LOL. Trump to declassify Russian scam docs.

If Durham is releasing all the classified info, it means nothing was found that was criminal that he could use to prosecute.
This is not Durham...its what we all wanted Trump to do years ago.....this blows it all open and will be hard for the media to hide this from the American people...
Bull. The Fuck-o-Crats can hide ANYTHING. That is why Hitlery is not in Prison.

If Durham is releasing all the classified info, it means nothing was found that was criminal that he could use to prosecute.
This is not Durham...its what we all wanted Trump to do years ago.....this blows it all open and will be hard for the media to hide this from the American people...
Bull. The Fuck-o-Crats can hide ANYTHING. That is why Hitlery is not in Prison.
Logic like that never registers with this stupid fuck paid shill. :iyfyus.jpg:

USA is one of the worst nations on earth

I will be joining my Iranian friends as we burn the flag and shout “ Death to the great Satan “

“All Russia Hoax Scandal information was declassified by me long ago,” Trump said at the time.
LOLOL. Sure sparky. They wanted him out cuz he was going to do this.LOL...Fake riot failed bub.

:auiqs.jpg: WTF are you even going on about? Take the Orange cock out of your mouth, deplorable.
“ orange —-“
You talk just like your ilk !! All have the same street trash vernacular of uneducated dullards

“All Russia Hoax Scandal information was declassified by me long ago,” Trump said at the time.
LOLOL. Sure sparky. They wanted him out cuz he was going to do this.LOL...Fake riot failed bub.

:auiqs.jpg: WTF are you even going on about? Take the Orange cock out of your mouth, deplorable.
Why don't you tumble away he who got punked by a Russian scam. You must feel like an ass hole...LOLOL

Fake riot hustler

Now it begins. He is going to declassify so much info in the next 3 days...LOLOL. No wonder they wanted him out...lol
It will be all pro tramp, and Biden will release the rest of them.

He's got nothing - But yes, I am certain he'll do as much damage as possible to this country before being mercifully extricated in 3 more days.
There is no country ! Thx to demon Obama ,Clinton’s , Nancy etc

Well, then maybe you Rump Loons could all move to Wyoming and start your own alternative civilization. In WY, there are more Pronghorn Sheep than there are people so you'll have plenty to eat and a companion when the need arises. You can have your Donnie build a Trump Tower and remain your president who will rule by fiat. Don't get out of line though, or he'll toss you out of this conservative utopia like last week's garbage. :)

wyoming

He's got nothing - But yes, I am certain he'll do as much damage as possible to this country before being mercifully extricated in 3 more days.

Well, then maybe you Rump Loons could all move to Wyoming and start your own alternative civilization. In WY, there are more Pronghorn Sheep than there are people so you'll have plenty to eat and a companion when the need arises. You can have your Donnie build a Trump Tower and remain your president who will rule by fiat. Don't get out of line though, or he'll toss you out of this conservative utopia like last week's garbage. :)

wyoming
We will take Wyoming and Montana and Idaho and begin a better civilization

wyoming
A post like this would probably thrive on Twitter. Criticism of the election would disappear faster than a Soviet dissident.

I hope Trump has the wisdom to pardon Julian Assange. That is when we are likely to find out just how rotten the the US government actually is.
.....................and who killed Seth too. We've known it was the DNC for 4 yrs. Only a retarded mother fucker would not see it

wyoming
A post like this would probably thrive on Twitter. Criticism of the election would disappear faster than a Soviet dissident.

If you want to legitimately criticize an election, then you'd better have something to criticize and a few actual facts on your side. Fever swamp conspiracy theories and affidavits signed by the likes of Drunk Aunt Karen ain't gonna cut it. ;)

36417742-9015555-image-a-3_1607031214503.jpg

wyoming

We'll throw in South Dakota and Utah too - We're givers like that! :D

Trump did not go to Washington to take part in the government, he went to take over for the people. It ain't over people.

wyoming

We'll throw in South Dakota and Utah too - We're givers like that! :D
Omg !!! It’s a done deal
You’re amazing

Considering the Open Skies treaty, China Joe will be confronting the Bear shortly, during which negotiations US sanctions will be operating against him. As Lukyanov has stated,

Етот договор не входит в число тех которые баиден хотел изменить
“This treaty did not figure among those which Biden wanted to change.”

Forum List

Back