links demonstrating President Reagan's record.

Your delusional, and insane denial of reality is revealed for all to see.

See above.

The economic boom, and the Fall of the Soviet Union, are clear. Any links that deny that, is garbage.

The supply side economics model put in place by Raygun resulted in an increase in the wage gap between the top 1% and the working class. Any links that say different are hot garbage. Thus as I said the largest transfer of wealth from the middle class to the uber wealthy in the history of the world.

No, it shows that I am not delusional.

Depotoo was kind enough to post some links demonstrating President Reagan's record.

See above.

The economic boom, and the Fall of the Soviet Union, are clear. Any links that deny that, is garbage.

The supply side economics model put in place by Raygun resulted in an increase in the wage gap between the top 1% and the working class. Any links that say different are hot garbage. Thus as I said the largest transfer of wealth from the middle class to the uber wealthy in the history of the world.

Your complains about his policy would be more credible, if you were not talking like a child.

Not that the Dems have anything to crow about, but the Repugs sure do take the cake here:
We unpack alotta long cons on today's BradCast, some of them decades in the making. Among them: Trump's new position on U.S. war in places like Syria, versus his position before he became President; GOP House Speaker Paul Ryan's position on deficit spending before he and Congressional Republicans exploded the deficit and he announced on Wednesday he's retiring from the U.S. House; And, Royal Dutch Shell's position on the dangers of global warming before a new, recently revealed treasure trove of internal company documents going back to the 50's revealed their realposition on the matter.

built in RW defense mechanism in

BUT CLINTON !

Yet you were the first to mention Clinton...go figure.

See above.

Your complains about his policy would be more credible, if you were not talking like a child.

If facts are childish to you well that's on you.

See above.

I obviously was not referring to your take on the historical economic policies and results of President Reagan.

But you knew that, you were just being a dishonest lib.

But I repeat myself.

See above.

I obviously was not referring to your take on the historical economic policies and results of President Reagan.

But I repeat myself.

No I get that you are allergic to facts, it is ok in Rumpland it is epidemic!

But I repeat myself.

Says the child. You want to talk like a grown up, and seriously discuss the topic, I ready for that.

But, I'm not going to treat you with respect that you are not showing me.

I don't care what your opinion is, why would I care about this bradcast opinion?

You ask for someone to defend this, without first determining if it is at all accurate and/or if anyone here supports it as it is being described.

Have a nice day.

No care Kimosabi.

He did not. He had a Republican majority in the Senate-

The composition of the 109th Congress (2005 - 2007) was as follows: Senate: 44 D, 55 R House: 202 D, 231 R The composition of the 110th Congress (2007 - ) is as follows: Senate: 49 D, 49 R House: 233 D, 198 R Reference:

When we have 61 seats, then get back to me.
Unless there is a fool proof majority, anyone thinking such things will come to pass, you are crazy to think he could.
Bullshit. Total bullshit.

Ryan and Trump can't claim to have a replacement for Obamacare, and not really have one, and then blame their hoax on not having a foolproof majority.

The GOP massively hoaxed you, man. Wake the fuck up.
Did Reagan have a 61 seat majority?

Nope. He had a Democratic Congress and still managed to get what he wanted.

Your excuse is bogus. Totally bogus. It's the excuse of a huckster which you are parroting.

You know how you get shit done? BY HAVING A SUPERIOR PLAN.

Trump and the Republicans have NOTHING. It's all they have had for the past two decades.
Reagan was elected in 2000.

The Reagan tax cuts were passed in 1981.

With a Democratic Congress.

After the 2004 election, he STILL didn't have a 61 seat majority. Not even close.

My point stands.
Dafuq? 2000? Have finally overdosed on stupid?

But I repeat myself.

Says the child. You want to talk like a grown up, and seriously discuss the topic, I ready for that.

Giving what I have been given.

But I repeat myself.

Giving what I have been given.

Nope. You jumped in to reply to a completely harmless and even funny post I made in response to someone else, who made an error. Which I poked fun at.

And you immediately started in with the baby talk.

Are you upset snowflake? I know facts scare you.

Another lib, made a little mistake about when Reagan was elected.

I made a joke out of it. I was not even mean to the lib.

You choose to make baby talk.

I'm not going to address your points about economic policy while you talk like a baby.

If you think that is "Fear"...

No. You do not think that is fear. You claiming it was, was a lie. You are a liar.

I'm not going to address your points about economic policy while you talk like a baby.

No. You do not think that is fear. You claiming it was, was a lie. You are a liar.

I never claimed you were a liar, pointed our that Raygonomics transferred wealth from the middle class to the uber wealthy like nothing before.

I never claimed you were a liar, pointed our that Raygonomics transferred wealth from the middle class to the uber wealthy like nothing before.

Get back to me when you graduate pre-school.

Nope will be 4 years ahead of you and not worth my time!

Nope will be 4 years ahead of you and not worth my time!

Says the pre schooler that keeps posting in response to me.

Forum List

Back