Lock him up! Why is repeat offender Donald Trump still a free man?

It’s truly strange that in a land of laws, Trump still walks free, strutting around his fancy-pants golf course, holding $250,000 a head fundraisers, evading justice, encouraging sedition, and daily blogging divisive bile about a stolen election. The Big Kahuna peddles the Big Lie. What other self-respecting country would allow it?

The dismaying answer may be that to lock him up – the fate he wished on Hillary Clinton – would be to risk another insurrection. That’s the last thing Joe Biden and America’s wobbly democracy needs. But letting him get away with it harms democracy, too. In office, Trump ruled by lawlessness and fear. In exile, fear keeps him beyond the reach of the law.

Its a real puzzle isnt it ? I am guessing the answer is in the final paragraph. Why poke the snake. He will not be around for long anyway.

I think that attitude is wrong. At some point an intelligent version of Trump will show up. He needs to be able to see that there are consequences for criminal behaviour or that will be the end of the US.
its like the Fred Floyd case we all said what the hell takes so long to get the case started ... in Trumps case they have need his tax returns to prove their case ... every time a court order was produced to have him give up his taxes, he had a rebuttal for the court why they shouldn't give up his taxes ... well this last month was attempt to stop his taxers from being released ... from my understanding they are finding all kinds of illegal things he has done in his taxes to prove their case ... trump has committed so many crimes now that they are officially seenig his taxes ... now they are starting to have reason to charge him with a crime ... but like all prosecutors they want to have all of their ducks in a row ... like they did in the Floyd case ... he will soon be sweating large orange drops dow the side of his face when he confronts the press
Just be patient I suppose.

Patience. We're just in the first inning of Trump's legal and political reckoning. Don't know why everyone is in such a hurry.
It will be fun watching him squirm. :)

Trump's real "crime" is trying to drain the "DC Swamp".

View attachment 492602

Seriously, we're still on this whole "drain the swamp" BS?
Newsflash. Trump WAS the swamp. He helped build it. Then reinforced it with his shitty
real estate skills. Don't know why the lemmings still swallow this hook, line, and sinker.

Tommy puts up a stupid troll thread and then bails when there is no basis for his partisan crap.
Defend your OP moron.
Hillary was caught with an illegal bathroom server, yet Comey said she had no "intent"
Biden openly bragged about extorting the Ukraine with US aid, yet he gets a pass.
Hunter Biden's laptop is full of evidence of crimes, with a real whistle-blower (Mr. Bobulinsky) and again the FBI buries the investigation.

So the democrats are the criminals, and Xiden is actually "Putin's Bitch". Just to set the record straight.
first of all your have no idea what you are talking about ... Hillary never had a illegal server ... Hillary never had said server in a bathroom ... thats you just spewing conspiracy theorists crap ... her server was in a company called Platte River Networks ...they have better protection then any government severs to date ... they have never er been hack .... and they aren in any body bathroom ...
now her having a illegal server, was never the charge agains her server ... in all of the trials she had they all used the term they were unauthorized servers by the government that means they were checked out by the government ... it is not illegal to have a unauthorized server ... the only time you can be held criminally is if the unauthorised serve is hacked and its not authorized you can go to jail for it ... its never been hack so this foolish talk to jail hers is just rhetoric ...

finally all these accusations you you wrote by the bidden if you want I'll fussy check it for you but I know you hate those words fact check ... hunter bidden laptop was never full of evidence of crimes when he was question he turn over his lap tops and phones to the FBI ... they are the ones that found nothing Joe biden never openly bragged about extorting the Ukraine with US aid ... all of this crap you post and it is crap is conspiracy theorist nonsense ... not one thing you claimed here can be fact check ... try it type Joe Biden Biden openly bragged about extorting the Ukraine with US aid ate the end tree factcheck ... you will get many fact checker all saying the same ... its bull shit ...

Patience. We're just in the first inning of Trump's legal and political reckoning. Don't know why everyone is in such a hurry.
It will be fun watching him squirm. :)
it takes time to build a case hell they just finally got trumps taxes ... what their case is surrounded about ...his lying about his wealth ... I agree with you ...

It’s truly strange that in a land of laws, Trump still walks free, strutting around his fancy-pants golf course, holding $250,000 a head fundraisers, evading justice, encouraging sedition, and daily blogging divisive bile about a stolen election. The Big Kahuna peddles the Big Lie. What other self-respecting country would allow it?

The dismaying answer may be that to lock him up – the fate he wished on Hillary Clinton – would be to risk another insurrection. That’s the last thing Joe Biden and America’s wobbly democracy needs. But letting him get away with it harms democracy, too. In office, Trump ruled by lawlessness and fear. In exile, fear keeps him beyond the reach of the law.

