Liz Cheney's husband engaged in voter fraud

It's not against the law to be registered in more than one place but it is against the law to vote twice in the same election. Until it is determined that Mr. Chaney voted in two different states in the same election the left wing fools need to face some of the real issues instead of playing games with fake accusations.

nothing new under the sun...

I've had no faith in nationwide federal elections ever since the Dem machines in Texas and Chicago stole the election from Nixon in 1960...

It's not against the law to be registered in more than one place but it is against the law to vote twice in the same election. Until it is determined that Mr. Chaney voted in two different states in the same election the left wing fools need to face some of the real issues instead of playing games with fake accusations.

Wrong.

In the moment when Mr. Perry (not: Chaney - your spelling, not mine) signed the affadavit in Wyoming, claiming that he was registered no where else, he lied and broke Wyoming law. End of story. According to Wyoming law, it IS illegal to be registered in two different places. In fact, most states in our Union have this kind of law on their books. For this very reason, they make people who move to their state sign such affadavits in the first place.

Last edited:
Liz Cheney's husband engaged in voter fraud Wyomingites have had decades to get over the Cheney bamboozle. Enzi will win the primary easily.

Wrong.

In the moment when Mr. Perry (not: Chaney - your spelling, not mine) signed the affadavit in Wyoming, claiming that he was registered no where else, he lied and broke Wyoming law. End of story. According to Wyoming law, it IS illegal to be registered in two different places. In fact, most states in our Union have this kind of law on their books.
They better go after Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck then, who are both registered Democrats in all of the battleground states.

Libs accuse Republicans of voter fraud but continue to oppose voter I.D. laws. There's only one reason for that, they want to continue to commit voter fraud.

I am FOR voter IDs. In fact, I am for a national ID card, which would make all of this vis-a-vis electioneering, much easier to organize. I am for the same ID system, universally applied throughout our Union.

In fact, most of my Democratic friends are FOR voter ID. But we are against draconian restrictions that make it as hard as hell for some people to even get a voter ID, like elderly people who no longer have a drivers license, for instance.

Wrong.

In the moment when Mr. Perry (not: Chaney - your spelling, not mine) signed the affadavit in Wyoming, claiming that he was registered no where else, he lied and broke Wyoming law. End of story. According to Wyoming law, it IS illegal to be registered in two different places. In fact, most states in our Union have this kind of law on their books.
They better go after Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck then, who are both registered Democrats in all of the battleground states.

Wrong.

They are often write-in candidates, put up by some clown. But they are not Democrats.

Are you on drugs, or what? How about a dose of reality for you....

Liz Cheney's husband engaged in voter fraud Wyomingites have had decades to get over the Cheney bamboozle. Enzi will win the primary easily.

Yes, he did. But the RWNJs here will try to bend like pretzels to tell us that he did not. They will lie right out their asses and they will try to deflect, but they cannot disprove what he did. Apparently, the rule of law means nothing to RWNJs.

Ya, when a Democrat forgets to pay their taxes, no crime, they just forgot. When a Democrat is registered to vote in two places , no crime, they just forgot. ( try comparing the rolls in New York and Florida for example).

When Obama does something wrong, no problem he just forgot.

Let a Republican forget to do something and not only did they not forget, they openly lied about it to begin with.

Quick question RETARD? Did he vote in both places?

Ya, when a Democrat forgets to pay their taxes, no crime, they just forgot. When a Democrat is registered to vote in two places , no crime, they just forgot. ( try comparing the rolls in New York and Florida for example).

When Obama does something wrong, no problem he just forgot.

Let a Republican forget to do something and not only did they not forget, they openly lied about it to begin with.

Quick question RETARD? Did he vote in both places?

Since you obviously don't know how to use the quote function and a lot of people have already contributed to this thread, we gotta assume that you are just screaming at the air.

Poor you.

It doesn't matter whether he voted in two places or not. Wyoming law is very clear about what requirements must be met before Mr. Perry would even be allowed to register in Wyoming - for this very reason, the affadavit he signed.

You do realize that an affadavit is a legal document, right?

And you do realize that Wyoming is one of the three most strongly conservative states in the Union, right?

So, it's not like this is a lefty "gotcha" plot to get Mr. Perry.

Gee, another Rightie who doesn't believe in obeying the law. Color me totally surprised. Really.

Smart Conservatives would be ripping him a new asshole for having been so stupid in the first place. Maybe one day you will be smart, too, who knows....

newsflash:

you can't have voter fraud without actually voting

:lol: thread fail

Yes, you can.

Fraud deals with more than just the ballot box.

Back to civics class with you, young man.

RWNJ fail.

Electoral fraud or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud affect vote counts to bring about an election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both.

Electoral fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you might want to swallow your own advice, i don't need it.

newsflash:

you can't have voter fraud without actually voting

:lol: thread fail

Yes, you can.

RWNJ fail.

Electoral fraud or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud affect vote counts to bring about an election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both.

Electoral Fraud and Voter Fraud are not the same thing.

Enjoy your humble pie, oh wise one.

Yes, you can.

RWNJ fail.

Electoral Fraud and Voter Fraud are not the same thing.

Enjoy your humble pie, oh wise one.

LOL...then cite me a link to the definition voter fraud

this should be good...you're not very smart, so this will amuse me, i predict you will not cite any definition, you will simply spin. sorry bub, but they are in fact the same thing. if you had bothered to click the link, you would already know this, but instead you acted impulsively and proved you are indeed a fool.

Forum List

Back