Lizzo Plays James Madison's Crystal Flute in Embarrassing Display

Ah...actually, it's the Race Card Card. Well done....and not at all surprising.

giphy.gif

I love that suddenly liberals are outraged by fat shaming after spending the last six years calling Trump a fatass Orange Blob.
Countless memes of Trump's big ass and just like that, they suddenly wish to embrace a black land whale with terms like body positve. :auiqs.jpg:

Clown World is contradictory and hilarious.
There There..... :itsok:

Poor MAGAts....so easily triggered by a classically trained musician....because she's female, she's black.
White people are not triggered because she is "a classically trained musician....because she's female, she's black." They are triggered because she is intent on triggering white people by insulting them, so as to gain cred with black hip-hoppers. If she were not intent on triggering white people, then black people would be unresponsive and criticize her performance as "disgusting."

But because she is black and triggering white people, she is considered a hero, but it will not last as long as blkpeepo think it will, or lead to what they believe it will lead to.

Blkpeepo suck

Trayvon_Loves_You - NAACP.png

Last edited:
The costume would be gross on anyone.
I sure as hell don't wish to see a middle aged man with an identity crises copy it either.
But we all know, the internet will provide that soon.:p

If fact, most middle aged men with dad bodies can stand some modesty and wear a shirt please.
As another guy, showing your beer gut and gorilla hair on your back isn't going to help in the ladies department.

Happy to provide this friendly advice.

Blkpeepo fail to remember the slack that Roseanne Barr received for her disrespectful rendition of the National Anthem. Because blkpeepo is stupid.

What did Dan Rather say?

And what did Roseanne say about it?

The interviewer said, "Hard to believe that it got as big as it did."

And she says, "I could have sang it good."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back