Lol - Private School Shows How Educating Kids Is Supposed To Be Done

I don't know of any Republican President or monkey graduating Harvard Law as “Magna Cum Laude” as President Obama and his First Lady did without breaking a sweat.

I don't know of any Republican President or monkey graduating Harvard Law as “Magna Cum Laude” as President Obama and his First Lady did without breaking a sweat.
Is that right? I seem to recall that his transcripts were sealed and no one in the public ever saw them. Do you have a source? I graduated Magna Cum Laude in a BS program and can easily produce my transcript with an email. FTR, I don't care if he was a genius with multiple degrees, he is a traitorous piece of filth who will go down in history as being the one who ENDED the greatest experiment in freedom that the world has ever known. The bastard is running things from behind the scenes right now and I hope he gets destroyed by Karma, sooner rather than later.

Obama's academic record is, let's call it, "curious." A 'C' student from Occidental college transfers to Columbia? Does not happen.

As for law school, law school grading is traditionally ANONYMOUS. Exams and papers are submitted with SSAN or something similar, so that the instructor does not know whose work it is. Nothing in his presidency indicated he was more than an average student of the law, and occasionally he flouted the Constitution (which he admitted). Though not so many care any more, it would be interesting to see the facts.

One thing for sure, they were both dogshit Presidents. But I thought Obama was worse based on the fact that he brought racism back to our country.
I think Bush was a nice guy and probably wanted to be liked, and I think he loved America He seemed naive to the fact that the left wanted to bury him. Didn't respond to their incessant attacks. He believed the crock about no WMD. 0bama is a Communist who hated this country and wanted and still wants to bring us down. There's no comparison between the two in my mind.

Any objective person can tell that the meat puppet faggot was barely average intellectually speaking. Off prompter, meaning Valerie Jarret's hand wasn't up his ass, he was a stuttering, jabbering buffoon who made GW Bush look like a scholar when he had an audience that wasn't a herd of mouth breathing sycophantic commies. Then when he believed he wasn't being recorded, and in the presence of globalist moonbat lunatics, he could wax eloquently about fascist policy, a divisive racist agenda and destroying the economy.

I will disagree somewhat with some folks here. In light of the severe repercussions of allowing the Xiden regime to stuff 10's of millions of mail in ballots into the right precincts, what we are dealing with is something even obozo would have attempted to avoid. This is scorched earth. The soviets destroyed everything they could retreating after Barbarossa, and after Stalingrad the the krauts destroyed rail roads, bridges and everything they could as they hauled ass back to Berlin. Xiden is an elder DC swamp rat. It's my opinion he had more influence over obozo than the other way around.

The Xiden regime knew full well that the anger living, breathing, patriotic voters expressed was only tempered because we are law abiding citizens. That's why the hundreds of thousands of people who went to DC Jan 6th did not bring rifles, or do the sort of shit Queen Antifa's minions do any time someone questions leftist policy at a university. The federal government has now become lawless itself though, and at some point the very vocal majority the media ignores is going to snap. The US Govt' is likely to disintegrate if the GOP does not nominate a MAGA candidate, and get him elected in spite of the collectivist criminal enterprise that will print 350 million democrook ballots if it has too.

I think Bush was a nice guy and probably wanted to be liked, and I think he loved America He seemed naive to the fact that the left wanted to bury him. Didn't respond to their incessant attacks. He believed the crock about no WMD. 0bama is a Communist who hated this country and wanted and still wants to bring us down. There's no comparison between the two in my mind.
For that matter I think it's insulting to chimps to compare them to that stuttering incompetent pathetic meat puppet faggot obozo.

I think the teacher was wrongly fired. After all, the assignment should be considered important with the recent outbreak of the monkeypox.

I think the teacher was wrongly fired. After all, the assignment should be considered important with the recent outbreak of the monkeypox.

Humans ARE Primates thus Obama was never insulted at all.

List Of Primates By Population

Racism in America isn't being exaggerated one bit!

At least this forum is moving past the denial stage, to using Klan code for approval.

Assignment depicting Barack Obama next to monkeys prompts school to place teacher on leave​

Which of the following are primates?
View attachment 647581View attachment 647583View attachment 647584View attachment 647586View attachment 647590

"An assignment depicting Barack Obama, the nation's first Black president, next to monkeys and other animals prompted a private school in Michigan to place a teacher on leave.
The incident occurred at The Roeper School, which advertises itself as a school for gifted students from throughout the region."

I don't know. I thought this story was funny. The teacher obviously got a little prank in, and PC leftwingers blew a gasket. To me, 0bama has always resembled a chimpanzee, and it has nothing to do with race. The characteristics that make him so, thin lips, the hairline, the big floppy ears are more characteristics of whites, not blacks. If you recall as I do, the left often made fun of George W. Bush's simian appearance. He was called "Chimpy" quite regularly on leftwing sites. Were they racist in doing so?

Question for leftwingers: Which of the following comparisons is racist and why?
View attachment 647592View attachment 647593
It just goes to show that people like you are abnormal, and, while your childish behavior will always be tolerated on message boards and in the public square, we don't have to stand for it in public schools.

Obama is a primate. Obama is a clump of cells. Obama is a cisgender, heterosexual male, who opposed same-sex marriage. Obama is a white man who spoke against illegal immigrants, saying "Even as we are a nation of immigrants, we’re also a nation of laws. Undocumented workers broke our immigration laws, and I believe that they must be held accountable." Obama is an American imperialist stooge of the Military Industrial Complex.

Obama would be quickly cancelled by the left of today.

That teacher messed up, and will probably pay a greater price than the mistake warrants. He should have shown that picture to someone - anyone - who would have told him what a bad idea it was.

Forum List

Back