“Lockdowns worst public health mistake in last 100 years”

The reaction to the Rona virus is a reminder that the public is extremely bad at science, overly trusting of authority and easily stampeded.

Typical., Pick out of few of the deniers & cling to them. In March of last year, he said COVID was not a serious issue. What kind of fucking idiot thinks that by keeping the economy open that all would be OK?
Science shows the lockdowns were counterproductive.
Unproductive economically but you assholes value money over human life and suffering.

You mouthbreathers can't see that money is essential for sustaining human life and mitigating suffering. Or that there's more to being able to live your life than just money.

Personally, I refuse to be shamed for "greed" by people who can't go a single day without reaching into other people's pockets.
But spreading COVID among your famnily, friends, & strangers is OK. I get it.

But destroying the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans, and through them untold millions of people in other countries, is OK so long as you get what you want, while being able to lie to yourself that you're not a piece of shit. I not only get it, I've always gotten it about you.

You continue to lack any moral standing to judge me about anything.

2.67 dead people worldwide and over half a million in the US is meningless compared to a restaurant, bar, salon, or gym.

The reaction to the Rona virus is a reminder that the public is extremely bad at science, overly trusting of authority and easily stampeded.

Typical., Pick out of few of the deniers & cling to them. In March of last year, he said COVID was not a serious issue. What kind of fucking idiot thinks that by keeping the economy open that all would be OK?
Unproductive economically but you assholes value money over human life and suffering.

You mouthbreathers can't see that money is essential for sustaining human life and mitigating suffering. Or that there's more to being able to live your life than just money.

Personally, I refuse to be shamed for "greed" by people who can't go a single day without reaching into other people's pockets.

But destroying the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans, and through them untold millions of people in other countries, is OK so long as you get what you want, while being able to lie to yourself that you're not a piece of shit. I not only get it, I've always gotten it about you.

2.67 dead people worldwide and over half a million in the US is meningless compared to a restaurant, bar, salon, or gym.
And the 10,000 children starving to death every month and thousands from suicide because of shutdowns from a virus that won’t kill them is worth it because you’re a narcissist of the worst order.

Sweden never shutdown.
So you’re either an ignoramus or a liar.
Sweden is a sparely populated country with a healthy populace, universal healthcare and they don’t have Republicans to deal with.

And even then they had far worse outcomes than their neighbors.
You’ve never been to Sweden I see.
You’ve never been to Wisconsin.
That’s like saying Canada is sparsely populated.
It is.
Never been to Montreal, Vancouver, etc etc I see.
Stockholm is the largest city, under a million people.

That’s not even top 10 here.

By metro area it’s not even top 20.

Sweden and the US have very little in common.
Is that why even more rural nations have more cases per capita, like Canada does?

Keep grasping, this is fun.
You keep ignoring the bigger point.

What works for Sweden (it didn’t even work) isn’t going to work for us. We ain’t Sweden genius.
I’d that why Texas and Florida have no higher rate of cases than Leftard CA and NY?

Millions of people unemployed with no way to feed their families, millions more bankrupt, skyrocketing rates of suicide, alcoholism, and drug use, and uncounted millions in other countries plunged into poverty - real poverty, not the bullshit you leftists try to sell in the US as "poverty" - and it's all meaningless to YOU in service of your one agenda item, which your masters have decreed is THE only worthy thing that can possibly be cared about.

You continue to prove yourself unworthy to lick my shoe soles, let alone judge me.

Care to try yet again to make me care what vermin like you condemns? I can deny you all day.

Millions of people unemployed with no way to feed their families, millions more bankrupt, skyrocketing rates of suicide, alcoholism, and drug use, and uncounted millions in other countries plunged into poverty - real poverty, not the bullshit you leftists try to sell in the US as "poverty" - and it's all meaningless to YOU in service of your one agenda item, which your masters have decreed is THE only worthy thing that can possibly be cared about.

You continue to prove yourself unworthy to lick my shoe soles, let alone judge me.

Care to try yet again to make me care what vermin like you condemns? I can deny you all day.
The Left have zero compassion for those in need. All they care about is complying with the State and reporting any who do not comply.
Just as we saw in 1930’s Germany.

The Left have zero compassion for those in need. All they care about is complying with the State and reporting any who do not comply.
Just as we saw in 1930’s Germany.

Leftists are sociopaths. They're incapable of true empathy and compassion, so they substitute "I am mouthing the correct phrases given to me by my masters, so that makes me compassionate".

