Liz Cheney's claim is a is "an absolute, shameless, and soulless lie"

Pardons were given to the wealthy and connected. Why no pardons for his loyal troops who stormed the Capitol?

Yet they just come back to lap at his feet for more.
If you were warned for 2 weeks trouble might ensue, what would you do? You must answer this logically

You will see in the 2023, 1/6 committee. You people will not get away with this shit

We can wait

Please answer me what you would do in my 1st sentence. If you can't I'll understand why

The republican party agenda is trump. Nothing else. They have no policies, no plans, no goals to help the country. Support for trump is all that matters, even if it hurts the country, That party didn't even bother to have a platform other than support of trump. Tell me again why that isn't a cult.
You people are sucking so bad this is all you have...lol

Cheney said the rioters were already there hours before.......lololol.......They did not march from the rally.....LOLOLOLOL. You slaves to an alarm clock make me laugh

If you were warned for 2 weeks trouble might ensue, what would you do? You must answer this logically

You will see in the 2023, 1/6 committee. You people will not get away with this shit

We can wait

Please answer me what you would do in my 1st sentence. If you can't I'll understand why
So why no pardons?

Several Republicans including Scott Perry sought pardons from Trump after the Capitol riot, Liz Cheney says​

Mia Jankowicz
Jun 10, 2022, 4:15 AM

Several Republican members of Congress asked for a pardon from then-President Donald Trump after the Capitol riot, Rep. Liz Cheney, the vice chair of the House January 6 committee said Thursday.​
Cheney made the comments at the committee's first public hearing into the Capitol riot on Thursday night.​
She called out Rep. Scott Perry in particular, saying: "Representative Perry contacted the White House in the weeks after January 6 to seek a presidential pardon."
"Multiple other Republican congressmen also sought presidential pardons for their roles in attempting to overturn the 2020 election," she added.
She neither offered evidence nor named the other lawmakers, saying that people watching the hearings "will see" how the requests unfolded in upcoming ones. . . .
. . . Perry's spokesperson, Jay Ostrich, did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment but told The Hill that Cheney's claim was a "laughable, ludicrous, and a thoroughly soulless lie."​
Perry has an antagonistic relationship with the January 6 investigation, signaling last year that he wouldn't cooperate with it. In May, the committee issued him a subpoena, which he rejected a few days later, CNN reported.​
On Monday he maintained his longstanding objections to the hearings by calling them a "kangaroo court" on Twitter. . . .​
. . . Cheney's claim set progressive Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a Democrat, speculating on who the other unnamed representatives may be.
She listed the last names of Reps. Andrew Clyde, Paul Gosar, Jim Jordan, Lauren Boebert, and Marjorie Taylor-Greene, asking if they were among them. All are Trump congressional allies who have supported the false claims [editorial reporting] that the election was stolen from him.
. . . . . . . . .

. . . Republican Rep. Scott Perry blasted any suggestion that he sought a pardon from President Donald Trump for himself or others, rejecting an eyebrow-raising claim that was made during the House January 6 committee's first major public hearing the day before.
"The notion that I ever sought a Presidential pardon for myself or other Members of Congress is an absolute, shameless, and soulless lie," Perry wrote on Twitter Friday.​

Commentary:

Liz Cheney vs. Republican Rep. Scott Perry

Even if true, this amazing revelation would be of dubious probative value vis-a-vis a consciousness of any constitutionally criminal wrongdoing on the part of persons like Perry. From the beginning, he and others justly opposed the legitimization of unconstitutionally derived results. Whether or not subsequent electoral shenanigans served to inflate the Empty Suit and Chief's actual support as to garner a win that wasn't his, judges and governors in key states usurped the constitutionally delegated powers of state legislatures to appoint the "Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections" (Article I, Section 4, Clause 1) and the manner in which presidential electors are chosen (Article II, Section 1). This is the real outrage, coupled with the Supreme Court's shameful failure to stop the subsequent whirlwind of corruption and confusion of November 4, 2020 from occurring in the first place.

