LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

His derision is hilarious. He's one of the best posters.
Thanks.
My science is good too.
(we'd get more if he'd go back to the religion section where he SINGULARLY belongs).

My tactics are great and blowing poor James Bond/the Christian Taliban out of the water.
He dare not touch this OP or many other Haymaker OPs I've landed which destroy his brainwashed position without even the meat underneath.

It exposes him for the fringe lunatic he is.

`

see no reason to be condescending to those who choose religion over acupuncture.
While both are utter nonsense, there is no conflict until the people who believe that nonsense make claims in the public discourse or try to argue for policy from the assumed truth of any of that nonsense. So, if they keep their childish toys at home, they won't get made fun of. Very simple.

While both are utter nonsense, there is no conflict until the people who believe that nonsense make claims in the public discourse or try to argue for policy from the assumed truth of any of that nonsense. So, if they keep their childish toys at home, they won't get made fun of. Very simple.
There's also a protected-from-reality Religion section for anyone who wants to claim Allah, Haysoos, Vishnu, or Voodoo.
I am actively advocating/campaigning to keep the two from clashing.... here.
`

`

Last edited:
There is reason to be condescending to those who daily Mock real science and those of us who post it. He/they call us 'atheist scientists' and post the most preposterous **** in the name of defending their personal crackpot Religion, they insist are 'science.'

Let's get our facts straight on whose been mocking/trolling this section with Religion that should be in another.

`

I think you erroneously think that everyone in the religion of Christianity, for example, believe that the earth is only thousands of years old.

You'd be incorrect. Intelligent design has been the stance of the Catholic church for a long time. Hell, the theory of the big bang was invented by Catholicism.

Much of our scientific beginnings came from Christianity. If you're a scientist without activism and hatred, you'd be grateful of it. However, it appears you're just out to mock and attack it. It's like a spoiled valley girl ripping their parents who provide them their cell phone, car, and housing.

I think you erroneously think that everyone in the religion of Christianity, for example, believe that the earth is only thousands of years old.
On the contrary
Of course no not.
I've been explicit many times.
We are talking literalists, Noxious militant a**holes spamming/taunting us 'atheists science'' types.
Namely/80% James Bond.
Read his posts.
I have expressed to him there are secular Christians many times.
I suggest you read some hyper-fundamentalist/Lunatical James Bond's posts.. here and elsewhere.
A good idea before posting .. Doncha ya think?
Like all of James bond's last 1000?

You'd be incorrect. Intelligent design has been the stance of the Catholic church for a long time. Hell, the theory of the big bang was invented by Catholicism.

Much of our scientific beginnings came from Christianity. If you're a scientist without activism and hatred, you'd be grateful of it. However, it appears you're just out to mock and attack it. It's like a spoiled valley girl ripping their parents who provide them their cell phone, car, and housing.
We are not talking about the Catholic Church.
Science only came from Christians because all westerners were Christians to some degree.
Christianity in general has been an impediment, not a stimulator of science.

Many/Most Evangelicals are Literalists/Young Earth Creationists even now, including a few posting in the section.
Other Christians in the section joined me in contradicting their idiocy daily.
But you are new/clueless
do some thread reading.

You need to read a few threads here not one post.
ie,
james bond said:
..Atheists, agnostics, and sinners have been fooled into thinking the Bible is religion and science is the truth. Today's science is from humans, so it is the lie. It's from the evil guy and contradicts the truth.".​

Come back when you have some/any context.

james bond said:
Love the analogy, but Darwin stole natural selection from God. God created natural selection to protect the species. It means God is science and belongs there.

`

Last edited:
Thanks.
james bond is big on "Jesus Akhbar."
It's in his every post, and if you don't believe him he'll call you a infidel/atheist/sinner and tell you the Bible proves Hayooos is great.

`
I think as long as Jesus is there and he's the Savior, it counts for the win. Did you lose again?

That said, we learned what abu afak meant. Do you feel a stabbing pain in the kidney yet?

Here's the story behind Abu Afak's kidney pain.

