USA Citizen

Rookie
Aug 5, 2018
LOLOLOL, Don't you just love all of these clueless trump racists who answered this POS Fake president rants of "Who's paying for this wall?" and all of his racist followers chants "Mexico" in unison. Remember that during his 2016 run? NOW just last week and this week this POS goes on another one of his clueless twitter rants about how "it's the democrats fault and he is going to let the government shut down until the democrats agree to the BILLION DOLLOR PLUS funding for his wall." SO I ASK LOLOLOL, WHAT HAPPENED TO MEXICO PAYING FOR IT, LOLOLOLOL. Costing these clueless racist trump supporters plus every other American citizen BILLIONS in tax payer money that WILL INCREASE OUR NATIONAL DEBT. See how these ignorant trump people easily forget and start blaming the Dems? Tell me wasn't that ANOTHER BS LIE out of this POS FAKE presidents mouth how it's the democrats fault that our National debt is so high. LOLOL, We were IN EXCESS OF 2 BILLION dollars in the black the day the last republican pres bush took office (I dare you to check the facts and then deny it) and now with this FAKE POS in office with his wall and now LOL "Space Force", how much will that INCREASE our National Debt? Or does that not matter now to these clueless trump supporters? They just follow along with this jerk off no matter what he does or says. I wonder if they understand just how BAD and IGNORANT this makes them look. Especially some years down the road when it will be proven that trump was not only a habitual bully and liar but actually the ASOLUTE WORST president IN HISTORY. LOLOL, then they can bring out all of there election crap and still say "YEP, I, UH, supported him, I, uh, am so proud of myself, yep yep I am". LOLOL. DUMP TRUMP

Is this an exercise in how many run-on sentences you can fit into a single block of text? If so, well played.

Yo, make a "BIG CUT in Entitlements" for Illegals, that should be sufficient, Illegals are SUCKING Billions of Dollars a year out of Taxpayers!!!!! The White House claimed that "current immigration policy imposes as much as $300 billion annually in net fiscal costs on U.S. taxpayers." But the Communist Party will LIE and say it`s less, as always!!!

"GTP"
1y00.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back