Liz cheney.

Liz Cheney has more balls than all the other so-called leaders of the GOP who have all been kneeling and groveling before Trump.
LMAO ..

Liz Cheney is a traitorist POS ...

The very reason you psycho leftitst support her ...

Ok. What is that reason?
Because she's one of your's of course .....
Gee. That is rock solid evidence. You didn't mibdher when she marched to the Republican tune. She is responsible partially for saving the country from another term of the idiot. You should be thank her. What about Romney? He did the same but not a word. How convenient.

Liz Cheney's voting record:

Liz Cheney voted with Trump more often than Gaetz:

Can someone explain what specifically makes her a RHINO, or is that just a term you throw out at everyone these days?
Only those who oppose T****.

She's come in for some criticism. Will she survive and go on to lead the party. Don't think she couldn't because she got guts.
She'll maybe lead the democrat Party
With a voting record of straight Republican? How does that happen?
She didn't like T****'s bullshit. Get over it. If you're so gung ho about T****'s policies, act like it.

Gee. That is rock solid evidence. You didn't mibdher when she marched to the Republican tune. She is responsible partially for saving the country from another term of the idiot. You should be thank her. What about Romney? He did the same but not a word. How convenient.
You thank that traitorous bitch .... you're the one who supports her.

Can someone explain what specifically makes her a RHINO, or is that just a term you throw out at everyone these days?
I'd say heredity and a good dose of family conditioning led her to become an elitist RINO.

Conservative Review gives Cheney an "F" on her Liberty Score Card.

She's come in for some criticism. Will she survive and go on to lead the party. Don't think she couldn't because she got guts.
She didn't like T****'s bullshit. Get over it. If you're so gung ho about T****'s policies, act like it.
Why do you care?

You voted for biden, remember?

Next month or next year cheney will vote against something you want and you will vilify her as the left always does

The thing about cheney and others is that they are not the only republicans who can do their job

Even the best people go to washington and after a while become part of the problem

A real Republican? trying to save the party from its self? Cheney's daughter! Maybe standing up for America? Country over party? Interesting thought.

A real Republican? trying to save the party from its self? Cheney's daughter! Maybe standing up for America? Country over party? Interesting thought.

War mongering daughter of one of the nations biggest warmongers?!

You can keep her!

I hadn't realized the "Gaatz thing." But Liz Cheney has been a neocon policy wog a lot longer than she's been in congress. I really disagree with her, and I never voted for her dad in the 8 years I lived in Wyo. I just thought he was corrupt. I didn't like the dems either. LOL

But she's pretty clear than Jan 6 was a dividing line for her. And I agree on that. Losing elections happens at least 45% of the time.

Because they are all in a cult of personality....not a political party.

Forum List

Back