LOL. Trump to declassify Russian scam docs.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015

Now it begins. He is going to declassify so much info in the next 3 days...LOLOL. No wonder they wanted him out...lol

• Banned
  • Banned
He's got nothing - But yes, I am certain he'll do as much damage as possible to this country before being mercifully extricated in 3 more days.
Sure he's got nothing. We'll be hearing from Durham soon.

Where's Comey and Brennan??,,,LOL They never met a mic they didn't like

He's got nothing - But yes, I am certain he'll do as much damage as possible to this country before being mercifully extricated in 3 more days.
Sure he's got nothing. We'll be hearing from Durham soon.

Where's Comey and Brennan??,,,LOL They never met a mic they didn't like

Durham ... Any - Day - Now
Whatever Rainman :)

If Durham is releasing all the classified info, it means nothing was found that was criminal that he could use to prosecute.

If Durham is releasing all the classified info, it means nothing was found that was criminal that he could use to prosecute.
This is not Durham...its what we all wanted Trump to do years ago.....this blows it all open and will be hard for the media to hide this from the American people...
So it's information that Durham does not need? Or is not a part of his 2 1/2 year investigation in to it? The op linked article was what brought Durham in to the conversation.... I am trying to figure out why, if it has nothing n g to do with him and his criminal investigation?

Now it begins. He is going to declassify so much info in the next 3 days...LOLOL. No wonder they wanted him out...lol
Poor Dr Love. Negging is all he has.LOLOL
:thankusmile: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

New Topics

Forum List

Back