Lizzo Plays James Madison's Crystal Flute in Embarrassing Display

You are racist as hell though, I wouldn't call that fame.
And I don't care! You are the only one who cares about my racism. While you masturbate by calling me a racist, I whistle Dixie. In the real world, no one cares if I am racist or not. Only you.

She is actually very talented......when everyone is done clutching their pearls over her body...

So while her shirt not covering her belly certainly looks bad, this is otherwise tasteful and fine, and she is actually playing a tune with it.

As opposed to her twerking in that… whatever the fuck she was wearing holding it after a few notes.

One is trashy and disrespectful, the other is not.

Manatee.jpg

** LIZZO Plays the Flute in Embarrassing Display **

- - It’s not the flute…. It’s the thong.

"we made history".

What history did she make? A fat black chick shook her ass on a stage while playing a flute?

It's a shame this is what people cheer for now.

Why would I want the attention of a racist old hag, you probably want a black man to show you some attention back in the day and got rejected. Explains why you hate us now. Like the old mumble mouth racist horseshitting.
I don't hate anyone. I'm just done. I am fed up and very much over the level of whining, neediness, and total lack of ability to care for themselves. Why do you need attention from me? Do you really think that calling me racist will help. Do you honestly feel that I ever wanted attention from a black man? Why? Why is it so important to you to fantasize about my desires for a black man? This is universally the first place that blacks run to. Men and women. Is it because you know you have nothing else to offer humanity. So you use your bodies much as all slaves did back in the day.

You will literally never let me go. You will respond to anything I say, forever. There is no doubt that you will pop up with another accusation of racism, or another accusation that I want black men or some other worn out trope. Why? Because you literally cannot help yourself.

Who in the hell is that fat ass bitch?

Never heard of her. I hope I never see her again.

Forum List

Back