Lol now stuff is coming out of black holes

Haha, this poor troll...
To be a successful troll, you have to have at least a little knowledge on the subject. He has none, which just makes him somewhat entertaining, kind of like a court jester madly stumbling around the place providing amusement for the guests.

You would know being a certified amateur

Yo that armature telescope motor drive would have to move at exactly the same speed and direction as the Earth and the telescope could not move in any other direction at all so it could never be touched.

Here are your images

3 hour telescope exposure image - Bing images

télescope-homme-clipart-vectorisé_csp20964316.jpg

That's exactly what they do, except they move opposite the rotation on the earth so the telescope can stay pointed for long periods of time at the object of interest. You really don't know much about this, do you?
Doesn't matter a photo of light emitted billions of years ago trillions of miles away gives no info, yet they claim to know all sorts of things that are all conjecture. So tell us how bright was NASA for frying astronauts in pure O2

Obviously it doesn't matter to you that you don't know how things work. And you're off by quite a large factor. Galaxies billions of light years away are far beyond trillions of miles. You simply have no idea how bright a galaxy is.
Again I own stocks on 6 continents, you play astronomer

Let us know what you find
Since you have such limited understanding of the cosmos and even how simple telescopes work, pardon me if I don't care that you've managed to buy stocks in a few companies. It sounds like you're very excited about that, enjoy it.

And I noticed a shift in your narrative. You used to "own companies". Now you "own stocks". Kind of a bad slip there, wouldn't you think?
The cosmos that Einstein said was not expanding and is now missing 85 percent of its mass and energy accordion to musicians

Do tell me more kid

That's exactly what they do, except they move opposite the rotation on the earth so the telescope can stay pointed for long periods of time at the object of interest. You really don't know much about this, do you?
Doesn't matter a photo of light emitted billions of years ago trillions of miles away gives no info, yet they claim to know all sorts of things that are all conjecture. So tell us how bright was NASA for frying astronauts in pure O2

Obviously it doesn't matter to you that you don't know how things work. And you're off by quite a large factor. Galaxies billions of light years away are far beyond trillions of miles. You simply have no idea how bright a galaxy is.

Since you have such limited understanding of the cosmos and even how simple telescopes work, pardon me if I don't care that you've managed to buy stocks in a few companies. It sounds like you're very excited about that, enjoy it.

And I noticed a shift in your narrative. You used to "own companies". Now you "own stocks". Kind of a bad slip there, wouldn't you think?
The cosmos that Einstein said was not expanding and is now missing 85 percent of its mass and energy accordion to musicians

Do tell me more kid
I don't need to, it's all out there if you care about it.

Do tell me more kid
Sure its all out there but no one knows for sure what they are looking at yet these clowns report everything as fact which it is all with no exceptions theory. If it made sense and could be proved the math would work, it doesn't, the math says 85 percent of reality is missing. That is wrong, everything is there but no one knows what they are looking at

Do tell me more kid
Sure its all out there but no one knows for sure what they are looking at yet these clowns report everything as fact which it is all with no exceptions theory. If it made sense and could be proved the math would work, it doesn't, the math says 85 percent of reality is missing. That is wrong, everything is there but no one knows what they are looking at
"The math" says most of the universe cannot be observed directly through normal means. That's a bit different from 85 percent of reality is missing.

Do tell me more kid
"The math" says most of the universe cannot be observed directly through normal means. That's a bit different from 85 percent of reality is missing.
But you believe that the math is right which is a fallacy. The math could be all wrong because it is at least in part based on observations that are poorly if at all understood

Do tell me more kid
But you believe that the math is right which is a fallacy. The math could be all wrong because it is at least in part based on observations that are poorly if at all understood

You don't understand the observations. That is not necessarily the case with smarter people. Given now that you have stridently insisted astronomers and astrophysicists have it all wrong, how far away do you think galaxies really are? What do you think is causing the massive, extremely hot jets we observe coming from them?

