Liz Cheney's husband engaged in voter fraud

Electoral fraud or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud affect vote counts to bring about an election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both.

Electoral fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you might want to swallow your own advice, i don't need it.

Electoral Fraud and Voter Fraud are not the same thing.

Enjoy your humble pie, oh wise one.

LOL...then cite me a link to the definition voter fraud

this should be good...you're not very smart, so this will amuse me, i predict you will not cite any definition, you will simply spin. sorry bub, but they are in fact the same thing. if you had bothered to click the link, you would already know this, but instead you acted impulsively and proved you are indeed a fool.

http://www.longdistancevoter.org/files/voter_forms/Wyoming_voterreg_english.pdf

READ NUMBER SIX.

It is Wyoming state law. End of story. And breaking that law in this case is VOTER FRAUD. Registering and voting are the two duties of a voter in Wyoming, not just the voting part. Surely you cannot be that dense.

this should be good...you're not very smart, so this will amuse me, i predict you will not cite any definition, you will simply spin. sorry bub, but they are in fact the same thing. if you had bothered to click the link, you would already know this, but instead you acted impulsively and proved you are indeed a fool.

http://www.longdistancevoter.org/files/voter_forms/Wyoming_voterreg_english.pdf

READ NUMBER SIX.

It is Wyoming state law. End of story. And breaking that law in this case is VOTER FRAUD. Registering and voting are the two duties of a voter in Wyoming, not just the voting part. Surely you cannot be that dense.

Well played old man :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__kFvq2pZNM]Well played old man - YouTube[/ame]

Electoral fraud or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud affect vote counts to bring about an election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both.

Electoral fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you might want to swallow your own advice, i don't need it.

Voter Fraud Facts | Voter Fraud Statistics

"Types of voter fraud include intimidation, vote buying, misinformation, misleading / confusing ballot papers, ballot stuffing, misrecording of votes, misuses of proxy votes, destruction / invalidation of ballots, and tampering with electronic voting machines."

That is just one link. There are thousands.

Oh, look, another case of another type of voter fraud in (GASP) Wyoming:

Wyoming radio host arrested, charged with voting as a convicted felon

"David Koch evidently thought he could beat the system and vote in Wyoming, according to an arrest affidavit.

The Big Horn Radio Network news director and radio host in Cody was arrested for voting as a felon shortly after ending a broadcast on Friday. He was convicted of first-degree burglary and second-degree theft in Alaska in 1993, according to an agent with the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation.

Four new felony counts may be added to his rap sheet. After taking an oath in Wyoming in 2009 that he had never been convicted of a felony — a crime punishable for up to five years in jail — Koch then voted three times in Park County between 2010 and 2012, the Wyoming agent’s affidavit alleges. Wyoming law forbids most felons from voting.

Koch was released on $7,500 bail with a court date set for July 3.

Koch, 38, wasn’t quiet about his past. He incriminated himself on air, the affidavit states.

Wyoming elections officials had received a tip that Koch was voting as a felon. Koch hosted a program on the network’s KODI radio station called “Speak Your Piece.” State officials received a link from the radio program where Koch “admitted to the allegations,” according to the affidavit.

Someone called into the live radio program and asked Koch if he voted in the last election. He stated that he was a registered Republican and voted in the 2012 election, according to the affidavit. The caller then asked fellow “Speak Your Piece” co-host Tom Morrison if the station did background checks. Morrison said he didn’t think it was important.

The caller then stated that Koch was a felon."

What is it these days with Republicans and their disregard for the rule of law???

lol lol lol

It's not against the law to be registered in more than one place but it is against the law to vote twice in the same election. Until it is determined that Mr. Chaney voted in two different states in the same election the left wing fools need to face some of the real issues instead of playing games with fake accusations.

Wrong.

