Liz Cheney withholds evidence exonerating Trump J6

So much for the impeccable hearing you people hold dear to your hearts. It was a get Trump at any costs move from the get go.

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had ‘no evidence’ to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had asked for 10,000 National Guard troops.
Former Rep. Liz Cheney’s January 6 Committee suppressed evidence that President Donald Trump pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the nation’s capital, a previously hidden transcript obtained by The Federalist shows.

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops. In fact, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee included precisely that evidence from a key source. The interview, which Cheney attended and personally participated in, was suppressed from public release until now.

Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s first transcribed interview with the committee was conducted on January 28, 2022. In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.

He also testified President Trump had suggested 10,000 would be needed to keep the peace at the public rallies and protests scheduled for January 6, 2021. Ornato also described White House frustration with Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller’s slow deployment of assistance on the afternoon of January 6, 2021.

Not only did the committee not accurately characterize the interview, they suppressed the transcript from public review. On top of that, committee allies began publishing critical stories and even conspiracy theories about Ornato ahead of follow-up interviews with him. Ornato was a career Secret Service official who had been detailed to the security position in the White House.
Cheney frequently points skeptics of her investigation to the Government Publishing Office website that posted, she said, “transcripts, documents, exhibits & our meticulously sourced 800+ page final report.” That website provides “supporting documents” to the claims made by Cheney and fellow anti-Trump enthusiasts.

However, transcripts of fewer than half of the 1,000 interviews the committee claims it conducted are posted on that site. It is unclear how many of the hidden transcripts include exonerating information suppressed by the committee.

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative. Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along: President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down,” said the Georgia Republican.
“This is just one example of important information the former Select Committee hid, and I hope from the public because it contradicted what they wanted the American people to believe,” Loudermilk said. “And this is exactly why my investigation is committed to uncovering all the facts, no matter the outcome.”

I'm sorry to hear this. Wyoming folks are the best in the world, and they do not like unjust acts whatsoever. I lived there for 35 years, so I should know. I'm putting all their broken hearts on my prayer list. They are good people a thousand percent. Heartaches teach their community, and Miss Cheney will be learning from her experience, and it will make her a better person.

In Wyoming there is a lot of bitter weather. When someone runs their car off the road in a snow storm, there is always a kind person who will stop his truck, pull out a shovel, and get the person back on the right track. They're the best, and if Ms. Cheney went off the track, they will put her in their resilient hearts and make her sad soul right again. Good hands heal the people they deal with with only local kindness especially. Helping somebody that screwed up is a portal to Heaven.

Last edited:
So much for the impeccable hearing you people hold dear to your hearts. It was a get Trump at any costs move from the get go.

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had ‘no evidence’ to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had asked for 10,000 National Guard troops.
Former Rep. Liz Cheney’s January 6 Committee suppressed evidence that President Donald Trump pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the nation’s capital, a previously hidden transcript obtained by The Federalist shows.

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops. In fact, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee included precisely that evidence from a key source. The interview, which Cheney attended and personally participated in, was suppressed from public release until now.

Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s first transcribed interview with the committee was conducted on January 28, 2022. In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.

He also testified President Trump had suggested 10,000 would be needed to keep the peace at the public rallies and protests scheduled for January 6, 2021. Ornato also described White House frustration with Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller’s slow deployment of assistance on the afternoon of January 6, 2021.

Not only did the committee not accurately characterize the interview, they suppressed the transcript from public review. On top of that, committee allies began publishing critical stories and even conspiracy theories about Ornato ahead of follow-up interviews with him. Ornato was a career Secret Service official who had been detailed to the security position in the White House.
Cheney frequently points skeptics of her investigation to the Government Publishing Office website that posted, she said, “transcripts, documents, exhibits & our meticulously sourced 800+ page final report.” That website provides “supporting documents” to the claims made by Cheney and fellow anti-Trump enthusiasts.

However, transcripts of fewer than half of the 1,000 interviews the committee claims it conducted are posted on that site. It is unclear how many of the hidden transcripts include exonerating information suppressed by the committee.

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative. Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along: President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down,” said the Georgia Republican.
“This is just one example of important information the former Select Committee hid from the public because it contradicted what they wanted the American people to believe,” Loudermilk said. “And this is exactly why my investigation is committed to uncovering all the facts, no matter the outcome.”

Is it being withheld at the same place Trump could not provide to 60 judges for his claimed electron fraud ?

