LOL at your tiny and short-lived Victory

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I view this as a crappy victiory for the left because they did not get what they want and that is evident by Biden's 'f'n big deal comment'. They know they didn't get all that they want and what is going to hurt is that their is a chance this is going to get struck down in court and nullified by THIRTY-SEVEN STATES in the union.

Yes and Social Security, Civil Rights and Medicare were tiny and short lived. You don't have anywhere near 37 states. You have Republican politicians in those states bitching that they will do something. Getting nullification through the legislature in those states will not happen.
The courts will not overrule Healthcare.

Last edited:
I view this as a crappy victiory for the left because they did not get what they want and that is evident by Biden's 'f'n big deal comment'. They know they didn't get all that they want and what is going to hurt is that their is a chance this is going to get struck down in court and nullified by THIRTY-SEVEN STATES in the union.

Whine and sour grapes - how's your hopey faily going for you today?

Yes and Social Security, Civil Rights and Medicare were tiny and short lived. You don't have anywhere near 37 states. You have Republican politicians in those states bitching that they will do something. Getting nullification through the legislature in those states will not happen.

why is it you ccontinue to fail to point out that CR and Medicare and SS had BI partisan support.. This is totalatarianism.

37 states, huh?

That's exactly the number of states needed to call for another Constitutional Convention, as I recall.

Idiots and the inexperienced don't get it. When you don't pay attention to what the opposition says, the opposition will block any actions with anything they can until the opposition is in office and it's repealed (if the opposition has the balls to repeal). Tie it up.

We have no Hope of seeing any Change in healthcare (except for insurance carriers getting worse in the lag time - woohoo :rolleyes:) for quite a long time.

Congrats to all!

Last edited:

Weren't you going to kill yourself over this crappy victory less than 72 hours ago?

37 states, huh?

That's exactly the number of states needed to call for another Constitutional Convention, as I recall.

Unfortunately, you don't have 37 States

You have Republican zealots in those States grandstanding and making threats. Once you have 37 states legislatures and a majority of the people in those states on your side, I will take you seriously

Weren't you going to kill yourself over this crappy victory less than 72 hours ago?

good morning pee wee,, how are ya today?? Happy?

He sobered up.

37 states, huh?

Unfortunately, you don't have 37 States

You have Republican zealots in those States grandstanding and making threats. Once you have 37 states legislatures and a majority of the people in those states on your side, I will take you seriously

You should take us seriously regardless, as we're the majority.

lol, good, let 37 states strike it down. That'll make it that much easier to pay for for the rest of us. :lol::lol::lol:

Drama Queen for a Day.

lol, good, let 37 states strike it down. That'll make it that much easier to pay for for the rest of us. :lol::lol::lol:

You mean "the rest of us" who don't work but want free health care? You in that boat?

she was for the idea before she was against it.

why is it you ccontinue to fail to point out that CR and Medicare and SS had BI partisan support.. This is totalatarianism.

Sorry, but this is not totalitarianism unless you think the constitutional process by which a bill becomes a law is totalitarianism.

Conservatives should be used to losing by now, I mean, this country's century's old history is the history of conservatives losing.

she was for the idea before she was against it.

:lol::lol:

Sorry, but this is not totalitarianism unless you think the constitutional process by which a bill becomes a law is totalitarianism.

Conservatives should be used to losing by now, I mean, this country's century's old history is the history of conservatives losing.
And that process is not over.

It will be interesting to see the additional attempts by the Dems to shit on the Constitution.

yes, this is totalatarianism. one party rule. the majority of the voting public specificially were against this monstrosity you call a bill, against the special deals for special people, for the back room bargaining and the arm twisting.. and you did it anyway a big "fuck you" it is most definitely totalatarianism.

Forum List

Back