In the moment when Mr. Perry (not: Chaney - your spelling, not mine) signed the affadavit in Wyoming, claiming that he was registered no where else, he lied and broke Wyoming law. End of story. According to Wyoming law, it IS illegal to be registered in two different places. In fact, most states in our Union have this kind of law on their books. For this very reason, they make people who move to their state sign such affadavits in the first place.

thats what happens to carpetbaggers like her :p

Liz Cheney is defending herself against the perception that she and her family are carpetbaggers in Wyoming — an effort that could be further complicated by this disclosure.

Read more: Wyoming Senate race 2014: Liz Cheney husband Phil Perry on vote rolls in 2 states - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

"Types of voter fraud include intimidation, vote buying, misinformation, misleading / confusing ballot papers, ballot stuffing, misrecording of votes, misuses of proxy votes, destruction / invalidation of ballots, and tampering with electronic voting machines."

1. those are all in my link.

2. the misinformation you speak contains to VOTING

3. from your own link: Voter Fraud (officially called electoral fraud)

4. you just proved i'm right, thanks

Last edited:
And Yurt just got emotionally thumped. His eyes are rolling in his head trying to comprehend.

Stat was mean to you, Yurt.

Go cry to the Mods.

:lol:

(from Stat) above http://voterfraudfacts.com/

Last edited:
And Yurt just got emotionally thumped. His eyes are rolling in his head trying to comprehend.

Go cry to the Mods.

(from Stat) above Voter Fraud Facts | Voter Fraud Statistics

i knew jake was going to try and bash me and end up making a fool of himself so i viewed this post....from the guys own link and your relink:

Voter Fraud (officially called electoral fraud)

poor jake, gets kicked hard again by dear ol' yurt

Go cry to the Mods.

i knew jake was going to try and bash me and end up making a fool of himself so i viewed this post....from the guys own link and your relink: Voter Fraud (officially called electoral fraud) :lol: poor jake, gets kicked hard again by dear ol' yurt

Yup, your crying is noted. Stat's link outed you: misrepresentation is part of electoral or voter fraud. Dealing with you is like dealing with a 4th grader who does not comprehend well. :lol:

Stat will continue to deal with you. You so amuse me. :lol:

Last edited:

Go cry to the Mods.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] -

Yurt got a thumpin' because he wanted to play semantics with words instead of actually having respect for the law.

Imagine how the Right would be howling like banshees were the name Perry (from the OP) to be replaced with a name like Kaine or Kennedy or Clinton.

By Saturday, I will have started a huge thread over the entire rubrik of "Electioneering" - and voter fraud rules (which cover many things, not just the actual voting at a polling place) are part of that. For Yurt seems to think there is some national law about this. Of course, there is not, because this aspect of electioneering is not covered in the US Constitution and therefore the 10th amendment (hi, [MENTION=32163]Listening[/MENTION] !!) applies, which means that each state gets to make it's own rules about voter fraud.

Now, you would think that a Rightie who probably gets a raging hard-on everytime he hears "10th amendment" would know this simple fact that I learned in the 7th grade.

Hey, Yurt, whenever you come back, I will gladly hand your ass back to you. Really.

Last edited:

Go cry to the Mods.

i knew jake was going to try and bash me and end up making a fool of himself so i viewed this post....from the guys own link and your relink:

That is how that website views it. Some view electoral fraud as a sub-rubrik of voter fraud, some the other way around, but that is merely semantics. What counts is the actual law, it's application and it's consequences. You do understand that, right?

Go cry to the Mods.

i knew jake was going to try and bash me and end up making a fool of himself so i viewed this post....from the guys own link and your relink: Voter Fraud (officially called electoral fraud) :lol: poor jake, gets kicked hard again by dear ol' yurt

Yup, your crying is noted. Stat's link outed you: misrepresentation is part of electoral or voter fraud. Dealing with you is like dealing with a 4th grader who does not comprehend well. :lol:

Stat will continue to deal with you. You so amuse me. :lol:

no stupid...he claimed that electoral fraud and voter fraud are not the same thing.

pay attention retard

Go cry to the Mods.

