LOL: Biden promotes "a better America" from the seat of his 12mpg gas-guzzling $200,000 sports car

Joe Bidenā€™s Classic Corvette Is Undrivable​

Joe Biden, the 46th President of the United States, is a car nut ā€“ which is not a good thing to be when youā€™re the ā€˜leader of the free worldā€™.

Presidents arenā€™t actually allowed to drive themselves whilst theyā€™re in office, as itā€™s deemed a safety risk. Instead, theyā€™re normally driven around in ā€˜the Beastā€™: a huge, heavily-modified Cadillac limousine. Itā€™s perhaps the most ā€˜first worldā€™ problem you could ever have ā€“ being forced to ride in a sumptuous, bulletproof limo ā€“ but there you are. Vice-Presidents arenā€™t allowed to drive themselves either.

That must have stung for Biden, whose prize possession is a green over tan 1967 Corvette Stingray convertible. ā€˜Uncle Joeā€™ had to hang up his car keys for eight whole years whilst serving as Vice-President ā€“ so when he left office, he was champing at the bit to get behind his immaculate vintage muscle car again. Indeed, he took famous talk show host (and fellow gearhead) Jay Leno for a raucous spin in the car back in 2016 when the Secret Service finally relented, sharing with Leno how much he missed driving. ā€œI love speed,ā€ the then-VP sheepishly admitted.

ust by looking at Bidenā€™s Corvette, you can tell heā€™s the real deal. Biden is the first and only owner of the car, having originally received the drop-top as a wedding present from his father, who owned a car dealership back in the day. His sons rebuilt its 327-cubic-inch V8 as a Christmas gift in the intervening years, and as Bidenā€™s jaunt with Leno shows, both the old car (and the old now-President) have got plenty of rubber-burning left in them.

An appreciation of fine automobiles and missing being able to drive themselves are some of the few things Donald Trump and Joe Biden have in common, actually. Trump shared with reporters that he missed driving back in 2017 during his first 100 days in office ā€“ not surprising, considering what heā€™s got in the garage. Over the years, Trumpā€™s driven a Ferrari F430, a Lamborghini Diablo and most recently a Rolls-RoycePhantom, Bloomberg relates.

It gets 12.2 miles per gallon. Biden is a super-polluter.

At least he knows how to drive.

Trump knows how to drive

1664902499849.gif

[That shot is old. Get with the news]​

What state has the highest gas prices?​

The state of California, as is often the case, has the highest average price of gas currently at $6.358.

Mississippi has the lowest prices of the day, at an average price of $3.068.

Where are the cheapest gas stations in the US?​

In terms of the cheapest gas stations in the US, these are the lowest-priced places to get gas in the top 10 most populated cities in the country:

New York, New York ($2.93): Fuel4, 596 Grove St Jersey City, NJ.

Los Angeles, California ($4.93): Ramco, 1104 E Palmdale Blvd Palmdale, CA.

Chicago, Illinois ($3.29): Lou Perrine, 8004 22nd Ave Kenosha, WI.

Houston, Texas ($2.59): Buc-cee's, 4080 East Fwy Baytown, TX.

Phoenix, Arizona ($3.55): Circle K, 307 AZ-77 Mammoth, AZ.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ($2.99): Gulf, 874 Mantua Pike Woodbury Heights, NJ.

San Antonio, Texas ($2.79): Costco, 15330 IH-35 N Selma, TX.

San Diego, California ($5.04): Son's, 445 W 5th Ave Escondido, CA.

Dallas, Texas ($2.74): Shell, 3201 N IH-45 Ennis, TX.

San Jose, California ($4.97): Safeway, 5780 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA.

Yep, and Bidung is driving a flying car...dumbass.

No one told JFK.
[I learn something every day. Does anybody else?]

hatā€™s because current and former presidents and vice presidents are not allowed to operate motor vehicles on the open road.

For security reasons, high profile government officials and former officials, like Barack Obama and Joe Biden, as well as both Bill and Hillary Clinton, have to rely on their appointed secret service teams, who are trained in ā€œevasive and defensive driving maneuvers.ā€

The assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963 was a turning point in this lifetime security requirement. Lyndon Johnson was the last president to drive on public roads.

Though the rule is not law, itā€™s highly enforced by the secret service and all parties seem to adhere.

Ronald Reagan famously cherished joyrides in his beloved Jeep on his own ranch but was forbidden from claiming the driverā€™s seat for highway drives.

(full article online)

So you are saying Trump has better taste in carsā€¦..and women.
More expensive taste. More expensive does not always mean better.
He can afford it, considering how much money he gets out of his followers.

We took the keys away from my mother when her cognitive decline wasnā€™t even yet considered dementia. She kept getting lost, forgetting to put gas in the tank, swinging wide when two lanes were turning left and she was in the close lane, and all sorts of stuff.

And she was NOWHERE near as bad as Biden. And this man is PRESIDENT!

Yeah,my mother got to be the same way.
She lived in Galveston and would get lost going to the grocery store. I cant tell you how many times the police called us to come get her and take her home.
And we live in Katy about 70 miles away.
She left our house one day and we followed her to make sure she took the right exit...of course she blew past her exit and we had to call her and tell her to stop. I ended up driving her car while she rode with the Wife all the way to Galveston.
That was the end of her driving days.

Yeah,my mother got to be the same way.
She lived in Galveston and would get lost going to the grocery store. I cant tell you how many times the police called us to come get her and take her home.
And we live in Katy about 70 miles away.
She left our house one day and we followed her to make sure she took the right exit...of course she blew past her exit and we had to call her and tell her to stop. I ended up driving her car while she rode with the Wife all the way to Galveston.
That was the end of her driving days.
Yeah, itā€˜s sad to witness the mental decline of our loved ones. Thatā€™s why itā€™s so infuriating to see how Jill is allowing her husband to be made a mockery of in front of the entire world as he moves from mild to mid-dementia.

Forum List

Back