Lmao the Senate overides Obamas veto

Thank god I only have 20~ 30 years to live, you dumb fucks are going to totally turn the U.S. unto the shit hole of Detroit today.
It won't be Detroit, it will be the Bay Area, and you will hate it just as much but that is for them to decide not those our age. That is their right, to live in a nation that suits their needs. Besides, what you considered to be a good life was dead before you were even born. Hey, Wally, let's go get a soda while we wait for our Saturday haircut. Sure thing, Beaver, isn't life great (for us that is)?

Lmao you all will be so far in debt even the feds won't be able To help you. Its going to be a riot watching you all crash and burn.
I won't be here to see it nor do I care. Countries come and go, as do people and their debts. This isn't a new thing.

What is this crash you are so worried about? Rome fell. Greece fell? The US will fall. Humanity is and will still be around. Just exactly what are you so worried about?
Losers like you that think that's winning.
No, that's inevitable but in the meantime everything you hate, no teacher-led prayer in public schools, legal abortion, rights for gays type of things will continue. You lost the culture war and it is now leaving you in the past to die. My kind owns the future and you have a very small and confined place in it.
Teacher led prayer? I'm not even religious. You are a stupid asshole, that's why you're a liberal. I didn't lose the culture war, America is. Lots of smarmy leftist assholes instead of decent folks.

Yes we know Lucifer you are down right giddy of the moral decay of society today.
Moral decay? This is 2016 not 1816. For you gays being equal is decay. For me the Constitution just started living up to what it said. One of us has a future here but it ain't you.

Thank god I only have 20~ 30 years to live, you dumb fucks are going to totally turn the U.S. unto the shit hole of Detroit today.
It won't be Detroit, it will be the Bay Area, and you will hate it just as much but that is for them to decide not those our age. That is their right, to live in a nation that suits their needs. Besides, what you considered to be a good life was dead before you were even born. Hey, Wally, let's go get a soda while we wait for our Saturday haircut. Sure thing, Beaver, isn't life great (for us that is)?
Further evidence you live in a bubble. San Fran relies on tourism and the financial district for much of its' wealth. Obviously not happening everywhere else.

Laugh at Beaver all you want but people didn't used to lock their doors, mail ordered guns or got them at the hardware store. Didn't have to worry about their kids getting butchered in school, mass murders were between mob rivals, no AIDS, one guy could support a house and family. Yep, you're winning alright.
Did I say SF or the Bay Area?

And you are living in the past, of expected.
SF isn't the major player in the Bay Area? WTF? You don't live in reality.

Moral decay? This is 2016 not 1816. For you gays being equal is decay. For me the Constitution just started living up to what it said. One of us has a future here but it ain't you.

Further evidence you live in a bubble. San Fran relies on tourism and the financial district for much of its' wealth. Obviously not happening everywhere else.

Laugh at Beaver all you want but people didn't used to lock their doors, mail ordered guns or got them at the hardware store. Didn't have to worry about their kids getting butchered in school, mass murders were between mob rivals, no AIDS, one guy could support a house and family. Yep, you're winning alright.

And you are living in the past, of expected.
SF isn't the major player in the Bay Area? WTF? You don't live in reality.

Lmao you all will be so far in debt even the feds won't be able To help you. Its going to be a riot watching you all crash and burn.
I won't be here to see it nor do I care. Countries come and go, as do people and their debts. This isn't a new thing.

What is this crash you are so worried about? Rome fell. Greece fell? The US will fall. Humanity is and will still be around. Just exactly what are you so worried about?
No, that's inevitable but in the meantime everything you hate, no teacher-led prayer in public schools, legal abortion, rights for gays type of things will continue. You lost the culture war and it is now leaving you in the past to die. My kind owns the future and you have a very small and confined place in it.
Teacher led prayer? I'm not even religious. You are a stupid asshole, that's why you're a liberal. I didn't lose the culture war, America is. Lots of smarmy leftist assholes instead of decent folks.
When the culture war was lost, America won. /point

Doesnt matter. You can get these guys to eat a turd if you told them Obama was against turd eating.
I'll pass. Obama had some dog and I will likely pass on that as well. Unlike Trump voters Obama voters don't seek to be just like him as if he were some little god like Trump.

If Trump said beat your wives and I'll win the hospitals would be overwhelmed.
You are backwards like most retarded libs.
Drones never believe themselves to be drones. It's why you cannot see you are a drone for Trump.

Clinton is a pain in the butt but she's qualified. You can't say neither about Trump. Drones never can as they always have a master, Trump is yours.
Wrong idiot., Trump isn't my first choice but he is still better than the lying crook hildabeast. You're master is a lying hag.

Better how? If you have a problem with lying and tell everyone that you're choosing the guy with a 70% lie rate then its you who is the liar
Still better than hillary.

When libtards lose America wins.

Try the opposite you twat.

No. It was a total waste of time and money, like the drug war. Progress built America, not tradition.

This is one of the few times I have to agree with O'Bama. This is a bad, stupid, thoughtless law. It will subject U.S. citizens, companies, and the U.S. government itself to countless future lawsuits for actions they have taken overseas. Just as important, the DISCOVERY process in those lawsuits will compel the U.S. defendants (including the Government) to produce mountains of documents and records that should never see the light of day, and will tie up resources for decades.

Furthermore, the victims of "9/11" have already received their personal life insurance payouts, their employment-related life insurance payouts, and millions of dollars (EACH ONE OF THEM!) of borrowed money from the U.S. government.

That's more than enough. People die. Live with it. Move on.

Doesnt matter. You can get these guys to eat a turd if you told them Obama was against turd eating.

