Lol - Private School Shows How Educating Kids Is Supposed To Be Done

I am impressed that you stated a basic fact of science. Like i would be for a 9 year old. That reflects on you, not me.
The fact that you are impressed that an adult stated a basic fact of science, reflects on your seeming belief that anyone who disagrees with you about anything must do so out of ignorance or lack of intelligence.

Have you never considered that sometimes intelligent adults disagree due to interpreting facts differently?

The fact that you are impressed that an adult stated a basic fact of science, reflects on your seeming belief that anyone who disagrees with you about anything must do so out of ignorance or lack of intelligence.
No, that's self soothing baby whining.

I would not be impressed by any adult saying it. Just as I would not be impressed with any adult doing multiplication.

But I would be impressed with a slightly retarded 8 year old doing multiplication.

Hope that clears it up for you.

I would not be impressed by any adult saying it. Just as I would not be impressed with any adult doing multiplication.

But I would be impressed with a slightly retarded 8 year old doing multiplication.

Not at all, but thanks for playing.

Conservative: "All humans are primates"
Leftwinger: "It's racist to call 0bama a primate."
Conservative: "Isn't 0bama a human?"
Leftwinger: "Why, you racist bastard!"

Assignment depicting Barack Obama next to monkeys prompts school to place teacher on leave​

Which of the following are primates?
View attachment 647581View attachment 647583View attachment 647584View attachment 647586View attachment 647590
Obviously edited/photo-shopped. I would like to see the complete assignment.

Is that right? I seem to recall that his transcripts were sealed and no one in the public ever saw them. Do you have a source? I graduated Magna Cum Laude in a BS program and can easily produce my transcript with an email. FTR, I don't care if he was a genius with multiple degrees, he is a traitorous piece of filth who will go down in history as being the one who ENDED the greatest experiment in freedom that the world has ever known. The bastard is running things from behind the scenes right now and I hope he gets destroyed by Karma, sooner rather than later.
Everyone's grades are sealed. Didn't you go to college?

WHAT is racist about a photo of Obama? You mean it wouldn't be racist had they used GW Bush instead? The racism here is SEEING racism in a lesson only meant to point out to kids that people are yet just another species of primate.
It is racist. They could have chosen picture of a human. Why Obama?

Assignment depicting Barack Obama next to monkeys prompts school to place teacher on leave​

Which of the following are primates?
View attachment 647581View attachment 647583View attachment 647584View attachment 647586View attachment 647590

"An assignment depicting Barack Obama, the nation's first Black president, next to monkeys and other animals prompted a private school in Michigan to place a teacher on leave.
The incident occurred at The Roeper School, which advertises itself as a school for gifted students from throughout the region."

I don't know. I thought this story was funny. The teacher obviously got a little prank in, and PC leftwingers blew a gasket. To me, 0bama has always resembled a chimpanzee, and it has nothing to do with race. The characteristics that make him so, thin lips, the hairline, the big floppy ears are more characteristics of whites, not blacks. If you recall as I do, the left often made fun of George W. Bush's simian appearance. He was called "Chimpy" quite regularly on leftwing sites. Were they racist in doing so?

Question for leftwingers: Which of the following comparisons is racist and why?
View attachment 647592View attachment 647593
Whites have never been compared to monkeys as a race. There is a long and sordid history of “scientific racism” that attempted to put blacks in as some sort of ”missing link” between monkeys and the “more evolved” white race. That is why those portrayals are racist.

Whites have never been compared to monkeys as a race. There is a long and sordid history of “scientific racism” that attempted to put blacks in as some sort of ”missing link” between monkeys and the “more evolved” white race. That is why those portrayals are racist.
Wrong. My school taught us that homo sapiens evolved from apes. You must have attended a racist school.

Wrong. My school taught us that homo sapiens evolved from apes. You must have attended a racist school.
You clearly didn’t learn history if your only response is a weak “we evolved from apes”.

We ARE primates.
There is a history of portraying blacks, and only as monkey.
There is a history of “scientific racism“ used to classify black people as barely more than apes.

All facts.

Forum List

Back