I’d that why Texas and Florida have no higher rate of cases than Leftard CA and NY?
Texas and Florida are both significantly higher than California and NY is heavily influenced by the early days of the pandemic before we learned more about it.

Odd. Quarantine is the only thing that has worked historically to reduce the spread of disease. It’s in the Bible. It is historical fact. The spread of disease is predictable and you can reduce it. But now this historically proven technique is bad science.
Masks and stopping businesses everywhere and stopping people from going anywhere is hardly quarantine!!

Quarantine is when you stop people for coming into your area (40 days, the meaning of quarantine) or if people have the disease you shut them up in a lazaretto (preferably a long shed on an island) for the same amount of time. Or at least for long enough.

Quarantine worked more or less against plague, never totally stopped it, but anything airborne or mosquito-carried is a LOT harder and probably cannot be stopped by quarantine. People are always using the last disease defense for one where it doesn't work at all -- like every general fights the next war the way he fought the last war. And it doesn't work.

Yellow fever is a good example. They quarantined, and quarantined --- didn't work because, whoops, it's carried by mosquitoes. What DID work, in Cuba and at the Panama Canal, was emptying standing water and spraying mosquito killing spray. Now we don't have yellow fever, a very fatal disease --- we will again, sure to, but we know how to fight it now.

Quarantine could never work against this highly contagious, airborne COVID disease, and it didn't work. As you see.

Texas and Florida are both significantly higher than California and NY is heavily influenced by the early days of the pandemic before we learned more about it.
All you do is lie. 40% drop in Texas with no masks and all businesses at full operation.
1454A8C9-C95A-4D43-A694-58883E50EE5B.jpeg
91135C4C-11A0-416D-ACA2-6B9A504A627C.jpeg
4E30307E-1C4D-4978-8BFD-5839D3F6A1D3.jpeg

All you do is lie. 40% drop in Texas with no masks and all businesses at full operation.
Didn’t you notice that California is showing a nearly 90% drop?
Try 6.5%
40% drop with no masks and businesses open.
VS
6.5% drop with draconian restrictions in place, even banning screaming if rollercoasters reopen.

So, let them get the virus, spread it to their families & let them die. Great plan.

There were help programs to help those businesses maintain their employees, extra help for those on unemployment, etc. When more was needed, the Democrats stood up, your worthless party said no.

'

Time has proven us correct. Masks and shutdowns had no effect except to destroy lives and the economy.

Prove it. How many more would have died with no mask wearing?
As the CDC expert said a year ago, if masks worked we’d have been recommending them for years.

Exhibit A is no spikes for States and nations not required to wear masks.
B81ACBC2-A92C-41F2-9FC7-DA4A6E44B2B4.jpeg

Time has proven us correct. Masks and shutdowns had no effect except to destroy lives and the economy.

As the CDC expert said a year ago, if masks worked we’d have been recommending them for years.

View attachment 469253
What pandemic years ago?

View attachment 469253
What pandemic years ago?
Shitforbrains thinks last year was the first time people died from a virus.

So, let them get the virus, spread it to their families & let them die. Great plan.

There were help programs to help those businesses maintain their employees, extra help for those on unemployment, etc. When more was needed, the Democrats stood up, your worthless party said no.

'

"All that matters is my belief that getting Covid = dying, and you have to accept that viewpoint!!!"

How about not? The truth is that the death rate for Covid is very low for most age groups, which would coincidentally be the same people who would have been working if you hadn't decided that their jobs didn't matter to you, so they weren't allowed to matter to them. Another inconvenient truth is that your precious lockdowns have accomplished nothing except to extend the epidemic's life and give it more time to mutate.

And don't even give me, "It's okay that people lost their jobs and the businesses they'd invested their savings and work into, because we gave them checks!!!" Right there is the difference between leftists and humans: we, unlike you, are not designed to be someone's pet. And we don't consider the destruction of everything we've built and the need to start over again from scratch to be made better by having the masters toss us some table scraps.

Oh, and this is completely aside from the central fact that teat-suckling lumps of useless like you never seem to grasp: someone has to work to earn the money that's being paid to you so you can sit on your ass and contribute even less to the world than normal. This little "Just hide in your house and do nothing forever so that I can feel germ-free!" house of cards your masters have set up for you to live in doesn't last very long if someone's not earning something for you to tax.

What's he supposed to do, whip out a crystal ball and ask the spirits about alternative futures?

What's he supposed to do, whip out a crystal ball and ask the spirits about alternative futures?

So, there is no real proof and he should STFU.

Forum List

Back