Liz cheney.

Can't wait for this one to fade away into CNN or MSNBC land so I never have to see her again.

Liz Cheney is part of one of the worst 911 traitor families.

"Cheney and Rumsfeld served the president (W) badly" - HW

Which was putting it as mildly as possible....

How can she be a RINO since Republicans don't know what they stand for anymore?

Idiot, it is the DEMOCRATS who don't know what the GOP stands for anymore and keeps thinking the party is falling apart.

The GOP couldn't be more certain.

That's because Trump was supposed to fall apart and just go away a beaten man according to democrat plans, instead, the idiots Nancy, Schiff and others have only accomplished driving out the weak old guard of the GOP to be REPLACED by Trump! Now the LEADER of the party! Congrats! In trying to destroy Trump, you've only succeeded in making him the leader of the opposition party now 10 to the 3rd power stronger!

You should be far more worried about the DNC, now led by a man who picks weeds for a living when he's not busy falling down stairs!

biden-ap21119559509055.jpg
biden-falls-down-stairs.jpg

Idiot, it is the DEMOCRATS who don't know what the GOP stands for anymore and keeps thinking the party is falling apart.

That's because Trump was supposed to fall apart and just go away a beaten man according to democrat plans, instead, the idiots Nancy, Schiff and others have only accomplished driving out the weak old guard of the GOP to be REPLACED by Trump! Now the LEADER of the party! Congrats! In trying to destroy Trump, you've only succeeded in making him the leader of the opposition party now 10 to the 3rd power stronger!

You should be far more worried about the DNC, now led by a man who picks weeds for a living when he's not busy falling down stairs!

View attachment 486625View attachment 486626
I noticed a sever lack of knowledge of what the GOP stands for in yer post.

Liz Cheney's voting record:

Liz Cheney voted with Trump more often than Gaetz:

Can someone explain what specifically makes her a RHINO, or is that just a term you throw out at everyone these days?

Being a Trump acolyte is more important than a conservative voting record...
Apparently so. It's unreal. I'd never vote for Cheney (based on her positions) but I respect her integrity.

The Trumplican Party is NOT about conservatism. It's about Trumpism. Let's see if the GoP will rise from the ashes.

She's come in for some criticism. Will she survive and go on to lead the party. Don't think she couldn't because she got guts.
She'll maybe lead the democrat Party
With a voting record of straight Republican? How does that happen?
She didn't like T****'s bullshit. Get over it. If you're so gung ho about T****'s policies, act like it.

Remember. These are the same people who think Hitler was a leftist.

Can someone explain what specifically makes her a RHINO, or is that just a term you throw out at everyone these days?
Conservative Review gives Cheney an "F" on her Liberty Score Card.

I went to your link. She got a "D". But here's what is interesting. The votes where she differed from CR...almost all of them, she voted WITH Trump.

Is Trump a RHINO?

I hadn't realized the "Gaatz thing." But Liz Cheney has been a neocon policy wog a lot longer than she's been in congress. I really disagree with her, and I never voted for her dad in the 8 years I lived in Wyo. I just thought he was corrupt. I didn't like the dems either. LOL

But she's pretty clear than Jan 6 was a dividing line for her. And I agree on that. Losing elections happens at least 45% of the time.
And every Republican should have been clear on that.

What DOES the GoP stand for?

Fiscal conservatism? Not hardly, as demonstrated during the Trump years.

The Trumplican Party is NOT about conservatism.

Somehow Mrs. C, I don't see you as qualified to speak out about conservatism, for if you really UNDERSTOOD conservatism, you'd BE a conservative!

Umh...Mr. Toob...has lack of "being" stopped you from speaking about about liberalism?

Being a Trump acolyte is more important than a conservative voting record...
Voting for things that will not pass or are not important does not make one conservative as to your statement. We are tired of wars. You want them. She loves them. Tie her ass to a tank in a war zone and let her enjoy.

Umh...Mr. Toob...has lack of "being" stopped you from speaking about about liberalism?

The difference is that I GREW UP a democrat, surrounded by democrats, even WORKING for the democrat party. I had democrat judges and candidates coming to the house regularly. I grew up seeing and learning the democrat party from the inside out.

Likewise with Trump: I had an uncle who had direct business dealings with him in the late 70s / early 80s and I heard all the stories. I heard what kind of guy Trump was.

I didn't get all my "info" off cable TV or the Washington Post.

Considering what and how Joey Bidden is spending us into the grave, I find it funny you are now seen bitching about Trump.

Fiscal conservatism is YOUR purview - not the Dems. Everyone knows they like to spend.

The problem is, when there is no counter-balance, both parties tend to overreach. The GoP becoming the Party of Debt isn't helpful is it? Personally - I think now IS the time to spend. Y'all criticized Obama for the "slowest recovery" because he could not go big. A lot of economists say if he could have spent more, recovery would have been quicker. We NEED infrastructure investments and we need to get the economy back.

The difference is that I GREW UP a democrat, surrounded by democrats, even WORKING for the democrat party. I had democrat judges and candidates coming to the house regularly. I grew up seeing and learning the democrat party from the inside out.

Likewise with Trump: I had an uncle who had direct business dealings with him in the late 70s / early 80s and I heard all the stories. I heard what kind of guy Trump was.

I didn't get all my "info" off cable TV or the Washington Post.

That isn't the only legitimate way to get information.

Considering what and how Joey Bidden is spending us into the grave, I find it funny you are now seen bitching about Trump.

Fiscal conservatism is YOUR purview - not the Dems. Everyone knows they like to spend.

The problem is, when there is no counter-balance, both parties tend to overreach. The GoP becoming the Party of Debt isn't helpful is it? Personally - I think now IS the time to spend. Y'all criticized Obama for the "slowest recovery" because he could not go big. A lot of economists say if he could have spent more, recovery would have been quicker. We NEED infrastructure investments and we need to get the economy back.
To many people vote to get "paid". How many will vote to cut the budget in real terms and it may mean they will see less in their neighborhoods and to themselves in anyway affected. The truth is we are living beyond our means. Now who is going to win an election in today's United States with that. That dream ended a half century ago.

I noticed a sever lack of knowledge of what the GOP stands for in yer post.
The GOP stands for:
1. Populism (good jobs for citizens, no outsourcing jobs)
2. America First (fair trade, strong defense, strong economy, legal merit based immigration)

GOP translates into US jobs, democrats translate into moving jobs overseas with high taxes, and open borders so US jobs are taken by illegals, plus crowded schools and overwhelmed social services.

Forum List

Back