If the allegation is true for some, they most certainly would have had every reason to anticipate the corrupt and vengeful antics of a Democratically controlled FBI, CIA, and Congress that incessantly tried to overturn the legitimate results of Trump's election for years, while busily trying to cover up and deflect the nation's attention away from Hilliary's electoral corruption and Biden's financial corruption.

If this allegation is true, why wasn't proof of it immediately given? What kind of piece of shit throws a politically sensationalized bomb with a delayed fuse at her own party's electoral aspirations? The political implications behind this allegation are no small matter, whether probative vis-a-vis real criminal guilt or not. Moreover, what kind of piece of shit equates the political actions of her fellow party members with criminal wrongdoing?

If the allegation is false or misleading, we will know just how big a piece of shit Cheney is.
Never trust a Cheney. Republicans did once, and it caused them to fuck America. Now Democrats have somehow fallen into the trap.

If you were warned for 2 weeks by NYC law persons and others that there will be trouble, what would you do? Pretend this is a school shooting. What would you do?
I’m wondering why Trump didn’t pardon them. Pretend that is the question.

You people are sucking so bad this is all you have...lol

Cheney said the rioters were already there hours before.......lololol.......They did not march from the rally.....LOLOLOLOL. You slaves to an alarm clock make me laugh
Of course they were already there. The insurrection didn't just happen that one day at the spur of the moment. It was planned for weeks in advanced, Trumps speech that day wasn't what put things in action. It had been in action for weeks, and trump/his circle were instrumental in it's planning and the coordination between all the different insurrectionist groups.

Let's be honest, if one sensed that another Witch Hunt would occur after the election, they would be wise to ask Trump for a pardon.

Why wouldn't they, they know the MSM and Establishment methods, they saw it first hand when Trump was trying to run the country against the wishes of the perpetually "wrong about everything" groups.

When you have career politicians like Cheney, who provide little value to the American citizens but need to stay in the limelight, you need to cover your back as you know the lengths these creatures will go to remain relevant. American success be damned!

Cheney without a doubt would be the same type of career politician, in her case, in her position due to her family name; who would have tried to destroy Reagan when he was running.

The Establishment politicians come from the same cloth as the monarchy, they want absolute control forever, by kinship if possible. God ordained and some of the least talented and most cerebral challenged people. They would make great used car salesman, but couldn't pass a grade 9 math or science exam.

For all of Trumps shortcomings, these people are genuinely the worst of the lot

Last edited:
Obviously, all the evidence couldn't be presented in the first hearing. She said it was coming. If it doesn't, then you might have a point, but not yet. You understand that acceptance of a pardon is admission of guilt, don't you?
One does not accept presidential pardons. They are granted or not. Also, pardons apply to things already done that are potential federal crimes or deemed to be federal crimes. Peremptorily seeking a pardon as a means of protecting oneself against political prosecutions does not necessarily constitute an admission of guilt, any more than the conferral of a pardon necessarily constitutes innocence. I have a point whether the allegation is true or not. Unconstitutionally garnered election results were in fact counted. Go back and read the commentary.

Last edited:
Never trust a Cheney. Republicans did once, and it caused them to fuck America. Now Democrats have somehow fallen into the trap.
Leftist ideologues and party establishment types from either party are never to be trusted.

One does not accept presidential pardons. They are granted or not. Also, pardons apply to things already done that are potential federal crimes or deemed to be federal crimes. Peremptorily seeking a pardon as a means of protection against political prosecution does not constitute an admission of guilt any more than the conferral of a pardon constitutes innocence. I have a point whether the allegation is true or not. Unconstitutionally garnered election results were in fact counted. Go back and read the commentary.
Accepance of a pardon is admission of guilt.