Maulana Muhammad Ali:
ABU AFAK
The next incident related… is that… to the alleged assassination of Abu Afak, ‘an aged Jewish proselyte, whose offence was similar to that of Asma.’ We have no hesitation in calling this story as baseless a fabrication as that relating to the murder of Asma. Our reason for doing this is that the interdiction against the murder of women also included two other classes, viz., children and old men.
It is true that the saying of the Prophet in the Bukhari mentions only women and children, and not aged persons, but there is a hadith in Abu Dawud (ch. Du’a al-Mushrikin) reported by Anas, son of Malik, according to which the Holy Prophet said:
‘Do not kill an aged person, nor a child, nor a minor, nor a woman.’ That the Prophet expressly forbade the killing of old men appears also from the directions given by Abu Bakr, the first Caliph, to Yazid, son of Abu Sufyan, when he sent him in command of an army to Syria. In the directions given to him the following relates to our subject:
‘Do not kill children, nor women, nor old men.’ (Fath al-Qadir, vol V, p.202.) It is clear that Abu Bakr could give such directions only on the authority of the Holy Prophet.
Hence there was an interdiction against the killing of old men as there was against the killing of women. And it is impossible, we repeat, that the Holy Prophet should have given such clear injunctions and then himself ordered the killing of ‘an aged Jewish proselyte,’ as Abu Afak is said to have been, and for no offence but that he composed some annoying verses.

ONLY COMBATANTS COULD BE KILLED
In fact, as the Hidayah has put it clearly, a person’s life, unless he is a murdered, cannot be taken on any ground other than that he is a combatant: ‘And they should not kill a woman, nor a child, nor an aged person, nor one who does not
take part in a war, nor a blind man, because what makes it lawful to take a man’s life, according to us, is his being a Combatant, and this is not true in their cases’ (Ch. Kaifiyyat al-Qital).
In fact, this conclusion, which is the basic principal of the Hanifite law, is based on the express words of the Holy Prophet himself. As Abu Dawud reports on the authority of Rabah, son of Rabi:
‘We were with the Prophet in a certain battle, and he saw the people gather together in one place. So he sent a man to make an inquiry as to why the people had gathered together. The messenger came back and said, ‘there is a woman killed.’
The Holy prophet said, ‘she was not fighting.’ The reporter says that Khalid was leading at the time. So the Prophet sent a man to Khalid and asked him to tell Khalid that he should not kill a woman nor a hireling’. (Ch. Qatl al-Nisa).
By remarking that ‘she was not fighting’, the Holy Prophet made it plain that even in battle only such persons could be killed as actually took part in fighting, and along with women he expected hirelings, because they were only hired for other work and did not take part in actual fighting. It is on this basis that the Hanifite law excepts, along with women, children and old men, all such persons as cannot take part in fighting.
And the conclusion is inevitable that according to the Holy Prophet’s own injunctions the killing of a person was not lawful unless he took part in fighting, and any report to the effect that a person was killed though he was not a combatant is either untrue or defective, even if it is met with in a reliable collection of traditions.
And as for biographies, they cannot be trusted at all in such matters, and the case of Ibn Sunainah’s murder must be rejected as untrue.
The statement that this murder was due to the Prophet giving a general order for the slaughter of the Jews is sufficient to discredit this report, for not only would such an order be against the clear injunctions of the Qur’an, but also because if such an order were given it would not have resulted in the murder of a single Jew. (Muhammad The Prophet: By Maulana Muhammad Ali, page 201)"

Actually, you're supposed to get the BIG SHOCK of your life at end.

Last edited:
Read his posts.
I have expressed to him there are secular Christians many times.
I suggest you read some hyper-fundamentalist/Lunatical James Bond's posts.. here and elsewhere.
A good idea before posting .. Doncha ya think?
Like all of James bond's last 1000?
Yes, I recommend others to read my posts.

I just want to point out that it wasn't me who continued to spout their stupid arguments for evolution. Just how many threads did you start against me personally lol?

I'm the one who acknowledges there are two lines of thinking in regards to science today and one involves creation. I can't help it if the opposition is brain dead and won't acknowledge that creation and creation scientists exists. Why should it be religion if it isn't true? Once, you have a foundation of truth, then science will back it up. That's what I learned from my religion and have been pointing it out.

Anyway, I can continue this argument forever. It's you who is so narrow minded that it's gotten to the point that atheists have to die in order to acknowledge the other side and their scientists. Even the title to this thread is disrespectful. There's another who can argue any science and decides to call God and I a troll. He's gonna pay dearly for that. Darwin is death.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I think as long as Jesus is there and he's the Savior, it counts for the win. Did you lose again?

That said, we learned what abu afak meant. Do you feel a stabbing pain in the kidney yet?

Here's the story behind Abu Afak's kidney pain.

Maulana Muhammad Ali:

Actually, you're supposed to get the BIG SHOCK of your life at end.
This is not the forum for your screeching, Jimmy Swaggert style proselytizing.

Yes, I recommend others to read my posts.

I just want to point out that it wasn't me who continued to spout their stupid arguments for evolution. Just how many threads did you start against me personally lol?

