LOL Racist Martha's Vineyard Liberals Call National Guard to Get Illegals Out of There

We will NEVER stop sending them. EVER!!!

It's too late for these leftist assholes to get serous about it. 60 years of this should make up for their bullshit.
Who's we? Slime like so called Christian "God lover's" like DeShamtis & Abbott? Ronny boy used Covid funds for his little stunt which violated the intent of those funds. He should be forced to repay every penny of it out of his own pocket.

Maybe next time that fuck will think twice about using human beings in a stunt to get votes from idiots.

Who's we? Slime like so called Christian "God lover's" like DeShamtis & Abbott? Ronny boy used Covid funds for his little stunt which violated the intent of those funds. He should be forced to repay every penny of it out of his own pocket.

Maybe next time that fuck will think twice about using human beings in a stunt to get votes from idiots.
Here ya go.....

918.png

In my estimation, this approach by Desantis and Abbott are going to be very popular with voters in their states. The broad group of those in support of this will far outweigh those who will pretend it is a tenable situation.

As we are seeing in Chicago, NY and elsewhere, these same people who talk a good game know they are being dishonest (and often sheltered from the issue I'm sure). As is being being seen at Mathas Vineyard, once they have to put up or shut up they will ALWAYS show their true colors and go harder and heavier than even the border guards have.

Hypocrites are universally despised and they motivate their opposition to head to the polls.
^ Nuclear thread win.

Do you feel better now that you think you've effectively insulted someone? Bet you'll sleep well tonight. Just keep your hands on top of the covers while you gaze at that big poster of DeSantis on the ceiling over your bed.

What a great day for snob, hypocrite, Demonrats, forcing illegal families into military custody.

What fakes! what frauds these people are!:mad-61:

Do you feel better now that you think you've effectively insulted someone? Bet you'll sleep well tonight. Just keep your hands on top of the covers while you gaze at that big poster of DeSantis on the ceiling over your bed.
Riiiiiiight.

The leftists are screwing themselves raw and bloody. This is better than the circus!

I totally agree!

This latest issue of these people being rejected in Marthas Vineyard, by the limousine Liberals, is opening the eyes of many, believe me! the hypocrisy is really off the charts here!

But then again, this doesn't come as a surprise for many of us! ;)

Libtards! Hypocrisy is thy name!

Does this mean, it is now legitimate immigration policy, for governors of other states, to activate their national guard, to round up illegals, and detain them at military bases?

Or is that only an option when they are shipped to upper class, and upper middle class areas of the nation?

:dunno:

I totally agree!

This latest issue of these people being rejected in Marthas Vineyard, by the limousine Liberals, is opening the eyes of many, believe me! the hypocrisy is really off the charts here!

But then again, this doesn't come as a surprise for many of us! ;)

Libtards! Hypocrisy is thy name!
53 days!

Forum List

Back