Come now, if you're so sure astronomers and astrophysicists are that wrong, surely you have a better answer. I mean, you're smarter than them, right? And while I'm thinking about it, did you find out anything about motor drives for telescopes?

Do tell me more kid

You don't understand the observations. That is not necessarily the case with smarter people. Given now that you have stridently insisted astronomers and astrophysicists have it all wrong, how far away do you think galaxies really are? What do you think is causing the massive, extremely hot jets we observe coming from them?

Come now, if you're so sure astronomers and astrophysicists are that wrong, surely you have a better answer. I mean, you're smarter than them, right? And while I'm thinking about it, did you find out anything about motor drives for telescopes?
Actually kid I am not the man who submitted a report with 85 percent too little material for the math to be functional, that's a complete FAIL

Your problem like so many others is that you believe what you see on TV and you think the internet is factual

The fact is that no one can explain why galaxies are moving as they are so now the galaxies are not real but computer simulations.... yea brilliant

Yawn, in other words, grow up

Last edited:
Haha. This is all very entertaining. It shows who really knows and the couple of people who are clowns. At least, Frannie is more entertaining than the other old guy, Grumblenuts. I picture them getting room together and discussing science for the rest of their lives. This is Fort Fun Indiana's strong point since he owns a telescope. He shoulda done better but instead he got th.jpg .

Haha. This is all very entertaining. It shows who really knows and the couple of people who are clowns. At least, Frannie is more entertaining than the other old guy, Grumblenuts. I picture them getting room together and discussing science for the rest of their lives. This is Fort Fun Indiana's strong point since he owns a telescope. He shoulda done better but instead he got View attachment 275520 .
You wouldnt know science if it hit you in the head

Actually kid I am not the man who submitted a report with 85 percent too little material for the math to be functional, that's a complete FAIL

Your problem like so many others is that you believe what you see on TV and you think the internet is factual

The fact is that no one can explain why galaxies are moving as they are so now the galaxies are not real but computer simulations.... yea brilliant

Translation: you know less than nothing about any of this, but you are going to keep talking anyway.

So, no idea then. You're sure they're wrong, but can't say why or what is right.

So, no idea then. You're sure they're wrong, but can't say why or what is right.
Look kid they dont agree with each other and everything not verifiable is a fucking theory

Let us know when the truth sinks in

Haha. This is all very entertaining. It shows who really knows and the couple of people who are clowns. At least, Frannie is more entertaining than the other old guy, Grumblenuts. I picture them getting room together and discussing science for the rest of their lives. This is Fort Fun Indiana's strong point since he owns a telescope. He shoulda done better but instead he got View attachment 275520 .

tenor.gif

Nah, I'm not in this thread. I'm just an observer. The way I see it, Fort Fun Indiana got the shoes and you got the pie haha.

tenor.gif

Nah, I'm not in this thread. I'm just an observer. The way I see it, Fort Fun Indiana got the shoes and you got the pie haha.
And you believe what you read on the net and see on TV

Ha HA to the millionth power

Look kid they dont agree with each other and everything not verifiable is a fucking theory

Quote the ones who disagree and name them. You still haven't told us what you think the truth really is, only complained about something you don't understand.

Quote the ones who disagree and name them. You still haven't told us what you think the truth really is, only complained about something you don't understand.

Einstein's static universe, also known as the Einstein universe or the Einstein world, is a relativistic model of the universe proposed by Albert Einstein in 1917. Shortly after completing the general theory of relativity, Einstein applied his new theory of gravity to the universe as a whole. Assuming a universe that was static in time, and possessed of a uniform distribution of matter on the largest scales, Einstein was led to a finite, static universe of spherical spatial curvature.

