Liz Cheney's claim is a is "an absolute, shameless, and soulless lie"

Good eye. I was not aware that the Court had ever ruled on the specific question. Notwithstanding, we both know that they have been given to persons who were held to be innocent or wrongfully prosecuted by the conferrer as well.
I never argue anything that I don't have compelling reason to believe is true. Even then, I am sometimes shown to be mistaken.
The events you mentioned only happened after new evidence was found, and the prosecutor changed his mind.

Cool. How about linking the republican platform for 2020.
Trump didn't create the platform that propelled his victory. You are deluded. Trump took up the platform that had been supported for years by the base of the Republican Party and ignored by the party's establishment.

Trump didn't create the platform that propelled his victory. You are deluded. Trump took up the platform that had been supported for years by the base of the Republican Party and ignored by the party's establishment.
We're talking about the RNC platform. They chose to not have one, preferring to just support trump instead. Trumpism consumed the RNC. It is nothing more than a cult now.

I never argue anything that I don't have compelling reason to believe is true. Even then, I am sometimes shown to be mistaken.
The events you mentioned only happened after new evidence was found, and the prosecutor changed his mind.
No. Arguably, that's why Bannon, Stone, Flint, and Navy Seal Edward Gallagher, for example, were pardoned. That is, Trump believed them to have been maliciously entrapped or prosecuted. Other presidents have issued pardons for the same reason despite the Court's formal designation. That's why your citation is an appreciated head up. I had never heard of any such case. Also, Bannon had yet to tried for anything!

In any event, back to my commentary, what could possibly be the crime of politically opposing results counted in violation of Article I, Section 4, Clause 1 and Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution?

No. Arguably, that's why Bannon, Stone, Flint, and Navy Seal Edward Gallagher, for example, were pardoned. That is, Trump believed them to have been maliciously entrapped or prosecuted. Other presidents have issued pardons for the same reason despite the Court's formal designation. That's why your citation is an appreciated head up. I had never heard of any such case. Also, Bannon had yet to tried for anything!

In any event, back to my commentary, what could possibly be the crime of politically opposing results counted in violation of Article I, Section 4, Clause 1 and Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution?
Anybody can oppose anything they choose. Their actions are what the problem is.

The republican party agenda is trump. Nothing else. They have no policies, no plans, no goals to help the country. Support for trump is all that matters, even if it hurts the country, That party didn't even bother to have a platform other than support of trump. Tell me again why that isn't a cult.
Gee, that's funny, I could have sworn that under Trump gas prices were low and inflation and unemployment were practically non-existent.

And now?

Reality speaks for itself, mister. You put a businessman in charge and the business gets better. Even if the businessman is a little eccentric

But if you put an ideologue in charge, your business goes to hell in a handbasket.

Because things OTHER THAN YOUR BUSINESS become your priority.

Hey man - if you want to use your profits to fund greenery you're going to have to answer to the shareholders eventually, and they're not going to be very happy with you.

You got him now

Look at the failures you faggots are. You can't run anything.....lololol
LOL. Again, pay attention. NO ONE CARES ABOUT TRUMP!! He's cooked. All he can do now is step aside..but his ego won't allow it. Which makes him the useful idiot.
But you are free to scream at the sky if you like. :) Because your savior would be dealing with the same issue had he won re-election.

Deal with it. :)

LOL. Again, pay attention. NO ONE CARES ABOUT TRUMP!! He's cooked. All he can do now is step aside..but his ego won't allow it. Which makes him the useful idiot.
But you are free to scream at the sky if you like. :) Because your savior would be dealing with the same issue had he won re-election.

Deal with it. :)
We are going to revisit the last 5 yrs in 2023 where this country deserves answers

What you people did with Covid deserves a fucking fire squad for starters

See ya in January

33% approval rating and you are one of them...lololololol

I hope you fill up with 10 buck gas soon jack...lolol

We are going to revisit the last 5 yrs in 2023 where this country deserves answers

What you people did with Covid deserves a fucking fire squad for starters

See ya in January

33% approval rating and you are one of them...lololololol

I hope you fill up with 10 buck gas soon jack...lolol
Don't bet the farm on it. There won't be any stomach to go down that road. You know, can you tell me who was President in 2020? Minds kinda foggy this morning. I coulda sworn everything related to COVID happened because that guy blew the response to the pandemic.

Forum List

Back