I'm the one who acknowledges there are two lines of thinking in regards to science today and one involves creation. I can't help it if the opposition is brain dead and won't acknowledge that creation and creation scientists exists. Why should it be religion if it isn't true? Once, you have a foundation of truth, then science will back it up. That's what I learned from my religion and have been pointing it out.

Anyway, I can continue this argument forever. It's you who is so narrow minded that it's gotten to the point that atheists have to die in order to acknowledge the other side and their scientists. Even the title to this thread is disrespectful. There's another who can argue any science and decides to call God and I a troll. He's gonna pay dearly for that. Darwin is death.
Good gawd. The stereotypical religious extremist.

This is not the forum for your screeching, Jimmy Swaggert style proselytizing.
Wait a minute. abu afak said to google his handle, but it appears he is using it in an erroneous manner. Sure, Abu Afak was against Prophet Muhammad, but he said out loud that he was going to murder him. Afak was 120 years old. When Muhammad found out, he sent an assassin to kill Abu Afak to counter and he did. That has nothing to do with S&I, but it made me realize he got carried away with his hate of Muhammad (Jesus?) or not very bright like his namesake.

Wait a minute. abu afak said to google his handle, but it appears he is using it in an erroneous manner. Sure, Abu Afak was against Prophet Muhammad, but he said out loud that he was going to murder him. Afak was 120 years old. When Muhammad found out, he sent an assassin to kill Abu Afak to counter and he did. That has nothing to do with S&I, but it made me realize he got carried away with his hate of Muhammad (Jesus?) or not very bright like his namesake.
That's because you're continuously/willfully ignorant.
Irish Ram had Mistaken my handle and thought I was a Muslim Arab.
Thus I told her to look it up.
The fact that neither you or she had even thought of that in the past [Years] shows how uncurious/unable to research you are.

But for you, what the heck, no need to learn/google anything, it's ALL in the Bible: Science/everything.
You said it. No science since then.
You 12 IQ religious Freak.
bye.
`

Creation science or scientific creationism is a Pseudoscientific form of Young Earth creationism which claims to offer scientific arguments for certain literalist and inerrantist interpretations of the Bible.

It is often presented without overt faith-based language, but instead relies on reinterpreting scientific results to argue that various myths in the Book of Genesis and other select biblical passages are scientifically valid. The most commonly advanced ideas of creation science include special creation based on the Genesis creation narrative and flood geology based on the Genesis flood narrative.[1] Creationists also claim they can disprove or reexplain a variety of scientific facts,[2] theories and paradigms of geology,[3] cosmology, biological evolution,[4][5] archaeology,[6][7] history, and linguistics using creation science.[8] Creation science was foundational to intelligent design.[9]

In contrast with the views of creation science, the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community is that creation science Fails to qualify as scientific because it Lacks empirical support, supplies No testable hypotheses, and resolves to describe natural history in terms of scientifically untestable supernatural causes.[10][11]

Courts, most often in the United States where the question has been asked in the context of teaching the subject in public schools, have consistently ruled since the 1980s that creation science is a Religious view rather than a scientific one.

Historians,[12] philosophers of science and skeptics have described creation science as a Pseudoscientific attempt to map the Bible into scientific facts.
[13][14][15][16][17]

Professional biologists have criticized creation science for being unscholarly,[18] and even as a Dishonest and misguided Sham, with extremely harmful educational consequences.[19]...

they've built an Ark in one of the states that "demonstrates" how some dinosaurs were part of the animal cargo. No joke. If I can remember the PBS documentary, I'll post it. :cuckoo:

they've built an Ark in one of the states that "demonstrates" how some dinosaurs were part of the animal cargo. No joke. If I can remember the PBS documentary, I'll post it. :cuckoo:
You're thinking of the Kweationist Theme park.
LOL
They put the T-Rex next to the goats, pigs, elephants? or bring enough food for them for 40 days?
What about the 70' long Brontosaurus? You know how much plant matter they eat Every day?
LOL
Then when they unloaded there was nothing left on the ground except mud and mt Ararat
`

Last edited:
You're thinking of the Kweationist Theme park.
LOL
They put the T-Rex next to the goats, pigs, elephants? or bring enough food for them for 40 days?
What about the 70' long Brontosaurus? You know how much plant matter they eat Every day?
LOL
Then when they unloaded there was nothing left on the ground except mud and mt Ararat

How long will it take you smart people to figure out, you don't have to take the adults.. :auiqs.jpg:

1635573825910.png

Forum List

Back