In order to achieve a consistent solution to the Einstein field equations for the case of a static universe with a non-zero density of matter, Einstein found it necessary to introduce a new term to the field equations, the cosmological constant. In the resulting model, the radius R and density of matter ρ of the universe were related to the cosmological constant λ according to λ = 1/R2 = κp/2 where κ is the Einstein constant.[3]

Following the discovery by Edwin Hubble of a linear relation between the redshifts of the galaxies and their distance in 1929,[4] Einstein abandoned his static model of the universe and proposed expanding models such as the Friedmann-Einstein universe and the Einstein-de Sitter universe. In both cases, he set the cosmological constant to zero, declaring it "no longer necessary and theoretically unsatisfactory"

Einstein's static universe, also known as the Einstein universe or the Einstein world, is a relativistic model of the universe proposed by Albert Einstein in 1917. Shortly after completing the general theory of relativity, Einstein applied his new theory of gravity to the universe as a whole. Assuming a universe that was static in time, and possessed of a uniform distribution of matter on the largest scales, Einstein was led to a finite, static universe of spherical spatial curvature.

In order to achieve a consistent solution to the Einstein field equations for the case of a static universe with a non-zero density of matter, Einstein found it necessary to introduce a new term to the field equations, the cosmological constant. In the resulting model, the radius R and density of matter ρ of the universe were related to the cosmological constant λ according to λ = 1/R2 = κp/2 where κ is the Einstein constant.[3]

Following the discovery by Edwin Hubble of a linear relation between the redshifts of the galaxies and their distance in 1929,[4] Einstein abandoned his static model of the universe and proposed expanding models such as the Friedmann-Einstein universe and the Einstein-de Sitter universe. In both cases, he set the cosmological constant to zero, declaring it "no longer necessary and theoretically unsatisfactory"

To put it mildly, your quote there does nothing to diminish Einstein's work, it merely reflects his adapting his model to match new observations. He was still a lot smarter than you will ever be.

You're worried about stuff from 1917? Scientists have been testing Einstein's work for decades. Some gets updated, some gets shown to be wrong, but most of his work holds up. Here's a hint for you, research what astronomy and astrophysics is telling us NOW. They're refining, not totally contradicting, a lot of earlier work and using much better equipment that gives us much more precise measurements.

You still haven't told us what YOU think is true. How far away are the galaxies, what is creating the hot jets we're seeing? Come on, you have to do better than just complain about work that smarter people have done.

Last edited:

To put it mildly, your quote there does nothing to diminish Einstein's work, it merely reflects his adapting his model to match new observations. He was still a lot smarter than you will ever be.

You're worried about stuff from 1917? Scientists have been testing Einstein's work for decades. Some gets updated, some gets shown to be wrong, but most of his work holds up. Here's a hint for you, research what astronomy and astrophysics is telling us NOW. They're refining, not totally contradicting, a lot of earlier work and using much better equipment that gives us much more precise measurements.

You still haven't told us what YOU think is true. How far away are the galaxies, what is creating the hot jets we're seeing? Come on, you have to do better than just complain about work that smarter people have done.

Einstein was 100 percent totally WRONG
So was Hawking

Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career -
Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career - early belief that everything swallowed up by a black hole must be lost forever

The cosmologist Stephen Hawking has described the biggest blunder of his scientific career – his early belief that everything swallowed up by a black hole must be lost forever.

Professor Hawking said that there is one thing that does in fact escape from black holes – radiation. He has previously said that his discovery of what is now known as Hawking radiation was one of his proudest achievements.

In a lecture at a hospital in Los Angeles that has pioneered research into stem-cell treatments for degenerative diseases – including his own condition of motor neuron disease – Professor Hawking described the blunder that had initially blinded him to one of his greatest insights into the Universe.

I can do this all night, why because no one knows anything, you for one only think you know, because the universe is not stranger than you think, it's stranger than you can think. So when you do think as does any human with our Earth perspective, they become a screwball, like the certified physicist and morons babbling that the universe is not real and they can prove it

Forum List

Back