Its a real puzzle isnt it ? I am guessing the answer is in the final paragraph. Why poke the snake. He will not be around for long anyway.

I think that attitude is wrong. At some point an intelligent version of Trump will show up. He needs to be able to see that there are consequences for criminal behaviour or that will be the end of the US.
its like the Fred Floyd case we all said what the hell takes so long to get the case started ... in Trumps case they have need his tax returns to prove their case ... every time a court order was produced to have him give up his taxes, he had a rebuttal for the court why they shouldn't give up his taxes ... well this last month was attempt to stop his taxers from being released ... from my understanding they are finding all kinds of illegal things he has done in his taxes to prove their case ... trump has committed so many crimes now that they are officially seenig his taxes ... now they are starting to have reason to charge him with a crime ... but like all prosecutors they want to have all of their ducks in a row ... like they did in the Floyd case ... he will soon be sweating large orange drops dow the side of his face when he confronts the press
That’s deliciously IRONIC coming from the poster whose OP implied he wanted to skip the investigation, skip the indictment, skip the trial, skip the sentencing and go straight to “lock him up”.

Newsflash. Trump WAS the swamp. He helped build it. Then reinforced it with his shitty
real estate skills. Don't know why the lemmings still swallow this hook, line, and sinker.
Shitty real estate skills? Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, that is the shitty truth.

Trump's Organization, including his customized 757, demonstrate competence at running a large complex organization.
Xiden never ran as much as a lemonade stand, and it shows every day. Xiden is "Putin's Bitch", that's all he is.
1621778819752.png

I notice the Guardian article is an opinion piece. . some might say it is a fan boy literature?

:dunno:

You should be worrying about why Pedo Prince Andrew isn’t locked up.

Shitty real estate skills? Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, that is the shitty truth.

Trump's Organization, including his customized 757, demonstrate competence at running a large complex organization.
Xiden never ran as much as a lemonade stand, and it shows every day. Xiden is "Putin's Bitch", that's all he is.
View attachment 492621

This isn't about Biden. You made the claim about Trump "draining the swamp". Why would you want to drain something you personally had a hand in building? You would want to fill it with bigger and more hungry swamp creatures you owed favors to.
Yes...shitty real estate skills..worldwide....Why do people buy into the lie? He's had moderate success, but he's no mogul. In fact, he's a pariah in the NYC real estate world. His grand real estate skills...aren't as grand as you think they are. :)

Probably something to do with the fact that he hasn't been convicted of any criminal offense in a court of law
Yet.
I wouldn't count on it, whatever he's done, he's a Former President and there is no precedent for prosecuting one of those.

Heck we didn't even seriously contemplate prosecuting Nixon for the crimes he committed while in office and that was back when a majority of the country still respected the rule of law.
Nixon was pardoned by his and picked successor, Ford. It is most likely why Ford lost to Carter. There no contemplation of prosecution for crimes that have a presidential pardon, just a knowledge of the guilt.

I am guessing its because he hasnt committed a crime. That girl was 17 and the legal age is 16.Its not nice but it isnt a crime.

That’s deliciously IRONIC coming from the poster whose OP implied he wanted to skip the investigation, skip the indictment, skip the trial, skip the sentencing and go straight to “lock him up”.
Its important that there is a trial and the criminal activity is laid out for the people to see.

I am guessing its because he hasnt committed a crime. That girl was 17 and the legal age is 16.Its not nice but it isnt a crime.
Molesting sex slaves is a crime, Dumbass.

Its important that there is a trial and the criminal activity is laid out for the people to see.
They tried that during Shampeachment 2.0. They had no evidence, which is why he was EXONERATED at trial.

4ljvuf.jpg

You think Trump sits down at the kitchen table with tax forms and calculator to do his taxes? His taxes are probably done by some of the best tax accountants in the US. If there was a crime, no one could find it. Why do you think it is taking so long to charge him with anything? Could it be that they found nothing criminal and are just running out the clock?

Excellent, I’m glad you’ve seen the error of your ways, less provocation, more common sense. :)

View attachment 492600
now if this isn't the most ignorant response ... what you can't defend trump ???? so you have to post a childish picture ??? man you're making a fool of yourself ... what does one expect from a trumpster real thought??? not going to happen with this one ... all he knows how to do is post childish pictures ...
Tissue?

And trump fans have no defense for him other than saying 'what about BLM....you got TDS...trump's living free in your head....what about George Soros', etc.

Forum List

Back