LOL Racist Martha's Vineyard Liberals Call National Guard to Get Illegals Out of There

1663361360525.png

Misuse of government funds and the national guard to take care of a police matter if all they're doing is loitering...

What's that number to Waste Fraud and Abuse?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

In my estimation, this approach by Desantis and Abbott are going to be very popular with voters in their states. The broad group of those in support of this will far outweigh those who will pretend it is a tenable situation.

As we are seeing in Chicago, NY and elsewhere, these same people who talk a good game know they are being dishonest (and often sheltered from the issue I'm sure). As is being being seen at Mathas Vineyard, once they have to put up or shut up they will ALWAYS show their true colors and go harder and heavier than even the border guards have.

Hypocrites are universally despised and they motivate their opposition to head to the polls.

In my estimation, this approach by Desantis and Abbott are going to be very popular with voters in their states. The broad group of those in support of this will far outweigh those who will pretend it is a tenable situation.

As we are seeing in Chicago, NY and elsewhere, these same people who talk a good game know they are being dishonest (and often sheltered from the issue I'm sure). As is being being seen at Mathas Vineyard, once they have to put up or shut up they will ALWAYS show their true colors and go harder and heavier than even the border guards have.

Hypocrites are universally despised and they motivate their opposition to head to the polls.
What I'm liking is that here in Illinois it is now a campaign issue Dickster is going to have to face. hahahahhaahhahaahaha as well as every other politician up this year. I can't wait for that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back