Liz Cheney withholds evidence exonerating Trump J6

I guess you are not aware that POTUS can not deploy troops in Washington DC. Miller did not lie. You need to familiarize yourself with NG deployment procedures in DC.
Funny, Trump claims he ordered such a deployment...

could he be lying?
Say it ain't so!

Trump Suggested it.
We don't even know if that is true.

Where is the order?

Why would trump believe that 10,000 NG would be needed for a peaceful protest.
Did trump KNOW they were going to break into the Capitol?
Trump knew very well that those on the left were likely to counter protest and that could become violent and didn't want anything to be able to interfere what was intended to be a lawful, legal, peaceful protest. I don't think he anticipated what would actually happen on J6.

I read your article. Nowhere does it say that there was a meeting where plans for bringing in the NG were discussed.
You're right. If you listened to the Kash Patel tape, it was at a meeting in the Oval and NG troops were brought up rather quickly near the end of the meeting. What ever you do, don't listen to the Patel tape.....
SO WHY DIDN'T DONALD TRUMP DEPLOY THEM WHEN THE VIOLENCE ERUPTED?????
Because Trump can not deploy troops in DC.

Trump knew very well that those on the left were likely to counter protest and that could become violent and didn't want anything to be able to interfere what was intended to be a lawful, legal, peaceful protest. I don't think he anticipated what would actually happen on J6.
What idiotic lies.

In what the rest of us call reality, Trump fully planned to march his mob to the Capitol and wanted them to be able to take their guns. We also know that team trump did not notify the proper authorities so that the parks dept and Capitol Police would not be expecting his mob to descend on the Capitol.

What idiotic lies.

In what the rest of us call reality, Trump fully planned to march his mob to the Capitol and wanted them to be able to take their guns. We also know that team trump did not notify the proper authorities so that the parks dept and Capitol Police would not be expecting his mob to descend on the Capitol.
The evidence doesn't support your hateful, malicious, assigned talking point dishonest propaganda. Sorry. Do have a great day.

What idiotic lies.

Trump would have this report also.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security downplayed or ignored “a massive amount of intelligence information” ahead of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S Capitol, according to the chairman of a Senate panel that on Tuesday is releasing a new report on the intelligence failures ahead of the insurrection.

The report details how the agencies failed to recognize and warn of the potential for violence as some of then-President Donald Trump’s supporters openly planned the siege in messages and forums online.

Among the multitude of intelligence that was overlooked was a December 2020 tip to the FBI that members of the far-right extremist group Proud Boys planned to be in Washington, D.C., for the certification of Joe Biden’s victory and their “plan is to literally kill people,” the report said. The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee said the agencies were also aware of many social media posts that foreshadowed violence, some calling on Trump’s supporters to “come armed” and storm the Capitol, kill lawmakers or “burn the place to the ground.”

Michigan Sen. Gary Peters, the Democratic chairman of the Homeland panel, said the breakdown was “largely a failure of imagination to see threats that the Capitol could be breached as credible,” echoing the findings of the Sept. 11 commission about intelligence failures ahead of the 2001 terrorist attacks.

You're right. If you listened to the Kash Patel tape, it was at a meeting in the Oval and NG troops were brought up rather quickly near the end of the meeting. What ever you do, don't listen to the Patel tape.....

Because Trump can not deploy troops in DC.

Patel is proven liar and a grifter and no, I won't listen to anything he says. It's ALL been thoroughly debunked, any more than I'll listen to or believe anything Trump says.

Patel is proven liar and a grifter and no, I won't listen to anything he says. It's ALL been thoroughly debunked, any more than I'll listen to or believe anything Trump says.
He testified behind closed doors with the J6 clowns. He also said the Oval meeting was brought up. J6 didn't add his testimony into their findings, just like Liz Cheney hiding the testimony I posted about. My my.......fingerprints...

What "meeting"??? I read your article. Nowhere does it say that there was a meeting where plans for bringing in the NG were discussed. And the NG was called and ready to deploy from Andrews Air Force base.

SO WHY DIDN'T DONALD TRUMP DEPLOY THEM WHEN THE VIOLENCE ERUPTED?????

Last but not least, even if Trump offered the NG to protect the Capitol, it doesn't "exonerate" Trump from the planning and execution of the Insurrection, or his attempt to overthrow the government.

