Taiwanese Church Shooter Was Roommates With A Biracial White Supremacist

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"As U.S. authorities searched for a motive in the mass shooting at a California church that killed one and injured five others, one question has consumed Chinese and Taiwanese communities worldwide: Is David Chou, the 68-year-old suspected shooter, Chinese or Taiwanese? Don Barnes, an Orange County sheriff, identified Chou as an immigrant from China in a press conference -- he said the Sunday attack at a Taiwanese church in Laguna Woods was possibly motivated by his political hatred of Taiwan."

But new details have proved that it is a lot more complicated than that......Chou is Taiwanese born.....but this story will prove just how complicated and sometimes arbitrary identity can be...

And now the kicker...at the time of the shooting, this guy was roommates with a self-proclaimed alt-right Nazi by the name of Jourdin Davis...and to make my point about identity being arbitrary more clear; Jourdin is black but hates that part of himself and identifies as white, but to make it even more clear how much he hates himself, he decided to be a Nazi too....Here is Jourdin going into the church shooter's room right after law enforcement searched it

Did these guys meet at some reactionary-right wing support group for confused people with fantasies of mass murder?? Because Jourdin has some thoughts on targeted murders of innocent people too -- well, I guess if they are "brown people" they aren't innocent and wannabe Nazis like him should allowed to shoot them on sight...

These two guys should have been a test case for why people no matter their race, identity or nationality can live together in peace....but when you bring up hatred of Taiwanese people even tho you yourself are Taiwanese -- or hatred of non-white people, even tho you yourself is non-white -- then things become fucked up...and you end trying to murder people in a church....again.....

FTAOI09UEAA4jcL.jpg

So it was the white within him that made him wacist and we must eliminate White Society and maybe Asians now so Biff can sleep at night…

As another poster wrote racism knows no color and let be factual Biff that could would be a hero to you if he was a hater of White society…

Now I do wonder how retarded he has to be ( I mean your level of retardation ) to think any Neo-Nazis would accept him because of his mixture but alas who knows how those like you think and truthfully I can’t mustard a give a damn except to write he was retarded.

As for the Asian, well they do hate you and when they are majority here in the States just remember it was Honky fault for failing to breed enough to stop other minorities from taking over and keeping you at the back of the bus but I will love it if it happens because the bitching you will do will be epic as hell!

"As U.S. authorities searched for a motive in the mass shooting at a California church that killed one and injured five others, one question has consumed Chinese and Taiwanese communities worldwide: Is David Chou, the 68-year-old suspected shooter, Chinese or Taiwanese? Don Barnes, an Orange County sheriff, identified Chou as an immigrant from China in a press conference -- he said the Sunday attack at a Taiwanese church in Laguna Woods was possibly motivated by his political hatred of Taiwan."

But new details have proved that it is a lot more complicated than that......Chou is Taiwanese born.....but this story will prove just how complicated and sometimes arbitrary identity can be...

And now the kicker...at the time of the shooting, this guy was roommates with a self-proclaimed alt-right Nazi by the name of Jourdin Davis...and to make my point about identity being arbitrary more clear; Jourdin is black but hates that part of himself and identifies as white, but to make it even more clear how much he hates himself, he decided to be a Nazi too....Here is Jourdin going into the church shooter's room right after law enforcement searched it

Did these guys meet at some reactionary-right wing support group for confused people with fantasies of mass murder?? Because Jourdin has some thoughts on targeted murders of innocent people too -- well, I guess if they are "brown people" they aren't innocent and wannabe Nazis like him should allowed to shoot them on sight...

These two guys should have been a test case for why people no matter their race, identity or nationality can live together in peace....but when you bring up hatred of Taiwanese people even tho you yourself are Taiwanese -- or hatred of non-white people, even tho you yourself is non-white -- then things become fucked up...and you end trying to murder people in a church....again.....

View attachment 646724

A biracial white supremacist? Wait a minute. 0bama is also bi-racial, yet he is considered black. How come this guy isn't considered black? You're not telling me you leftwingers pick and choose according to what suits your divisive agenda, are you?

it’s funny you think you have to kiss anyone’s ass to be accepted…but so is the story of plantation boy
The only black folks who are on a plantation are boot lickers like you. See I've seen your type of fool before girl, when you are around white folks you laugh when nothing is funny, shining and cooning. Do you feel accepted since you are married to a white man?

The only black folks who are on a plantation are boot lickers like you. See I've seen your type of fool before girl, when you are around white folks you laugh when nothing is funny, shining and cooning. Do you feel accepted since you are married to a white man?
The racial bigotry oozes from every word you type.

Is that what you call the truth.
It's what your Demafascist plantation bosses tell you is the truth.

It's funny, you realize you haven't elected a President that has served our country since the 70s. If that's such an issue for you, why do you continue to vote for those people? Oh nevermind, I think we know why Plantation boy.

It's what your Demafascist plantation bosses tell you is the truth.
Unlike you I don't need the benevolent white man to tell me what is true.

It's funny, you realize you haven't elected a President that has served our country since the 70s.
Uh Bush 41 and 43 served.
If that's such an issue for you, why do you continue to vote for those people? Oh nevermind, I think we know why Plantation boy.
Well let me educate you boot licking sell out. I have a problem with a man who wouldn't serve when his country called him and then turns around and attacks the service record of men who did. Have your white husband explain it to you.

Forum List

Back