Lol - Private School Shows How Educating Kids Is Supposed To Be Done

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Roeper School is the country's oldest K through 12 school for gifted children in the country. But the school is facing a wave of controversy after students were given an assignment titled 'an introduction to primates' and former President Barack Obama's photo was listed. The assignment was passed out in the high school biology class earlier this month. The Birmingham private school prides itself on diversity and an alternative education, which costs up to $30,000 each year. But this month, the curriculum passed out to students instructed students to pick from a gallery of photos labeled apes, monkeys, and lemurs. And there, in the second row, is former President Barack Obama.
2f527cde-Image-from-iOS.jpg

FOX 2 obtained a photo of the school assignment from someone who was appalled at the racist messaging, which came from a teacher. On Tuesday, a spokesperson for The Roeper School sent us a statement with little context about the worksheet that read: "We are aware of the lesson taught and continue to review the incident. We are not providing additional information out of respect for the privacy of our community members." However, FOX 2 also obtained the letter that was sent to parents that explained the worksheet was taken from a 'highly regarded university' website and assigned in a high school biology class. The letter said in part, "On behalf of Roeper School’s leadership, I would like to acknowledge the disturbing racial offense contained in this worksheet and sincerely regret its use and the harm it has caused."

They totally owned Obama with that one...been awhile since we seen some good Obama is a monkey jokes but it's not really racist....I don't know why the blacks get so triggered by being called monkeys....in fact, trying to teach kids that there is some historical relationship with racists comparing black people to animals in an effort to dehumanize them and justify their torture and oppression -- teaching kids that history is in itself racist....or at the very least, inconvenient....because now, you can't even make good monkey jokes about darkies if you keep trying to teach kids to believe it's wrong.....this is why some history is best left alone.....let these kids be kids and laugh at the jokes we grew up laughing at.....

Obama is a primate. I don't understand any leftie, who insists that we share an ape-like ancestor with many other primates, would object to that.

I suppose they would also be upset, if Obama was called "a clump of cells?"

Obama is a primate. I don't understand any leftie, who insists that we share an ape-like ancestor with many other primates, would object to that.

I suppose they would also be upset, if Obama was called "a clump of cells?"
Yet, that primate won 2 elections.....both electoral and popular vote.....and according to you morons -- was powerful enough to get half of your cult leader's admin indicted....

O_.008.obma . (37).jpg

Your cult leader must be a real moron to not be smarter than a primate...

This thread is an opportunity for all of the people upset at being called a "white supremacist" to state their abject outrage.

How much you want to bet none do?

Of course the thread will be moved to the basement sometime before noon too.

That is totally wrong & I find it just as objectionable as all the racist CRT, pro-BLM, groomer teachers or gender bender indoctrination in other schools

You don't like the truth.
I looked at 4 or 5 reportings on this on major media, only 2 stated the sheet was created by a large (unnamed) university). Now why do you think they are not saying what university created it???
Now why aren't you asking why the private school in 'Bama had it, and assigned it?

We all know why...you're doing what blobbers always do...starting a conspiracy theory to explain why this couldn't possibly be racism in action.

Now why aren't you asking why the private school in 'Bama had it, and assigned it?

We all know why...you're doing what blobbers always do...starting a conspiracy theory to explain why this couldn't possibly be racism in action.
You are just being obtuse. And you know it.

Who is more at fault - the university that CREATED the sheet or the unknowing schools that downloaded it among probably 1000s of sheets they download?
There are two entities at fault for this...

1) Any dumbass teacher who seen the sheet and chose to hand it out.
2) The UNIVERSITY THAT CREATED THE SHEET.

YOU - don't want to talk about who made the sheet - because gee - that is not a usable agenda for you.
And you know it.

"The Roeper School is the country's oldest K through 12 school for gifted children in the country. But the school is facing a wave of controversy after students were given an assignment titled 'an introduction to primates' and former President Barack Obama's photo was listed. The assignment was passed out in the high school biology class earlier this month. The Birmingham private school prides itself on diversity and an alternative education, which costs up to $30,000 each year. But this month, the curriculum passed out to students instructed students to pick from a gallery of photos labeled apes, monkeys, and lemurs. And there, in the second row, is former President Barack Obama.
View attachment 646727

FOX 2 obtained a photo of the school assignment from someone who was appalled at the racist messaging, which came from a teacher. On Tuesday, a spokesperson for The Roeper School sent us a statement with little context about the worksheet that read: "We are aware of the lesson taught and continue to review the incident. We are not providing additional information out of respect for the privacy of our community members." However, FOX 2 also obtained the letter that was sent to parents that explained the worksheet was taken from a 'highly regarded university' website and assigned in a high school biology class. The letter said in part, "On behalf of Roeper School’s leadership, I would like to acknowledge the disturbing racial offense contained in this worksheet and sincerely regret its use and the harm it has caused."

They totally owned Obama with that one...been awhile since we seen some good Obama is a monkey jokes but it's not really racist....I don't know why the blacks get so triggered by being called monkeys....in fact, trying to teach kids that there is some historical relationship with racists comparing black people to animals in an effort to dehumanize them and justify their torture and oppression -- teaching kids that history is in itself racist....or at the very least, inconvenient....because now, you can't even make good monkey jokes about darkies if you keep trying to teach kids to believe it's wrong.....this is why some history is best left alone.....let these kids be kids and laugh at the jokes we grew up laughing at.....
Horrible taste, but...humans are primates. So, scientifically speaking, Obama is a primate....like the rest of of us human.

Assignment depicting Barack Obama next to monkeys prompts school to place teacher on leave​

Which of the following are primates?
1653128733896.png
1653128836569.png
1653128887706.png
1653129115059.png
1653130131424.png

"An assignment depicting Barack Obama, the nation's first Black president, next to monkeys and other animals prompted a private school in Michigan to place a teacher on leave.
The incident occurred at The Roeper School, which advertises itself as a school for gifted students from throughout the region."

I don't know. I thought this story was funny. The teacher obviously got a little prank in, and PC leftwingers blew a gasket. To me, 0bama has always resembled a chimpanzee, and it has nothing to do with race. The characteristics that make him so, thin lips, the hairline, the big floppy ears are more characteristics of whites, not blacks. If you recall as I do, the left often made fun of George W. Bush's simian appearance. He was called "Chimpy" quite regularly on leftwing sites. Were they racist in doing so?

Question for leftwingers: Which of the following comparisons is racist and why?
1653130764033.png
1653130786693.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back