Only one Democrat in the Senate voted against overriding the Veto. And most Democrats in the House supported the override as well. It was a Bipartisan effort. Deal with it.

You're the one who keeps talking about emotions, Francine, then you say you're not emotional. So which is it? If you want to be all sensitive and girlie and shit, then cut the crap
Talking of emotions is not being emotional. And if you could post, even one post, that didn't contain emotions I'd be very pleased but you are a childish troll on a playground, screaming fag because at least that gets you attention when you can't make a simple, rational argument.

Marriage protects the rights of a couple. That isn't emotional. See if you can tell us why that wouldn't be a good thing? And try not to go off on a you wear panties rant please?

You started the emotional shit and you haven't written a single message without going there. It's specifically what I'm mocking you for.

And who is us? Don't you have the gonads to have your own opinion? You need your ego propped up by others?

And the only thing you came up with so far to protect in couples is to not testify against each other? Obviously they don't need government in marriage to do accomplish that.

The reason for government marriage is that the best way to divide people is to have government treat us differently. Why should people who couple up have government rights that others don't have? You're supporting a completely discriminatory system
Well, I tried, and as usual you went off on a childish and emotional rant. No one can help you and I'm not about to try.

Are you capable of writing one post without emotions? I said zero about emotions until you started that ad hominem crap. You're continuing to write these whiny posts trying to force me to back down. Just cut the crap, drama queen
My posts don't have emotions, yours do.

And back down? What part of explaining why it's a bad thing to have government endorsed relationships requires you to back down? We have many and they are all based on the idea of protecting the relationship and the confidentiality of said relationship. Marriage is only one of them. I gave you three other examples but all you can do it rant, like a child.

Your posts don't have emotions? Come again Lucifer?again you are jumping up and down with joy that America is getting as low as possible into the moral decay shit hole ...

upload_2016-9-29_16-37-18.jpeg

Talking of emotions is not being emotional. And if you could post, even one post, that didn't contain emotions I'd be very pleased but you are a childish troll on a playground, screaming fag because at least that gets you attention when you can't make a simple, rational argument.

Marriage protects the rights of a couple. That isn't emotional. See if you can tell us why that wouldn't be a good thing? And try not to go off on a you wear panties rant please?

You started the emotional shit and you haven't written a single message without going there. It's specifically what I'm mocking you for.

And who is us? Don't you have the gonads to have your own opinion? You need your ego propped up by others?

And the only thing you came up with so far to protect in couples is to not testify against each other? Obviously they don't need government in marriage to do accomplish that.

The reason for government marriage is that the best way to divide people is to have government treat us differently. Why should people who couple up have government rights that others don't have? You're supporting a completely discriminatory system
Well, I tried, and as usual you went off on a childish and emotional rant. No one can help you and I'm not about to try.

Are you capable of writing one post without emotions? I said zero about emotions until you started that ad hominem crap. You're continuing to write these whiny posts trying to force me to back down. Just cut the crap, drama queen
My posts don't have emotions, yours do.

And back down? What part of explaining why it's a bad thing to have government endorsed relationships requires you to back down? We have many and they are all based on the idea of protecting the relationship and the confidentiality of said relationship. Marriage is only one of them. I gave you three other examples but all you can do it rant, like a child.

Your posts don't have emotions? Come again Lucifer?again you are jumping up and down with joy that America is getting as low as possible into the moral decay shit hole ...

View attachment 91529
Good example. Kids can read the bible in school, on their own time, and most people in prison are Christians. That doesn't seem to help them and my response, purely rational.

This is one of the few times I have to agree with O'Bama. This is a bad, stupid, thoughtless law. It will subject U.S. citizens, companies, and the U.S. government itself to countless future lawsuits for actions they have taken overseas. Just as important, the DISCOVERY process in those lawsuits will compel the U.S. defendants (including the Government) to produce mountains of documents and records that should never see the light of day, and will tie up resources for decades.

Furthermore, the victims of "9/11" have already received their personal life insurance payouts, their employment-related life insurance payouts, and millions of dollars (EACH ONE OF THEM!) of borrowed money from the U.S. government.

Only one Democrat in the Senate voted against overriding the Veto. And most Democrats in the House supported the override as well. It was a Bipartisan effort. Deal with it.
When American also starts to be sued for terrorism then we'll see how happy you are with this vote.

No. It was a total waste of time and money, like the drug war. Progress built America, not tradition.
You're proof that the war on drugs isn't without reason.

"revenge is a dish best tasted cold"
Served cold. It means you wait, not served in a passion.

right----your point?
My point is get the damn saying right next time.

I got the damn saying right------there are various permutations and no copyright
You got it dead wrong. It doesn't even make fucking sense to say eaten. "Revenge is a dish best served cold". That is the only version.

Utterly idiotic-----TASTED holds all the elements of REVENGE-----archicortex and paleocortex-----all the way back to RAW EMOTION. "served"??? like on a silver platter?

When American also starts to be sued for terrorism then we'll see how happy you are with this vote.

If the American Government does wrong, it should be held accountable. I have no problem with that. In fact, maybe it will lead to our Government dramatically scaling back its meddling and wars. If it knows it'll be held accountable, maybe it'll reconsider its Permanent War agenda.

I've been under a rock so please help me understand, the Saudi were responsible for the attacks ? Then why are we blabbing about law suits,if they attacked us then shouldn't we attack them. And keep the oil.
Maybe I just don't understand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the concept of the TORT suit-----which is based on the idea of
COMPENSATION for injury rather than -------kill the guy and initiate a blood few for all of eternity is a WATERSHED thing for CIVILIZED MAN

Forum List

Back