Karine-Jean Spoke Briefly About Todays Shooting.Indirectly Blames Congress.Oh Comon!! Not Sure If She Mentioned It Was A Female Shooter.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
It was some time after 2 when I overheard Karine-Jean speak of the shootings while doing some home cleaning. and it didnt take long to bring up how decisions by congress may have played into this tragedy. Oh Really? what about during the Obama years? weren't there a few shootings during that 8 year period? was it all the fault of republicans who believe in the right to defend ourselves? Maybe she doesn't know that any insane/crazed lunatic that wants a gun can get one? at any means? right? but no, todays shooting was pretty much the fault of the republicans in congress, right?

I blame Biden. He promised to ban “assault weapons” and didn’t.

God, she is a scumbag. The bodies are not cold yet, but here they go, pimping a false narrative that anti-gun laws would have stopped this from shooting from happening. But those darned meddling Republicans (and the constitution) keep getting in the way!! In effect, McConnell and the Speaker pulled the trigger on those poor children!!!

The hypocrisy (among others) is that Democrats hate children. They want to kill them before they are out of the womb (abortion). If they manage to survive abortion, then they want them mutilated (transing them) and overdosing on fentanyl (open border policy). Further, the Nashville school is a parochial (Christian) school. We all know that the left hates Christianity and private schools.

So this is just more BS from the administration in their despicable quest to outlaw most guns. It has nothing to do with protecting children. The left HATES children!

It was some time after 2 when I overheard Karine-Jean speak of the shootings while doing some home cleaning. and it didnt take long to bring up how decisions by congress may have played into this tragedy. Oh Really? what about during the Obama years? weren't there a few shootings during that 8 year period? was it all the fault of republicans who believe in the right to defend ourselves? Maybe she doesn't know that any insane/crazed lunatic that wants a gun can get one? at any means? right? but no, todays shooting was pretty much the fault of the republicans in congress, right?

They couldn't care less if Americans can defend themselves.

No, wait, it's worse than that. They WANT us to not be able to defend ourselves because then Big Brother can walk onto our property and take whatever the hell they want, kill whomever they want and you can't do anything about it..

Nazis

Stalinists

Maoists

She merely parrots her bosses pathology.....

I get it. But she is a staunch leftist, so she means it too.

No, he was talking ice cream....This is evil on her own.

They couldn't care less if Americans can defend themselves.

No, wait, it's worse than that. They WANT us to not be able to defend ourselves because then Big Brother can walk onto our property and take whatever the hell they want, kill whomever they want and you can't do anything about it..

Nazis

Stalinists

Maoists
Good thing Trump lost last election.

His gun control idea was insane.

Forum List

Back