Biden Has Already Fired Three of Trump’s Worst Appointees

surada

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2021

Jan 21
We all knew Trump had put horrible people in different positions throughout the government but man oh man were they horrible.

First, Biden terminated Michael Pack, who was confirmed to head the U.S. Agency for Global Media in June. Pack sought to transform the agency, which oversees the international broadcaster Voice of America, into a propaganda outlet for Trump—despite a statutory mandate that prohibits such political interference. He purged the staff of VOA and its sister networks, replaced them with Trump loyalists, demanded pro-Trump coverage, and unconstitutionally punished remaining journalists who did actual reporting on the administration.

In a perverse move, he refused to renew visas for foreign reporters who covered their home countries, subjecting them to retribution by authoritarian regimes.

Pack also illegally fired the board of the Open Technology Fund, which promotes international internet freedom, and replaced them with Republican activists.

Then he fired a woman who was the director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She got rid of a rule that restricted predatory payday lending and refused to enforce a law that specifically protected members of the military from predatory lending.

And then a guy who was head of the National Labor Relations Board who was, naturally, vehemently opposed to unions.

I'm sure Biden is looking at all the different agencies and departments. I knew Trump was going to be bad when he was elected but I had no idea just how bad he would be.

Jan 21
We all knew Trump had put horrible people in different positions throughout the government but man oh man were they horrible.

First, Biden terminated Michael Pack, who was confirmed to head the U.S. Agency for Global Media in June. Pack sought to transform the agency, which oversees the international broadcaster Voice of America, into a propaganda outlet for Trump—despite a statutory mandate that prohibits such political interference. He purged the staff of VOA and its sister networks, replaced them with Trump loyalists, demanded pro-Trump coverage, and unconstitutionally punished remaining journalists who did actual reporting on the administration.

In a perverse move, he refused to renew visas for foreign reporters who covered their home countries, subjecting them to retribution by authoritarian regimes.

Pack also illegally fired the board of the Open Technology Fund, which promotes international internet freedom, and replaced them with Republican activists.

Then he fired a woman who was the director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She got rid of a rule that restricted predatory payday lending and refused to enforce a law that specifically protected members of the military from predatory lending.

And then a guy who was head of the National Labor Relations Board who was, naturally, vehemently opposed to unions.

I'm sure Biden is looking at all the different agencies and departments. I knew Trump was going to be bad when he was elected but I had no idea just how bad he would be.
The incoming President gets rid of the outgoing Presidents appointees. This has never happened in the history of ever.

Jan 21

That's ok. Pedo Joe has top men working on the country's problems now.

Top men.

Department-of-Health-Provides-Update-on-COVID-19-83-New-Positives-Bring-Statewide-Total-to-268-3-1611056849.jpg

Jan 21

Again another Trump mistake was not getting rid of each and everyone of the Obama hold overs as soon as he was elected

Jan 21

That's ok. Pedo Joe has top men working on the country's problems now.

Top men.

Department-of-Health-Provides-Update-on-COVID-19-83-New-Positives-Bring-Statewide-Total-to-268-3-1611056849.jpg

I’m harder than astrophysics.

Jan 21

Some real stinkers there.

Jan 21

What is funny about that is that the Supreme Court gave the President the authority to fire the head of the CFPB which she supported. What goes around comes around.

Forum List

Back