Robert Reich endorses Liz Cheney for president

LOLOLOLOL

9DA53284-1DB2-486F-8427-0EA83DE3C9DD.gif

She's probably one of the most reviled political whores in DC right now.

Let her dumbass run, and waste millions of donor class dollars. We all know she will be exalted by media apparatchiks like Romney until she's the last republicrat standing and then they will destroy her like they've done with every other RINO they created a cult following for.

Surprise surprise. And all the clapping seals here who fell in love with her when she joined the shitshow look like the useful idiots they truly are.

Was referring to Robert Reich.

He‘s a Demoncrat, so not sure why anyone would care what he thinks.

It is amusing he would support Liz Cheney as President. I made a joke a while back Liz Cheney could run as a Democrat.
She's gonna lose the primary in August and will probably become a Democrat. She can beat Kameltoe.

democrats are so full of it.
Democrats and the media are not going to give any of these “good” NeverTrump Republicans a free pass to the
White House. EV.VER.

I used to be a fan of Dick Vader...

The bed wetters hated him more than Bush. It seemed as if Cheney actually kept GWB on the right while Rumsfeld took the heat. That was my perception then.

My perception now is that if the media is even slightly friendly towards a GOP candidate, they're pushing out a stool.

Forum List

Back