Poor little commie, you're contradicting yourself. If Trump authorized the NG to keep the peace, in what world would he be planning violence at the same time? Does that really make sense? Also the president can't just deploy the NG on a whim, they have to be requested by civil authorities. Once requested, they were deployed. The fact that the NG were declined early on is not Trump's fault. That would be on the capitol police board and the DC mayor.

Nice Lying Spin.

I thought trump wanted to make sure HIS people were safe, he never said anything about the possibility of the left counter protesting.

You guys just make stuff up as you go.

YOu kids try this thread every few days.

It's still bullshit.

YOU are bullshit.

Adam Schiff made up non-existent evidence, Liz Cheney withheld existing evidence, and the committee illegally destroyed their records because they're a bunch of chicken shit liars and what they did was completely unethical.

I thought trump wanted to make sure HIS people were safe, he never said anything about the possibility of the left counter protesting.
Actually, the FBI intel said violence was expected that day and Trump wanted people there to protect the protestors........you do know He gets those alerts, don't you?
Read the January 6th Committee Report. That's the ONLY source that has ANY credibility whatsoever.
That the same one that Liz Cheney was caught hiding exculpatory evidence, twice now?

Poor little commie, you're contradicting yourself. If Trump authorized the NG to keep the peace, in what world would he be planning violence at the same time? Does that really make sense? Also the president can't just deploy the NG on a whim, they have to be requested by civil authorities. Once requested, they were deployed. The fact that the NG were declined early on is not Trump's fault. That would be on the capitol police board and the DC mayor.

He didn't "authorize" anything. Where is your WRITTEN orders, instructions or really ANYTHING to support this bullshit.

Where is your EVIDENCE that Trump wanted anyone to "keep the peace".

Why would Trump offer? It gives good cover. As Commander In Chief, he could have insisted, but knowing the reluctance to use the military to police political protests, by offering, knowing such offer would be declined, it gave Trump cover to say he made the offer. Like using the word "peacefully" once in his speech. It gives him plausible deniability.

The President was getting ALL KINDS OF REQUESTS from elected authorities to deploy the NG and he DID NOTHING, except rewing the most violent parts of the insurrection.

Nothing is EVER Trump's fault. NOTHING. Except that everything that happened on January 6th WAS instigated, directed and organized by Donald J. Trump.

You Cultists keep placing the emPHASis on the wrong sylLAbles. Whether Trump choked his driver is irrelevant. Whether he offered the NG is irrelevant. What matters is his plans, and his intentions for the outcome, and what he did to make it all happen.

He didn't "authorize" anything. Where is your WRITTEN orders, instructions or really ANYTHING to support this bullshit.
Might want to access J6 closed door testimony unredacted transcripts....you know under oath.
Where is your evidence trump didn't want to keep the peace?
The President was getting ALL KINDS OF REQUESTS from elected authorities to deploy the NG and he DID NOTHING, except rewing the most violent parts of the insurrection.
How many times you need to be told, Trump can not deploy any NG troops in DC unless they have been federalized, which in this instance, they weren't.
Except that everything that happened on January 6th WAS instigated, directed and organized by Donald J. Trump.
Don't you mean FBI and the democrats?

Why would Trump offer? It gives good cover. As Commander In Chief, he could have insisted, but knowing the reluctance to use the military to police political protests, by offering, knowing such offer would be declined, it gave Trump cover to say he made the offer. Like using the word "peacefully" once in his speech. It gives him plausible deniability.

Nothing is EVER Trump's fault. NOTHING. Except that everything that happened on January 6th WAS instigated, directed and organized by Donald J. Trump.

You Cultists keep placing the emPHASis on the wrong sylLAbles. Whether Trump choked his driver is irrelevant. Whether he offered the NG is irrelevant. What matters is his plans, and his intentions for the outcome, and what he did to make it all happen.

Once again ya foreign commie bitch, the requests have to come from the proper authorities, random elected officials don't cut it. Those authorities declined the NG both verbally and in writing. Also the commander in chief doesn't have to write things down when giving authorization to the military, verbal orders and authorizations are just as valid as written ones. So feel free to keep making up your shit propaganda, it doesn't alter reality.

YOU are bullshit.

Adam Schiff made up non-existent evidence, Liz Cheney withheld existing evidence, and the committee illegally destroyed their records because they're a bunch of chicken shit liars and what they did was completely unethical.
None of those things are true and you know it, ShitLips.

Forum List

Back