The republican party agenda is trump. Nothing else. They have no policies, no plans, no goals to help the country. Support for trump is all that matters, even if it hurts the country, That party didn't even bother to have a platform other than support of trump. Tell me again why that isn't a cult.
False. That's just more Trump-derangement talk.

Several Republicans including Scott Perry sought pardons from Trump after the Capitol riot, Liz Cheney says​

Mia Jankowicz
Jun 10, 2022, 4:15 AM

Several Republican members of Congress asked for a pardon from then-President Donald Trump after the Capitol riot, Rep. Liz Cheney, the vice chair of the House January 6 committee said Thursday.​
Cheney made the comments at the committee's first public hearing into the Capitol riot on Thursday night.​
She called out Rep. Scott Perry in particular, saying: "Representative Perry contacted the White House in the weeks after January 6 to seek a presidential pardon."
"Multiple other Republican congressmen also sought presidential pardons for their roles in attempting to overturn the 2020 election," she added.
She neither offered evidence nor named the other lawmakers, saying that people watching the hearings "will see" how the requests unfolded in upcoming ones. . . .
. . . Perry's spokesperson, Jay Ostrich, did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment but told The Hill that Cheney's claim was a "laughable, ludicrous, and a thoroughly soulless lie."​
Perry has an antagonistic relationship with the January 6 investigation, signaling last year that he wouldn't cooperate with it. In May, the committee issued him a subpoena, which he rejected a few days later, CNN reported.​
On Monday he maintained his longstanding objections to the hearings by calling them a "kangaroo court" on Twitter. . . .​
. . . Cheney's claim set progressive Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a Democrat, speculating on who the other unnamed representatives may be.
She listed the last names of Reps. Andrew Clyde, Paul Gosar, Jim Jordan, Lauren Boebert, and Marjorie Taylor-Greene, asking if they were among them. All are Trump congressional allies who have supported the false claims [editorial reporting] that the election was stolen from him.
. . . . . . . . .

. . . Republican Rep. Scott Perry blasted any suggestion that he sought a pardon from President Donald Trump for himself or others, rejecting an eyebrow-raising claim that was made during the House January 6 committee's first major public hearing the day before.
"The notion that I ever sought a Presidential pardon for myself or other Members of Congress is an absolute, shameless, and soulless lie," Perry wrote on Twitter Friday.​

Commentary:

Liz Cheney vs. Republican Rep. Scott Perry

Even if true, this amazing revelation would be of dubious probative value vis-a-vis a consciousness of any constitutionally criminal wrongdoing on the part of persons like Perry. From the beginning, he and others justly opposed the legitimization of unconstitutionally derived results. Whether or not subsequent electoral shenanigans served to inflate the Empty Suit and Chief's actual support as to garner a win that wasn't his, judges and governors in key states usurped the constitutionally delegated powers of state legislatures to appoint the "Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections" (Article I, Section 4, Clause 1) and the manner in which presidential electors are chosen (Article II, Section 1). This is the real outrage, coupled with the Supreme Court's shameful failure to stop the subsequent whirlwind of corruption and confusion of November 4, 2020 from occurring in the first place.

If the allegation is true for some, they most certainly would have had every reason to anticipate the corrupt and vengeful antics of a Democratically controlled FBI, CIA, and Congress that incessantly tried to overturn the legitimate results of Trump's election for years, while busily trying to cover up and deflect the nation's attention away from Hilliary's electoral corruption and Biden's financial corruption.

If this allegation is true, why wasn't proof of it immediately given? What kind of piece of shit throws a politically sensationalized bomb with a delayed fuse at her own party's electoral aspirations? The political implications behind this allegation are no small matter, whether probative vis-a-vis real criminal guilt or not. Moreover, what kind of piece of shit equates the political actions of her fellow party members with criminal wrongdoing?

If the allegation is false or misleading, we will know just how big a piece of shit Cheney is.
She is a fat Twaaat

Forum List

Back