Lol, Al Gore's Mic Goes Silent During 'hypocrite' Remark

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Eco-alarmism guru Al Gore experienced some technical difficulties during a speech on global warming, the timing of which could not have been more ironic. Shortly after Gore began quoting Jesus from the book of Luke, his mic went silent – just as he shouted the word “hypocrite.” Who said God doesn’t have a sense of humor? (H/T: The Right Scoop)

You just cannot make this stuff up. LOL at libs, still pushing the lie.

Hey, I am sure people covered this from 6 days ago.

Summer Snow: Record-Early Snowfall Hits Rapid City, South Dakota; Boulder, Colorado; North Platte, Nebraska
Summer Snow Record-Early Snowfall Hits Rapid City South Dakota Boulder Colorado North Platte Nebraska - weather.com
September snow blanketed parts of Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, northern Colorado and western Nebraska, downing trees and set early snow records in some locations, 11 days before summer officially ends.

Thursday morning brought the earliest measurable snow on record to Rapid City, South Dakota, where 1.6 inches was officially measured at the National Weather Service office.

Oh, just to remind the morons left. This December 14th will be 5 years since this speech was given.

He claims......the ice will be gone in 5 years. The expanse of ice has increased significantly.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

You know, the actual reason I am laughing in a mocking disrespectful manner at all of the ignorant piles of left wing shit, is mainly because they all think they are so fucking smart, while being so fucking dumb.

Eco-alarmism guru Al Gore experienced some technical difficulties during a speech on global warming, the timing of which could not have been more ironic. Shortly after Gore began quoting Jesus from the book of Luke, his mic went silent – just as he shouted the word “hypocrite.” Who said God doesn’t have a sense of humor? (H/T: The Right Scoop)

You just cannot make this stuff up. LOL at libs, still pushing the lie.

Hey, I am sure people covered this from 6 days ago.

Summer Snow: Record-Early Snowfall Hits Rapid City, South Dakota; Boulder, Colorado; North Platte, Nebraska
Summer Snow Record-Early Snowfall Hits Rapid City South Dakota Boulder Colorado North Platte Nebraska - weather.com
September snow blanketed parts of Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, northern Colorado and western Nebraska, downing trees and set early snow records in some locations, 11 days before summer officially ends.

Thursday morning brought the earliest measurable snow on record to Rapid City, South Dakota, where 1.6 inches was officially measured at the National Weather Service office.

Oh, just to remind the morons left. This December 14th will be 5 years since this speech was given.

He claims......the ice will be gone in 5 years. The expanse of ice has increased significantly.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

You know, the actual reason I am laughing in a mocking disrespectful manner at all of the ignorant piles of left wing shit, is mainly because they all think they are so fucking smart, while being so fucking dumb.

I was in that snowstorm at Deadwood, SD the other day. Actually it was a very warm snow and melted by Friday afternoon. Please don't be so hard on Al. He's just trying to make an honest living.:woohoo:

Forum List

Back