I'm sorry to hear this. Wyoming folks are the best in the world, and they do not like unjust acts whatsoever. I lived there for 35 years, so I should know. I'm putting all their broken hearts on my prayer list. They are good people a thousand percent. Heartaches teach their community, and Miss Cheney will be learning from her experience, and it will make her a better person.

In Wyoming there is a lot of bitter weather. When someone runs their car off the road in a snow storm, there is always a kind person who will stop his truck, pull out a shovel, and get the person back on the right track. They're the best, and if Ms. Cheney went off the track, they will put her in their resilient hearts and make her sad soul right again. Good hands heal the people they deL with with only local kindness especially. Helping somebody that screwed up is a portal to Heaven.
A better person ? So Liz is going to register as an Independent ?

She should register as a democrat, that’s what she is…
Nope…..only stupid people register Republican and naive people thinking they can compromise with these habitual idiots, register Democrat. Hardly. Why would anyone register with a party of democrats who want to compromise with republicans who are literally, always wrong.

You can’t read either can you ?

(Liz Cheney) "went off the track,"

Poster beautress, lemme offer a couple of items of well-meaning direction in order to ease your mind:

1. Read Liz Cheney's book 'Oath & Honor'. It is full of Wyoming stories that you may recognize and revel in.

2. Read the official report of the J6 Select Committee. You can print it out under the link. Most especially read the Executive Summary, and Overview of Evidence Developed.
Find it here with this link:

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-J6-REPORT/html-submitted/index.html

A better person ? So Liz is going to register as an Independent ?
Not yet. J6 will never go away to all those innocent people who were hauled out to jails in masses when all most of them were there to make a statement, not to harm anybody. I'm sorry about Ms. Cheney because everybody in the Equality State were so proud of her Dad who became Vice President even though Wyoming is the least populated state in the Union.

Everything Dick Cheney did was to do good to and for all his fellow Wyoming residents in his 13 terms as Wyoming's US Representative at large. Wyoming is one of the most conservative states in the union. It was my privilege to attend his VP endorsement at Casper's Natrona County High School, which had the largest room in his home town and state. Everybody in town was there, rejoicing that he was on the winning team in the USA. We were all so happy for Cheney and his family. I'll never forget that celebration in the Equality State.

Not yet. J6 will never go away to all those innocent people who were hauled out to jails in masses when all most of them were there to make a statement, not to harm anybody. I'm sorry about Ms. Cheney because everybody in the Equality State were so proud of her Dad who became Vice President even though Wyoming is the least populated state in the Union.

Everything Dick Cheney did was to do good to and for all his fellow Wyoming residents in his 13 terms as Wyoming's US Representative at large. Wyoming is one of the most conservative states in the union. It was my privilege to attend his VP endorsement at Casper's Natrona County High School, which had the largest room in his home town and state. Everybody in town were there, rejoicing that he was on the winning team in the USA. We were all so happy for Cheney and his family.
You’re deaf dumb and blind… there’s no other excuse.
Now, Liz is pariah because she what, is NOT a blind hypocrite ? The Cheney admin had its share of convicted criminals. the Trump admin are record setters. But you don’t give a shit…..it’s all about being pitifully blind.

Mr. Dagosa, my faith in God requires me to forgive others as was illustrated by Jesus Christ's words during his painful crucifixion. His words were translated as "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they doeth." Ms. Cheney's error is not in the same bracket as Jesus hours of torture including being landed in his side.

Forgiving your killers as they torture you until you die is about as bad as it gets, but we really can't wrap our minds around another person's errors and forgiving repugnant errors until we learn from the Good Book that forgiving others is what God requires of his people.

The people who declared our nation's independence based the U.S. Constitution were deeply devoted to giving ordinary people freedom, prosperity, and human rights based on their beliefs in God. Almighty as well as his delightful son who made people to live immaculately life by doing God's will which is shown by giving to others with love and joy.

That said, I love this nation God gave us at the behest of people who came here to enjoy a life to have religious freedom and a happy life.

J6 will never go away to all those innocent people who were hauled out to jails in masses when all most of them were there to make a statement, not to harm anybody.
  • "innocents" hauled to jail in masses?
  • "just there to make a statement"?

Well, half-right is better than wrong all the way.
So, poster 'beautress'.....I quite agree that many of them were at the Ellipse, to show support for their chosen candidate in the recent election. And likely many of them illegally marched to the Capitol for the same reason. But.......

