Liz Cheney: We're Not Going To Let Trump Testify In Public To The January 6 Committee

You're right, I don't know how old she was, but neither do you, as fas we know, its never stated. What I have, however, are statements from her own diary that would indicate that those showers took place in a similar time to when she was having sex at a young age, which would point to those teenage years.

You seem to be using the plausible deniabilty defense here. Look at the facts. She wrote about it in the same context of her young sexual activities, she apparently recognized that the showers occurred at an age that it made her uncomfortable, and, the fact that she says they were "probably not appropriate" would indicate that she was probably too old to be taking showers with her dad.

That's true, I don't know how old she was. But then, unlike you, I didn't guess. But then guessing is what desperate people do.

That's true, I don't know how old she was. But then, unlike you, I didn't guess. But then guessing is what desperate people do.
His own son calls him "Pedo Peter", Simp.

But keep defending your pedophile Messiah, Perv.

I'm not guessing here, I'm looking at the evidence we have that leads one to believe she was too old.

If she were 3 years old when this took place, why would she say she thought it might be inappropriate, since showering with your kids at that age is perfectly fine? She wrote that entry in 2019 I believe, which means she was 38 years old when she wrote it. Obviously the event, or events were significant enough that she would write about it decades later.

I'm not guessing here, I'm looking at the evidence we have that leads one to believe she was too old.

If she were 3 years old when this took place, why would she say she thought it might be inappropriate, since showering with your kids at that age is perfectly fine? She wrote that entry in 2019 I believe, which means she was 38 years old when she wrote it. Obviously the event, or events were significant enough that she would write about it decades later.
I struggle to imagine any age for a father to shower with his daughter. Wash babies in a tub when they are little, and leave them on their own when they get old enough for a shower. You don't have to get naked with a naked kid, unless you some other agenda besides cleanliness.

But some people can talk themselves into believing anything.

I struggle to imagine any age for a father to shower with his daughter. Wash babies in a tub when they are little, and leave them on their own when they get old enough for a shower. You don't have to get naked with a naked kid, unless you some other agenda besides cleanliness.

But some people can talk themselves into believing anything.
Yeah, I agree, don't shower with your kids, bath them separately.

I'm not guessing here

rotfl-gif.288736

Liz Cheney claims they can't allow Trump to testify in public. This would give the chief enemy of our country's democracy an unfiltered connection with which to deceive the American people. Trumps testimony must be taken secretly so the Committee can edit his remarks before airing them to the general public.

Accordingly, the Maoist Democrat idea that people should be able to see it all and judge for themselves is a risk they cannot not tolerate. They say that the people are unqualified to judge for themselves. Typical Soviet/Maoist Commie ideology.

Liz Cheney claims they can't allow Trump to testify in public. This would give the chief enemy of our country's democracy an unfiltered connection with which to deceive the American people. Trumps testimony must be taken secretly so the Committee can edit his remarks before airing them to the general public.

Accordingly, the Maoist Democrat idea that people should be able to see it all and judge for themselves is a risk they cannot not tolerate. They say that the people are unqualified to judge for themselves. Typical Soviet/Maoist Commie ideology.

Trump turns every public appearance into a circus.

Forum List

Back