That is how that website views it. Some view electoral fraud as a sub-rubrik of voter fraud, some the other way around, but that is merely semantics. What counts is the actual law, it's application and it's consequences. You do understand that, right?

so in order to prove me wrong, that electoral fraud is not the same as voter fraud, you use a website that agrees with me....

LOL

you and jake will be best friends

for the perpetually slow and retard jake

Libs accuse Republicans of voter fraud but continue to oppose voter I.D. laws. There's only one reason for that, they want to continue to commit voter fraud.

I am FOR voter IDs. In fact, I am for a national ID card, which would make all of this vis-a-vis electioneering, much easier to organize. I am for the same ID system, universally applied throughout our Union.

In fact, most of my Democratic friends are FOR voter ID. But we are against draconian restrictions that make it as hard as hell for some people to even get a voter ID, like elderly people who no longer have a drivers license, for instance.

Most Democrat apparently do not include these Democrats:

(CBS News) President Obama and Democrats in Congress are pushing back against the new voter identification laws and requirements that Republican-led states have been busy implementing across the country.
The president's re-election campaign will shortly launch the websiteGottaVote.org, an information hub designed to help voters meet voting requirements. Currently, the site asks lawyers to join the campaign's Victory Counsel, a volunteer legal team that helps Americans overcome barriers to voting. It also mentions a May voter registration "weekend of action."
Democrats push back against voter ID laws - CBS News

so in order to prove me wrong, that electoral fraud is not the same as voter fraud, you use a website that agrees with me....

LOL

you and jake will be best friends

No, even that website, in it's view, claims that Voter Fraud is a sub-rubrik of Electoral Fraud. Other sites claim the other way around. But for the last time: that is all semantics. It is the law at hand that counts, troll, not semantics.

Libs accuse Republicans of voter fraud but continue to oppose voter I.D. laws. There's only one reason for that, they want to continue to commit voter fraud.

I am FOR voter IDs. In fact, I am for a national ID card, which would make all of this vis-a-vis electioneering, much easier to organize. I am for the same ID system, universally applied throughout our Union.

In fact, most of my Democratic friends are FOR voter ID. But we are against draconian restrictions that make it as hard as hell for some people to even get a voter ID, like elderly people who no longer have a drivers license, for instance.

Most Democrat apparently do not include these Democrats:

(CBS News) President Obama and Democrats in Congress are pushing back against the new voter identification laws and requirements that Republican-led states have been busy implementing across the country.
The president's re-election campaign will shortly launch the websiteGottaVote.org, an information hub designed to help voters meet voting requirements. Currently, the site asks lawyers to join the campaign's Victory Counsel, a volunteer legal team that helps Americans overcome barriers to voting. It also mentions a May voter registration "weekend of action."
Democrats push back against voter ID laws - CBS News

You have a valid point - to a point, and it is indeed salient to this discussion, so I am glad that someone brought it up.

Every state, including ND (which has no Voter Registration at all, nada, zilch, zippo) should have voter ID. It should be part of a national ID system and it should be very inexpensive. The reason why the President and many prominent DEMS are against the current wave of voter ID initiatives in a number of states, most of them RED states, is that the application really is to disenfranchise the poor and the elderly. Many states require a birth certificate with the married name on it + a valid drivers license in order to get a voter ID, and yet, many, many elderly, those born, say, in 1930, don't even have a birth certificate, much less an addended one with the maiden name changed to the married name. Many elderly don't drive anymore, so they don't have a drivers license. This means that they are fucked, plain and simple.

In Pennsylvania, hundreds and hundreds of seniors were denied a vote, many of them WWII, Korean War or Vietnam War veterans. That is an absolute no-go.

These are the kind of tricks that should NOT be allowed.

So, YES to voter ID. No to the Republican way of doing it.

Forum List

Back