But if only they would have just settled for 'making a statement', and gone home. Instead of breaching police lines, illegally entering the Capitol.
Worse, some of them assaulted the police, vandalized the Capitol......pooped in the offices.

If only all of them would have just "made a statement".

-----------------------------------------------------

"Everything Dick Cheney did was to do good...."
Then, poster beautress, you'll appreciate Dick Cheney's words to his daughter, as she recounts on several occasions in her book "Oath an Honor".

Mr. Dagosa, my faith in God requires me to forgive others as was illustrated by Jesus Christ's words during his painful crucifixion. His words were translated as "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they doeth." Ms. Cheney's error is not in the same bracket as Jesus hours of torture including being landed in his side.

Forgiving your killers as they torture you until you die is about as bad as it gets, but we really can't wrap our minds around another person's errors and forgiving repugnant errors until we learn from the Good Book that forgiving others is what God requires of his people.

The people who declared our nation's independence based the U.S. Constitution were deeply devoted to giving ordinary people freedom, prosperity, and human rights based on their beliefs in God. Almighty as well as his delightful son who made people to live immaculately life by doing God's will which is shown by giving to others with love and joy.

That said, I love this nation God gave us at the behest of people who came here to enjoy a life to have religious freedom and a happy life.
So you forgive Liz for recognizing what a low life criminal Trump is. You can’t be serious.
And you’re sorry for the terrorist insurrectionists who beat many and ultimately killed a police officer. Thats mighty Christian of you. Now will your god forgive you for condoning violence and brutality ?

You're a hodgepodge of irrelevant scripture and political satire. There is really nothing Christian about your post.

Last edited:
Everything Dick Cheney did was to do good to and for all his fellow Wyoming residents in his 13 terms as Wyoming's US Representative at large.
I’m sure that you may have forgotten that Dick orchestrated a made up reason to go to war in Iraq who had nothing to do with 911. They had no WMD according to Geo. Bush so Dick and Geo. lied about that. So, he was only kind to Wyoming if no soldiers were killed or maimed in the Iraq war…and screw the other states from which dead and dying soldiers came from.

Forgiving your killers as they torture you until you die is about as bad as it gets
Nope. Having a blind eye to the lunatics you support who are all anti Christian and the farthest thing from being Christ like you could get, is worse.

What idiotic lies.

In what the rest of us call reality, Trump fully planned to march his mob to the Capitol and wanted them to be able to take their guns. We also know that team trump did not notify the proper authorities so that the parks dept and Capitol Police would not be expecting his mob to descend on the Capitol.

You forgot Trump dove at the steering wheel.
Epic leftard fail.

Forgiving your killers as they torture you until you die is

I’m sure that you may have forgotten that Dick orchestrated a made up reason to go to war in Iraq who had nothing to do with 911. They had no WMD according to Geo. Bush so Dick and Geo. lied about that. So, he was only kind to Wyoming if no soldiers were killed or maimed in the Iraq war…and screw the other states from which dead and dying soldiers came from.
I Don't think so. Cheney spent over twenty. years in the House. He likely knew who did what to whom as well as the when arms were purchased from whom and all the whys.
So you forgive Liz for recognizing what a low life criminal Trump is. You can’t be serious.
And you’re sorry for the terrorist insurrectionists who beat many and ultimately killed a police officer. Thats mighty Christian of you. Now will your god forgive you for condoning violence and brutality ?

You're a hodgepodge of irrelevant scripture and political satire. There is really nothing Christian about your post.

You've turned yourself into a poster who goes around smearing mud on any conservative.person who believes in and trusts Jesus Christ who taught his followers to pray, "Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for Thine is the kindom and the power and the glory forever." Amen.

The law protects me and the Constitution allows me to follow my family's faith and I can praise God in public since the Constitution fives me freedom of speech to pray in public which seems to annoy you totally. Too bad.

Thank you, God for your guidance and love. Amen.

I Don't think so. Cheney spent over twenty. years in the House. He likely knew who did what to whom as well as the when arms were purchased from whom and all the whys.
You think wrong. After years of war in Iraq, Bush declares, no wmd….and that was the whole premises. And then there was the publuc declaration, “people don’t care about deficits” as a reason for massive tax cuts and the greatest recession since 1929….Oh, and he shot a friend in the face with a shotgun. It was a zoo

Forum List

Back