What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lizzo Plays James Madison's Crystal Flute in Embarrassing Display

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are racist as hell though, I wouldn't call that fame.
And I don't care! You are the only one who cares about my racism. While you masturbate by calling me a racist, I whistle Dixie. In the real world, no one cares if I am racist or not. Only you.

Reaction score
And I don't care! You are the only one who cares about my racism. While you masturbate by calling me a racist, I whistle Dixie. In the real world, no one cares if I am racist or not. Only you.
Don't flatter yourself Tipsyhag, I don't give 2 flips about a racist POS like you.

CarsomyrPlusSix

Platinum Member
Reaction score
She is actually very talented......when everyone is done clutching their pearls over her body...

So while her shirt not covering her belly certainly looks bad, this is otherwise tasteful and fine, and she is actually playing a tune with it.

As opposed to her twerking in that… whatever the fuck she was wearing holding it after a few notes.

One is trashy and disrespectful, the other is not.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Manatee.jpg

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Reaction score
** LIZZO Plays the Flute in Embarrassing Display **

- - It’s not the flute…. It’s the thong.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Should I know who this classless heifer is?

Reaction score
But you keep begging for my attention.
Why would I want the attention of a racist old hag, you probably want a black man to show you some attention back in the day and got rejected. Explains why you hate us now. Like the old mumble mouth racist horseshitting.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"we made history".

What history did she make? A fat black chick shook her ass on a stage while playing a flute?

It's a shame this is what people cheer for now.

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why would I want the attention of a racist old hag, you probably want a black man to show you some attention back in the day and got rejected. Explains why you hate us now. Like the old mumble mouth racist horseshitting.
I don't hate anyone. I'm just done. I am fed up and very much over the level of whining, neediness, and total lack of ability to care for themselves. Why do you need attention from me? Do you really think that calling me racist will help. Do you honestly feel that I ever wanted attention from a black man? Why? Why is it so important to you to fantasize about my desires for a black man? This is universally the first place that blacks run to. Men and women. Is it because you know you have nothing else to offer humanity. So you use your bodies much as all slaves did back in the day.

You will literally never let me go. You will respond to anything I say, forever. There is no doubt that you will pop up with another accusation of racism, or another accusation that I want black men or some other worn out trope. Why? Because you literally cannot help yourself.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who in the hell is that fat ass bitch?

Never heard of her. I hope I never see her again.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This was repulsive and the fact that people are cheering this on and celebrating it shows how degenerated our society has gotten. These people have no respect for our nation's history or culture

Poor MAGAts....so easily triggered by a classically trained musician....because she's female, she's black.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow... Ain't she a beauty.
Very confident in herself.....................so much more so than any MAGAt who, we can tell, are so insecure in themselves. It's so obvious.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List